Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna study up on some past games that people in this game have been scum in to see if I can make any connections

After a solid 20 minutes I got bored and decided to come back first I noticed that in the last game I played in Sim was scum and he was playing pretty similarly to how he is playing in this game

I don't have time to do a vote count right now, but the deadline is in just under 8 hours (see this link: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...p0=1440&msg=Day+2+Ends+In....&font=hand&csz=1)
I think I can help!:D

D2 Vote Count #2
The Last Shaymin: 3 | scattered mind [#607], MegaPod_781 [#608], Yog [#610-#614], Acetrainer_Samwise [#612], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#613-#693], Yog [#621-#675]
Lord Goomy: 7 | Robin Aisaga [#569], PMJ [#594], GM Draclord [#615], TOTAL_EPICNESS [#672], Anime Psyclone [#675-#706], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#693], Luispipe8 [#695], simsands [#701],
pikachuuuu101: 2 | Luispipe8 [#491-#563], Lord Goomy [#495-#522], quakingpunch73 [#581], Anime Psyclone [#706]
scattered mind: 1 | Lord Goomy [#564]

Anime Psyclone: 0 | MegaPod_781 [#493-#608]
GekkisaiDaiNi: 2 | Yog [#502-#571] Yog [#675], Professor_jplap [#703]
mirdo: 1 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#516-#555], GM Draclord [#518-#559], Robin Aisaga [#534-#569] Robin Asiaga [#713]
PMJ: 0 | simsands [#573-#592]
Professor_jplap: 0 | Lord Goomy [#522-#549], mirdo [#532-#623]
TOTAL_EPICNESS: 0 | scattered mind [#541-#607]
Yog: 0 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#492-#516]

No votes: Anime Psyclone, DashKing, FlavorfulPineApl, GekkisaiDaiNi, mirdo, mordacazir, Professor_jplap, quakingpunch73, rainyman123, TOTAL_EPICNESS, Tyler Beta

Majority: 13 votes
Hours remaining: See above
Note on why this vote count is garbage compared to when bbninjas or Jabber does it: Don't know how to put the links in here for each post, which includes the past vote counts. And copy/paste isn't working, so I can't rearrange the list without getting rid of the links. Sorry! But whatever, this is still at least an update. :p

Final D2 Vote Count
Lord Goomy: 6 | Robin Aisaga [#569-#713], PMJ [#594], GM Draclord [#615-#678], TOTAL_EPICNESS [#672], Anime Psyclone [#675-#706], GM Draclord [#678], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#693], Luispipe8 [#695], simsands [#701]
The Last Shaymin: 4 | scattered mind [#607], MegaPod_781 [#608], Yog [#610-#614], Acetrainer_Samwise [#612], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#613-#693], Yog [#621-#685], triplemo [#646]
triplemo: 2 | simsands [#511-#573], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#537-#613], Jadethepokemontrainer [#558], Luispipe8 [#563-#695], Yog [#571-#610], simsands [#592], Acetrainer_Samwise [#593-#612]
pikachuuuu101: 2 | Luispipe8 [#491-#563], Lord Goomy [#495-#522], quakingpunch73 [#581], triplemo [#591-#646], Anime Psyclone [#706]
GekkisaiDaiNi: 2 | Yog [#502-#571], Yog [#685], Professor_jplap [#703]
mirdo: 1 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#516-#555], GM Draclord [#518-#559], Robin Aisaga [#534-#569], Robin Aisaga [#713]
scattered mind: 1 | Lord Goomy [#564]

Anime Psyclone
: 0 | MegaPod_781 [#493-#608]
PMJ: 0 | simsands [#573-#592]
Professor_jplap: 0 | Lord Goomy [#522-#549], mirdo [#532-#623]
TOTAL_EPICNESS: 0 | scattered mind [#541-#607]
Yog: 0 | Acetrainer_Samwise [#492-#516]

No votes: DashKing, FlavorfulPineApl, GekkisaiDaiNi, mirdo, mordacazir, pikachuuuu101, , rainyman123, The Last Shaymin, Tyler Beta

Majority: 13 votes
Hours remaining: None!
Past vote counts: [#1]
Note: This vote count does show decreased or increased vote weights, if any.

Players who did not vote have a vote placed on themselves.

Day 2 Ends!

No one could have possibly expected the dramatic happenings of the day. Some scrambled to place their votes in the last minutes, but a vast majority remained silent. It came down to Lord Goomy and The Last Shaymin, but only one could be lynched...

Lord Goomy was lynched! He was:
You are Lapras, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. Fighting’s not really your thing. You don’t blow things up or anything like that––if there’s somebody who’s annoying you, you just offer them a free ferry ride. Of course, they don’t know that the ride will end in the middle of the open ocean … and you’ve never seen any reason to tell them.

Active Ability: Free Ferry Rides!
The open ocean probably won’t help much here––after all, you can’t know for sure who’s a Mischief Maker and who’s just an Innocent Beachgoer. So instead, you’ll just make people swap places and see how they like it. Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of two living players. You will ferry each of them to where the other sleeps for the night. All actions used on the first player during that Night will land on the second player, and vice versa.

Win Condition: Eliminate the Mischief Makers.

Please remember to cast your votes! I will be issuing an activity warning some time during the night.

Tired and weary, the beachgoers prepared for the night ahead...

Night 2 Begin!
Night 2 ends in 41 hours, on 00:00 Monday, 9 April (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

PMJ is still nowhere to be found!

As per normal, we will not be accepting actions once the deadline specified above passes. A short period after this deadline falls will be used to process the actions and send out results PMs.

The Night Phase will be extended by 24 hours! Don’t forget to submit an action, and remember to pass your Items if you have any. If you’ve got a unlimited use action but was not planning on using it, I would suggest otherwise, since these actions can have unforeseen positive impacts or even help prove your role down he track. ;)

Some players were thrown into the spotlight during the night:

Someone does a bit of scavenging.
Night 2 ends!

The beachgoers dreaded what they would see that morning. Another innocent would be dead, there was no doubt about that...

PMJ has been killed! They were:

You are Sandygast, and you’re aligned with the Innocent Beachgoers. You were born one fateful day when some kid built a sand castle, stuck a shovel in it, and then imbued it with the hateful grudges of the defeated. You’re still not totally sure how he managed that last one. Anyway, now that you’re here, you’ve decided to go around and try to make some friends!

Active Ability: Hug of the Damned
The best way to make friends is to go up to people and give ‘em a hug. Each Night Phase, you may PM me the name of a living player. You will give that player a hug, ensnaring them in quicksand and preventing them from acting, and cause any actions made on that player (including the night-kill but excluding Item passing) to fail during that Night. You can’t use this Ability on the same player twice in a row.

Win Condition: Eliminate the Mischief Makers.

Day 3 Begin!
Day 3 ends in 96 hours, on 00:00 Saturday, 14 April (UTC +0).
Click [this countdown] for the exact deadline end in your timezone.

There are 22 players alive, and the majority for an early lynch is 12 votes. Any activity warnings will come in a bit.

Well that was a long old night. A better result than Night 1 at least, that ability is far from a game-changer to lose.

I am mostly irked this morning that people continued to push Goomy when he was someone that triplemo had name-dropped as a target. I read the posts about how he could have been the one to join the dark side but we were still playing against the odds to pursue that, when there were other better routes to follow.

Well that was a long old night. A better result than Night 1 at least, that ability is far from a game-changer to lose.

I am mostly irked this morning that people continued to push Goomy when he was someone that triplemo had name-dropped as a target. I read the posts about how he could have been the one to join the dark side but we were still playing against the odds to pursue that, when there were other better routes to follow.

He was already on multiple suspect list, it was given that he would be lynch at that point.

Is it just me or the Night update seem to thin.. *I'm referring to the scavenging part.*

He was already on multiple suspect list, it was given that he would be lynch at that point.

I get the logic, but as early as it is still, we are past the point where we should be killing people that are possibly just brand new players. It's day three and we've only managed to hit one scum because he was a kamikaze. I said it previously but *if* I was mafia and playing a game with half the cast never having played before, my general tactic would be to sit back and let the noobs draw fire on themselves.

I hate to focus on Gekki again, but his sudden disinterest fits both this pattern and having scumbuddies to tell him to calm down after an early surge.

FOS on the people that went along with a Goomy lynch too obviously: TOTAL_EPICNESS [#672], Anime Psyclone [#675-#706], GM Draclord [#678], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#693], Luispipe8 [#695], simsands [#701]

I get the logic, but as early as it is still, we are past the point where we should be killing people that are possibly just brand new players. It's day three and we've only managed to hit one scum because he was a kamikaze. I said it previously but *if* I was mafia and playing a game with half the cast never having played before, my general tactic would be to sit back and let the noobs draw fire on themselves.

I hate to focus on Gekki again, but his sudden disinterest fits both this pattern and having scumbuddies to tell him to calm down after an early surge.

FOS on the people that went along with a Goomy lynch too obviously: TOTAL_EPICNESS [#672], Anime Psyclone [#675-#706], GM Draclord [#678], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#693], Luispipe8 [#695], simsands [#701]
The day was pretty much ending. From my point of view it was either Goomy or TLS. With Goomy being more active I were hoping we could salvage something atleast. But I don't see he him trying to defend much, it was like he plainly let himself be lynched IMO.

Simsands had voted on PMJ early yesterday then removed it. So that's a thing. Also had most of his posts compiled into one so that's easier than me digging them all out again: ISO on PMJ

There were these since then:
##unvote
##vote: Tyler Beta

Active lurking, won't contribute, makes excuses. Takes a passive stance because he can just have his scum buddies catch him up in the scum chat later. More votes please.

##vote lord goomy

It's been a day and he is still shitposting. Camo probably told him to keep it up as a distraction the town.

Pika's wagon was suspicious at the time due to everyone jumping ship after I applied more pressure to Tyler. Any other questions I can answer them later, at work on mobile please ignore the bold.

##ultra vote: Lord Goomy

Can we please lynch this scum already? At this point I don't even care if he flips town, his posts are just pissing me off now. He's had ample opportunity to contribute in a meaningful way and refuses to. That's not someone I want in the game. At best he is scum. At worst he is a distraction that is best removed.

Sifting through PMJ's posts here looking to see if anything might indicate he was onto someone, there is nothing really worth noting. He was suspicious of Goomy and there was that weird 'Ultra Vote' (which makes even less sense now we see his role had nothing like that included).

Previous to that he was suss on Tyler, which obviously was not correct either.

Anything before that was mostly either questioning the hosts, or what looks like genuine assists to people he saw playing out of line.

Sifting through PMJ's posts here looking to see if anything might indicate he was onto someone, there is nothing really worth noting. He was suspicious of Goomy and there was that weird 'Ultra Vote' (which makes even less sense now we see his role had nothing like that included).

I think it was just a joke, since he already voted Goomy, but wanted to stress how bad he wants him to be lynched.

I think simsands is our best lead right now, I'm going to look into it because I am starting to recall some weird things he might need to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back