Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I don't agree that Anime Psyclone is our best option. AP certainly has been a better poster compared to the lackluster TLS. Sure, the case on Pika did not meet our expectations but at least AP contributed by sharing his thoughts and a few arguments. Besides I have a few suspicions towards Pika myself after today's omgus.

##VOTE: The Last Shaymin

@The Last Shaymin if you have time to make 3 comments about your absence you can at least share your thoughts.

You are confusing between comparing the two’s level of activity and comparing the two’s cases. The case on AP is not that he is inactive, and also being active does not mean you are town.

We have 36 hours to go in this day, so it's about time we all start to saddle up on some of these trains in order to get numbers in good places at the deadline. TLS is on 4 and AP is on 5. I am okay with either of these for a lynch. I do think AP's incoming case on Pika is more deliberately suspicious than TLS's sloppy play. Heck maybe we get real lucky and they are both maf. I do notice they aren't voting for each other.
##VOTE: AP

very true... very true...

##VOTE: AP

very true... very true...

Do you care if you get lynched... Do you have an ability where everyone who votes for you gets killed... (that's scary) (If it exists)

TLS just came on to jump on the bandwagon theres no way he's not scum.... (This among other things)

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: THE LAST SHAYMIN

Just gonna state the obvious, shaymin is being quite scummy, and playing the same as goomy has. Now, with goomy flipping town, I'm reluctant to vote for him, though if shaymin keeps being annoying/does something definatly scummy, I will vote for him, but for now my vote on AP still stands

Is TLS trying to reverse psychology us? Bruh you ain’t Kokichi
Seriously though I think he’s trying to either be edgy and be like “yeah you voted me deal with the consequences of your mistakes” or he’s scum trying to use reverse psychology to get us to get off
Either way
##VOTE: TLS
Reasoning: inactivity, either lame attempt to be EDGY AND COOL or reverse psychology

Seriously though I think he’s trying to either be edgy and be like “yeah you voted me deal with the consequences of your mistakes” or he’s scum trying to use reverse psychology to get us to get off
Either way
Reasoning: inactivity, either lame attempt to be EDGY AND COOL or reverse psychology
Edgy and cool

Either way
I dont think this is reverse psychology, just plain dodgy about all other people.

7 votes on me... fun

huh. I don't know what to post that would actually be useful.

i guess I am pretty useless after all...

Either way
You forgot to unvote

Uhmmmm this TLS thing is stupid. We want to lynch scum, but I think that case is ridiculous. I’d say we give him more time, and lynch AP. Also TE has gone up in my scum list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back