Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
##VOTE: Lord Goomy

With his attitude, I don't see any other lynch happening today. It's a decent lynch, if he flips scum, we get some great leads, if he flips town, we still have leads going into day 3.

This is backwards logic though. Both of these players are people that Triplemo was pushing in his limited time here? They are odds-on to be town.

I get the sentiment behind lynching a useless townie. But if there is this much of a solid chance they are townies, we should be avoiding lynching them.

I disagree, he seemed to simply be voting whoever had the most attention at the moment, I could see one of the players he was voting for being his scumbuddy.

I disagree, he seemed to simply be voting whoever had the most attention at the moment, I could see one of the players he was voting for being his scumbuddy.
Agreed, it is definitely possible that he could have been voting for his scumbuddys so that if they were lynched it might draw attention away from him

This really isn’t like you, @GekkisaiDaiNi . Maybe you’re spending time in your scumchat getting to know your new fellow mafian.

##UNVOTE
(Was I even voting for anyone yet? :/)

##VOTE:Gekkiuntil we hear more from you.

I've done some research and I doubt Pika is town. He exhibits several signs of new mafia and while it is too numerous to list them all I seriously think he's scum. So...

##Vote: Pika

This really isn’t like you, @GekkisaiDaiNi . Maybe you’re spending time in your scumchat getting to know your new fellow mafian.

##UNVOTE
(Was I even voting for anyone yet? :/)

##VOTE:Gekkiuntil we hear more from you.
Not gonna deny that it's unusual for me but do you really think anyone would ever need or try to spend that much time in scum chat?

Please do list them
My notes:
Pika’s posts are few and far between. Here’s his posts from the first 30 pages.

Page 8: Voting with no reason.

Page 15: “Putting blame on Gekki for talking a lot.”

Page 21: All he did was change votes with no reason supplied yet again. Then…

Page 22: “I just feel like he’s not got much more to contribute and even if he is scum there is not a large enough amount of evidence against him.” Then said there was more evidence against him then the (very scummy) Goomy.

My notes:
Pika’s posts are few and far between. Here’s his posts from the first 30 pages.

Page 8: Voting with no reason.

Page 15: “Putting blame on Gekki for talking a lot.”

Page 21: All he did was change votes with no reason supplied yet again. Then…

Page 22: “I just feel like he’s not got much more to contribute and even if he is scum there is not a large enough amount of evidence against him.” Then said there was more evidence against him then the (very scummy) Goomy.

This isn't as much as you implied but okay, fairly good points

Oh Ok this is my first my first mafia game so i don't really know how anybody plays

Sorry for the typo :(

Either a TLS or Mirdo lynch is fine by me. Neither has been any useful and they both have a bunch of very curious posts. I prefer Mirdo with his overly dramatic posts that don't add anything to the discussion, also still no vote from him, he just disappeared when confronted.

##VOTE: Mirdo

Hi DFL. Combination of split focus and reading back.

Ok there have been some people who haven’t been active recently and I’m going to tag them (if you have been active then I apologize I wasn’t paying attention)
@simsands @DashKing @Luispipe8 @Professor_jplap
Who do you guys think are scummiest right now like top 3 or 4

At least half of those have recently posted some thoughts, though. Odd form of “helping” imo...

Hi DFL. Combination of split focus and reading back.

At least half of those have recently posted some thoughts, though. Odd form of “helping” imo...
Yeah but I want more from them
Dash king im not asking for in depth opinions just who you think based on the current evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back