Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so, firstly these people all voted for him at some point. I think we should be avoiding voting any of these for now at least. No-one there is really an option for today anyway but good to remember for later. Scum are unlikely to be voting for their own when there are so many other options on the table.

Day 1
triplemo: 1
| simsands [#301], Yog [#397-#439], Acetrainer_Samwise [#409-#418]
Day 2
triplemo: 3
| simsands [#511-#573], Dusk Form Lycanroc [#537-#613], Jadethepokemontrainer [#558], Luispipe8 [#563], Yog [#571-#610], simsands [#592], Acetrainer_Samwise [#593-#612]

The entirety of Day 1 was just this;
##VOTE: Lord Goomy
from what i can see, he is maf

And Day 2 had a bit more but not by much
##Vote: pikachuuuu101
##UNVOTE pikachuuuu101##VOTE The Last Shaymin
Triplemo you have been much in demand. Fancy giving us some thought process along with this vote?
TLS, seems to have not posted whatsoever or just very rarely. Seems very suspicious to have not posted for the last few daysMirdos "bandwagon" argument also seems to make no sense. I agree with robin, and want mirdo to answer the question
I know, right?
People might say the same thing about you :p The more you can contribute here, the less people are going to want to write your name down. Since you are here now though, you got many thoughts about other players?

Also NB, you should not edit your posts, it's against the rules. Harmless edit, but it's a quick way to get modkilled.
woops, sorry :p. Goomy also seems very odd, but maybe its just because its his first time?
Not suspicious AT ALL
Im lynching TLS, 2nd is probably goomy, he seems suspicious ,especially with that post about "not being smart enough to trick people".

As a newbie mafia, he is very unlikely to be voting for his own unless directed to. So I think it's a bad idea to push a lynch on any of the players he's been voting - Goomy & Pikachuuuu look like just newbie town according to this, and TLS is just not bloody here is all.

We should take a different direction to any.

Ok, so you read Goomy as town.

OK, so you don't see Pika as scum, unless Goomy, who you also don't think is scum, is scum? ok...

When exactly Goomy and Pika started to become scummy to you?
Is it only because you think PMJ is scum? Then again, you think PMJ is scum because of his shift in voting between Goomy and Pika, who you both said you read as town (or at least not reading as scummy).
I find it hard to understand your line of thought. Please clarify.

At the time of the first post, I was reading Goomy as town. If you finish reading my thoughts on Pika, you can see me hinting at the fact that I suspected one of you two, who started the push on Tyler. I was at that point not thinking of the first scenario as likely, only listing it as a possibility. I was however considering the second scenario as a somewhat likely possibility.

It was first when I then posted my case on PMJ, that I noticed the connections linking PMJ with Goomy. This further strengthened my beliefs, as suddenly both scenarios explaining Pika's vote became probable.

Let me rephrase my thoughts on the chain of events:
  • PMJ was voting Goomy, since Goomy was likely to be lynched, and this is what town PMJ would have done.
  • His vote however, felt more like he was trying to get Goomy to defend himself, rather than actually wanting to lynch him.
  • An opportunity to lynch someone else, ie. Tyler is presented, and PMJ switches his vote.
  • Pika joins the bandwagon, and PMJ calls him out for the scummyness of his vote.
  • Other players think Pika is more scummy than Tyler and a wagon starts forming.
  • PMJ contradicts himself by calling out everyone who voted Pika, even though he apparently thought Pika was scummy.

@bbninjas Am I right in assuming that we can't lynch PMJ, since he's missing?

I don't think I would be around for the last few hours of this day phase as I need to head to a tournament early morning tomorrow.

So please excuse my silent.

In fact ##UNVOTE:
##VOTE: Gekki

He is the only player here screaming scum at me rather than just maybemaybe, so I don't see any good reason not to lynch him.

In fact ##UNVOTE:

He is the only player here screaming scum at me rather than just maybemaybe, so I don't see any good reason not to lynch him.
Do you have a case as to why he screams scum?

Already said, dear TE.
Scattered mind. I've been preaching his downfall since the beginning of day 2.
Just being annoying
Does anyone actually think I'm smart enough to confuse anyone?
WRONG!
annoying/fluff
You’re feel scummy!
##VOTE: scattered mind
Besides the fact that you feel scummy, I have no other evidence on anything.
And best of all, since it’s completely random, you can’t defend yourself!
Bingo!
Random vote (basicly), but 5 days after RVS!
Certainly, Samwise. The rules allow it.

I’m throwing jplap under the bus.
He is apparently a “conversationalist” and has invited me to be his friend so I can discuss with him anything we please via a QuickTopic chat of which I am not able to share the link to.
That’s his ability, I presume.
His first message was:

This lead me to believe that jplap was responsible for finding out Latios’s identity by asking him the same question.
Blakers said yes, spilled the role beans, and was killed for it.
Sorry, jplap.
Usefull, though have we all forgot about this?
My vote still stands.
Sooooo....?
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: professor_jplap

I’ll tell you all why if the rules warrant, because they might not.
Vote on jlap, but not willing to explain it, though rules do kinda make sense.

All in all, goomy is reading nooby sum, or annoying town to me.

In fact ##UNVOTE:

Because I stopped reading the thread for a little bit and lost my motivation for the game. I'll try to come up with some reads later

Alrighty. I have nothing more to say. Defense of my lynch (all of it) is already out there. I can’t say anything more for my defense or else it’ll seem scummy.
No further questions, your honor.
And, for that matter, no more answers.

See ya in the afterlife,
Lord Goomy

There seem to be not much to discuss the current cases. It's either Goomy or TLS. (mirdo would be also good). Because no one of them is willing to contribute or to defend themselves in a serious way, we are left to vote and see what happens.

I'm going to read back on other players who are flying under the radar.

Hey, at least my thoughts on a Policy Lynch on triplemo was on a nice track. Despite the mess and that weird action with PMJ, at least we got rid of a mafian.

Now, let's move along my list:

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Lord Goomy

So, about the actions, it's safe to say that, for balancing purposes, a towny has now changed alignments. Whoever anyone had a towny read on should be looked at, since town-like behavior shouldn't be taken into account for this first 2 days.
About PMJ I was about to say he could have been silenced (idk the reason)... however, his "Ultra Vote" command and the question BB can't answer do tip me off a bit... I'd rather wait until tomorrow to see how this wraps up.

There seem to be not much to discuss the current cases. It's either Goomy or TLS. (mirdo would be also good). Because no one of them is willing to contribute or to defend themselves in a serious way, we are left to vote and see what happens.

I'm going to read back on other players who are flying under the radar.

This is backwards logic though. Both of these players are people that Triplemo was pushing in his limited time here? They are odds-on to be town.

I get the sentiment behind lynching a useless townie. But if there is this much of a solid chance they are townies, we should be avoiding lynching them.

This is backwards logic though. Both of these players are people that Triplemo was pushing in his limited time here? They are odds-on to be town.

I get the sentiment behind lynching a useless townie. But if there is this much of a solid chance they are townies, we should be avoiding lynching them.

What about mirdo?

Read what I just said. Unfortunately, any town reads we had so far, including from those in favor of a Triplemo lynch, are compromised. Assuming any of those is town would serve them as the perfect disguise in case one of those was turned

Nope. Bbninjas said the following:

"Someone went to the dark side"

Well, yeah, in a way we did.
It's safe to assume the new mafian will have triplemo's role, but it could also be his own role and that we're against a bigger mafia team.
Thing is, a mafian /did/ go down, but it's yet to be seen how it affects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back