Finished PokeBeach Mafia 50: Fray at the Beach - Game Over - Claim Your Prizes and Vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In! Just gonna let you all know that I’m definitely subbing out if I don’t get my Captain Toad role from Lorde’s game :p

What exactly does one qualify to not be a "new player". Pretty sure I've been in at least 3 Mafia games to this day.

I've put everyone who has played less than 5 games in the "new player" section; although it's more to distinguish whether someone has been actively involved in the mafia community or not. On a similar note, I've decided that everyone who participates (not just the new players!) will receive the 5-pack participation prize if they're keen for that. There will still only be 1 opportunity for veterans to be named MVP, however! ;)

I've put everyone who has played less than 5 games in the "new player" section; although it's more to distinguish whether someone has been actively involved in the mafia community or not. On a similar note, I've decided that everyone who participates (not just the new players!) will receive the 5-pack participation prize if they're keen for that. There will still only be 1 opportunity for veterans to be named MVP, however! ;)
I though as much.

Alright I see. Well, still in hahaha.

Not playing this round, I felt like taking a break. Just dropping in to say good luck to the veterans, and welcome new players!!! Good luck getting that Zoroark I donated, I'm sure one of you'll want it! ;)
In! Just gonna let you all know that I’m definitely subbing out if I don’t get my Captain Toad role from Lorde’s game :p
How about... no? :D

Oops i edited a post:( hopefully it doesn't matter since i was only signing up
Yeah, it's fine pre-game. Make sure you don't edit anything during the game though - it can be tempting to fix those typos, but that isn't allowed either just to be consistent.

Oh by the way i am not in for any prizes (Because i do not play the tcgo)
Yup, that's fine too! We'll give everyone the opportunity to opt out of prizes once the game has ended of course.

Can I still join? This is a great game!
We're keen to have you, Dash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back