Finished PokeBeach IRC Chat Werewolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Juliacoolo

PokeBeach IRC Werewolf

The PokeBeach.com official chat room now has a Werewolf game! In addition to the forum-based werewolf game, this game takes place on the PB IRC network, and is much faster. This allows for many fun, short games with out necessarily a lot of people.

Want to get started? Click the banner at the top of the page to join PokeBeach's official chat, as well as the channel for playing werewolf. Many beach members come to #Pokebeach to chill, so feel free to socialize with all your friends while you're on!

Important information

The channel that the Werewolf game takes place, is in #Werewolf. You will be taken their automatically when connecting through clicking the image.

There are two bots used to play the game; one owned by Jay (WWBot) and one owned by PMJ (Sophia). If you see either of them in the channel, feel free to get a game going!

To start a game, type '!start' into the channel. You need a minimum of 5 people total to play a game of werewolf. There cannot exceed 12 players per single game.

Once the game has started, the bot will narrate the game, and inform you of any other commands you may need to use.

More information on how to play werewolf, and how to use our Werewolf bot can be found Here.

More information about the PokeBeach Official chat, can be found here.

Any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions can be made here. In addition, feel free to talk about the game, the bot or even post quotes from great games you've had. (spoilers please) Most of all, enjoy this great game!

Interesting quotes

<!JaySee> <@WWBot> 02Knowing 02Mokoko02 is of the upmost intelligence, the village has no choice but to lynch him by poison. An attractive woman comes up to 02Mokoko02 in a bar, and kisses him on the lips, transfering her toxic lip balm onto him. She soon realizes that it's a night bar, and that 02Mokoko02 was not the werewolf afterall...
<!JaySee> :3
<+Mokoko> lol, that a way to die :3

[18:29:36] -Sophia- You're the seer. Use your powers to root out the scum. Just don't get killed before you can prove your worth.
[18:29:36] * Sophia sets mode: -vvvv PMJ Afro-G Luckyfire dmaster
[18:29:36] * Sophia sets mode: -vvv Eagle4 Drohn Tsoliades
[18:29:37] <PMJ> I am almost never seer.
[18:29:38] <Sophia> Night descends on the sleepy village, and a full moon rises. Unknown to the villagers, tucked up in their warm beds, the early demise of one of their number is being plotted.
[18:29:39] <Sophia> Werewolf, you have 30 seconds to decide who to attack. Type '/msg Sophia kill <player>' once you've made a decision. (You may change your decision as long as you have time.)
[18:29:39] <Sophia> Seer, you have 30 seconds to PM me someone you'd like to inspect. Type '/msg Sophia see <player>' to learn their alignment. (You may change your decision as long as you have time.)
[18:29:44] -> *sophia* see Eagle4
[18:29:44] -Sophia- Eagle4 is a werewolf. Probably. You'll know for sure in the morning.
[18:30:09] <Sophia> The first villager to arrive at the center shrieks in horror - lying on the cobbles is a blood stained Ouija board, and atop it sits PMJ's head. It appears PMJ had been seeking the guidance of the spirits to root out the Werewolf, but apparently the magic eight ball didn't see THIS one coming...
[18:30:10] * Sophia sets mode: +vvvv Afro-G Luckyfire dmaster Eagle4
[18:30:10] * Sophia sets mode: +vv Drohn Tsoliades
[18:30:10] <Sophia> PMJ, the Seer, has been killed.
[18:30:10] -Sophia- Instead of receiving a vision, you were eaten instead. C:
[18:30:11] <Sophia> Good morning, everyone! You have 60 seconds to talk about who you want to lynch. After that, voting will begin.
[18:30:13] <Luckyfire> what
[18:30:15] <Eagle4> :eek:
[18:30:15] <Luckyfire> whatwhat
[18:30:16] <Afro-G> LAME
[18:30:19] <Tsoliades> well that's great
[18:30:20] <Luckyfire> asdfghjkl
[18:30:26] <Eagle4> "I am almost never seer"
[18:30:26] <dmaster> <@PMJ> I am almost never seer. >Lynched Night 1
[18:30:30] <Luckyfire> what
[18:30:32] <PMJ> you might say I...
[18:30:33] <Afro-G> Haha
[18:30:34] * PMJ shades
[18:30:35] <Drohn> I would be sad, if PMJ didnnt eat me last round
[18:30:36] <PMJ> ...saw that coming.
[18:30:40] <Eagle4> oh dear
[18:30:40] <PMJ> YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[18:30:41] <Afro-G> Bahaha

If I'm on the forums, feel free to ask me up for a round. I'd be happy to play. :3

If we could arrange a time for a lot of people to be on it would be cool.

Yeah that sounds good. If you guys want to come up with a date, I'll put it in OP.

And thanks guy.

I'm happy to see this. Now members who are less experienced with WW and the like can get better through this program. Thanks Jay and Guy.

/me puts Sophia back in the closet

You're actually trying to schedule matches? How about, join whenever you're on, and try to convince others to join.

It pretty much unorganized werewolf. Scheduling shouldn't be present.

Well I figure that if there's a group of people who want to meet up weekly and play, then we can post that.

Also, what other games would you like me to add? Any games that can be played on irc, I can look into.

Anyone want to play? We've been playing for like 7 hours straight and now are low on people.

Jay said:
Anyone want to play? We've been playing for like 7 hours straight and now are low on people.
That sounds slightly desperate of you, Jay. Seven hours and still need more people.

There is a rare glitch with the bot in which it wont let the WW kill. If that is the case, you can PM me on the chat and i will kick whoever the wolf intends to kill.

In addition, i will be adding a couple of opers to the channel to perform actions if i am not present. PM me with interest.

I'm tweaking the source code used for the current IRC chat. The only plans are to include the doctor (included in all games) as of now. IF anyone would like to suggest something, I will take it into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back