Pokebeach Grammy Awards (Sugestion)

What do you think of this idea? Should it be put into action?

• Total voters

Elite Stride

♫ I'm on the road to Viridian City ♫
So i was sitting here at my computer thinking about some things and I thought to myself "Pokebeach should have their own Official Yearly Pokebeach Grammy Awards Ceremony!" (Pokebeach edition *not the music*):D

The Pokebeach Grammy Awards Ceremony could take place once a year around the December time. Its a ceremony to recognize and Award the Greatest pokebeach Hits of the past year. There could be a grand poll (in the months of October-November) where all the members of pokebeach could vote in to nominate what they think was the greatest hit that year, This can include:

Fan Creations (art..like banners, avy's, etc.. and other things in its title)
Fan Fics( those stories these amazing writers continue to make)
Best My Player Thread (who had the most impressive MPT with the pokemon they liked- Shinies..etc.)
Most Successful Clan (wich clan was most impressive to you, who lead the best, who won the most)
Funest Game (who created the most popular, fun game in the game corner)
Best TCG Deck (nominate the person you saw with the best deck)
Most Trustworthy Trader (this applies to trades wether it be trading cards or tradeing pokemon over wifi)
Wifi Battle champion (person with the most wins over wifi for that year, if you wanna keep track the whole year:D)
Shoddy Battle Champion (whoever had the most wins for a year on shoddy)
Best Spelling/Grammar (who has the best spelling and grammer, the most reputation points?)

And Anything Else we can think of.​

....And then there would be a pannel of judges that would pick from the nominees who would win the grammy for their section. Then at the top of every, or just one forum, there could be a record board/forum that records the names of all the people who won each year in their corresponding sections. It might look kinda like this:

Pokebeach Official Grammy Award Hall of Fame​

*Tyrannitar Rage*- won the Fan Fic Award in 2008​

And so on....with banners and decorations(im not THAT creative :D)....

Please give feeback and comments:p

kaze

not a noob, 26-0 with my new deck!
It should, Have a vote thing for each category and have someone really good like G2F or Black Rayquaza (or both :O) design a sprite trophy or something, and a PodCast anouncing the results :O

Soul

Urusai Urusai Urusai
Great idea, why do you don't add a Spelling/Grammar award also ?

Fan Creations G2F, Black Rayquaza, RaiGuy and me are all pretty good, Prof.Shinx also do nice stuff
Fan Fics Pokémaniac
Best My Player Thread *Not on the way there*
Most Successful Clan TofU with Team IceFire =]
Funest Game Pikalax IMO
Best TCG Deck Mine =P, Ariadosguy is the combo master here ^^
Most Trustworthy Trader Me, TofU, dragonitetim there are a lot...
Wifi Battle champion *Haven't done Sorry*
Shoddy Battle Champion *-.-*

kaze

not a noob, 26-0 with my new deck!
Take me off the list, IMO im pfft, add Pokemaniac to the FanFics WOO!

Mudkip711

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Most trustworthy trader should be the one with the most refs. and the funnest game the one that has the most posts.

I think that would make it more fair.

Soul

Urusai Urusai Urusai
More posts doesn't have to do anything with fun, look on the Ban Game it has endless Posts, but does it make fun ? Not really !, some other ones like Tic Tac Toe or such would make a lot more fun or just play Brawl =P

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer
I think we should also nominate candidates for their personality and how helpful they are. I'd vote Noobnerd no doubt about it, lol. :p

Anyways, I like the idea. :)
We should go for it. Who to nominate...

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah. That would be best. Wi-Fi can cards are obviously two different things. It'll be hard for me in Wi-Fi trading. So many of the people I trade with are fair... :)

I'd say Echosong, because she's more than fair and deserves a grammy for it. :D

Moneyking63

King of the Waters
Grammys? I think a better term is Academy Awards, as I recal isn't Grammys music?

Well there should be an entry thread (if this goes through that is) where people post links to their Photobuckets, Fan Fics, TCG Articles, Battle records whatever, then the winner is chosen. Personally I thin kthe voting should be by other members, not staff.