PokeBeach’s October 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Round 7

@JumpluffTCG wins 2-0 vs @Robert Fuchs

I think the mutual consensus was that we didn't really care too much about the outcome of the match. Don't think either of us fought our hardest, or at least that's what I felt. Better luck to both of us next month lol

I won 2-0 vs @Holden Sheeks

Good games!

I just checked my score and it says 3-3 when I should be 4-2 coming into this round...

It has been recorded that @TorchHG won vs me but I have posted that I won on this thread on page 20.

Last edited:
Round 7

@JumpluffTCG wins 2-0 vs @Robert Fuchs

I think the mutual consensus was that we didn't really care too much about the outcome of the match. Don't think either of us fought our hardest, or at least that's what I felt. Better luck to both of us next month lol

Yeah it's been a rough tourney this month. :) Thanks for being flexible and making time to play.

I'll be putting things for the top 8 together this afternoon. Just wanted to let everyone know so you don't think I fell off the face of the Earth -which I did a few days ago, but now I've returned to the planet.

I finally have the honor to be bubble boy. F for respects. See you all next month. Good luck to the top players.

Back