PokeBeach’s October 2018 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

lildeku

Aspiring Trainer
Win 2-0 for @lildeku vs. @Rizbizkit . Fun match! Good luck the rest of the way!

And my first tournament was October 2004 for the EX Team Rocket Returns Prerelease. Feels like years ago! But the truth is I only got back into pokemon tcg the beginning of this year. So everything felt a lot new for me with all these big powerhouse gx's and stuff. :confused:

lukas2aces

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
@lukas2aces won 2-0 against @VuDu-JuJu

Good games! Love your deck!

My first tournament was a small League Challenge with 8 people. I played VikaBulu and managed to win it. In 3rd round I won against Gardevoir GX, which always was a bad matchup for VikaBulu.

After that I took it to Bremen Regionals (2nd tournament) and got 5 ties out of 9 rounds.. lol.

Rezolution

Professional Idiot
I won against Thembert 2-1.

My first tournament was a league challenge where I prized all 3 Lysander in top 4, costing me the game.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
Do you have any embarrassing or terrible draws? During the HG/SS days there was this cool item card called Junk Arm. It would let you search for your discard pile for trainer and put it into your hand. I went 2nd on that game and had a terrible starting hand, but I did have a Judge. Opponent had 4 cards, so it was better than nothing. Well, I drew all 4 Junk Arms. On turn 1 they're worthless, and drawing all of them was a disaster. I couldn't put down a bench and my active was knocked out on the 2nd turn. (If you'd like to reply to so when you post your results)

Round 2

lildeku

Aspiring Trainer
@lildeku wins 2-1 against @JGB146 to a close series to keep our continued rivalry alive! Always really close matches against this guy! :) Good luck with the rest of your matches and hope to see you in the top cut!

CaptianTemmo

Extra Thicc~
CaptinTemmo WIN 2-1 VS BsquaredinOK of round 1. This was ment to be posted in here yesterday im sorry

Last edited: