PokeBeach’s October 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

BKRapper

Aspiring Trainer
Just finished a great series of games with @Marcos-VM which resulted in a 2-0 victory for me. I wish you the best in the rest of the tournament!

Makeda87

Aspiring Trainer
My opponent Burst Ezel didn't show up on time and gave me the win.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171007-203437.png
    Screenshot_20171007-203437.png
    639.3 KB · Views: 8

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I need lists from these people:

@tsefood
@Teenyvictini
@Triforce19
@Arneboy11

@Steve7
@Starrydash
@Trainer Josh
@tiffuts
@Magmarco
@dweebyartpunker
@Zain Sattar

Today is the deadline for round 1. If your list has not been submitted by 11:59 PM EDT you will receive a warning and a round loss, even if you won your match.

I won't be around at the deadline, so just a couple friendly reminders:

- You don't have to get your list approved by deadline, just submitted. If I approve it after the deadline you are still okay. Better make sure it's legal though.
- The round ends at 11:59 PM EDT whether I am here to start the next round or not. If your match results aren't posted by then and I haven't heard anything from either of you, you will both get a tie and a warning.

Sometimes I approve your list but forget to take you off the list. If this is the case please send me a message in the same conversation you sent your list in and I will remove you from the list, with my apologies.

Again, the round ends at 11:59 PM EDT, or in about 8.5 hours.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
My PTCGO name on here is missing one letter, its EGrim, it just says Grim lol

This is your fault, you put that in your signup post. It's fixed now.

So probably at the time of you looking at everyone's question I was not a premium member, but as of late 10/3 I am a premium member. Not sure if that qualifies me as being a premium member for the duration of the tourney, but it would be nice if it did.

According to Machamp the Champion, you subscribed at 8:57 PM PDT, which is two minutes before the deadline. This is enough to make you eligible for premium prizes, so congrats!

There is an important message for all players.

October 2017 PTCGO Tournament Pairings

Round 2 ends Wednesday, October 11, at 11:59 PM EDT.

lukas2aces

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
@lukas2aces and @Julio Penaloza decided to tie. We played 2 very intense games, with me thinking I lost second and then me finding the card I needed to win second game.

Right after the start of the third game his kid woke up, and we decided to tie. Since he could start third game and I started with a Lele in active, I think that’s a fine outcome. Maybe I technically could have taken the win, but that wouldn’t feel right.

Good luck in the tournament!