PokeBeach’s May 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Round 7 Results, Table 213

@Holden Sheeks over @ProfPineTCG As he did not show up within 15 minutes of the scheduled time. I actually gave him much more time than usual but he wasn't there, so I'll just take the win.

See you next tournament :)

ICEdaddy

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Table 214

@ICEdaddy over @DaLoc, 2-0. Rapid fast games with lots of KOs. Thanks for being so flexible with your time slots, good luck at NAIC, and maybe see you at next months's tournament.

PvE_Poe

Aspiring Trainer
I spoke with JGB earlier this weekend and asked him to drop me. I apologize I was in an accident this weekend and have been dealing with all of that. Sorry for the lack of communication.

Zehuun

Aspiring Trainer
Table 210:

@Zehuun defeats @Arneboy11 2-0

GG, that second game was absolutely crazy, and I was this close to giving up multiple times. Really unfortunate number of tails, and believe me when I say I know your pain.

Primal Latios

Aspiring Trainer
It seems that Quag Beast will be able to have their last regret after all
I win 2-0 over Ken Truong, who was rocking a very interesting deck
I somehow brought game one back and game 2 was a strangefest.
Good luck for the rest mate, hopefully you refine that list into a power house

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
Top Cut is ready to go! https://challonge.com/MayCup2019_TopCut

To anyone who did not make Top Cut, again, I thank you for your participation. It's been a pleasure hosting these events for you over the last year. Many of you have already informed me that you want to hear about what I'm doing next. For those who haven't, if you are interested in more tournaments after Pokebeach is no longer hosting them, I will be doing my own, starting in July. PM me with a message titled "July Tournament" and I will send you info when I can definitively say more.

For those of you who did make Top Cut: Please play your matches within 3 days. As soon as you and your opponents are ready, you can play follow up rounds (or I'll harass you after 3 days).

R72fLhz.png

lukas2aces

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Well, I really didn't expect this when I found out what my opponent was playing, but...

@lukas2aces won 2-0 against @birdboy2000

You played well, I got lucky and could find the right answer every time.

@JGB146, it was table 3 ;)

Last edited:

JGB146

♫♪.ılıl|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|lılı.♫♪
Due to the bugs introduced with the latest update on PTCGO, I am issuing a one week extension for top cut, in hopes that everything is working properly by that point in time. If all the same problems still exist in a week, then we will adjust at that point.