PokeBeach’s June 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGplayer.com!

Vaskemaskinen

Henlo ^^
Yes
Yes i am a member, thats why i can write like this lmao
Screen name borge99
Norway
CEST
Yes
dont know if i will post because i am a premium and dont have to

Nic Flamel

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions?
Yes

Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
No

What is your PTCGO screen name?
Nic_Flamel

What country do you live in?
Mexico

What time zone do you live in?
GMT-5

Did you play in last month’s tournament?
No

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before July? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted per the forum’s rules.
Yes!

Brancus

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions?
Yes

Are you a PokeBeach premium member?
No

What is your PTCGO screen name?
Brancus

What country do you live in?
Belgium

What time zone do you live in?
GMT+2

Did you play in last month’s tournament?
No

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before July? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted per the forum’s rules.
Yes

abqw112

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Abqw112
What country do you live in? USA
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.)
Did you play in last month’s tournament? EST
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before July? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted per the forum’s rules. Yes!

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
I'll be putting names into the roster tonight and will have announcements for cards.

DaLoc

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? yes

Are you a PokeBeach premium member? yes

What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Da_Loc

What country do you live in? usa

What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) Eastern (EDT)

Did you play in last month’s tournament? yes

If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before July? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted per the forum’s rules. yes

PokeMedic

Articles Staff
Good morning. Registration is closed now- the roster will be posted this morning.

Bergerz

Aspiring Trainer
Did you read this entire post, including all the new prize information, the info about international prize winners, and all the other disclaimers, terms, rules, and conditions? Yes
Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
What is your PTCGO screen name? (The name you battle with, not the name you log in with.) Deathscythes
What country do you live in? United States
What time zone do you live in? (If you don’t know what time zone you live in, use a World Clock to find out.) EST (UTC -5)
Did you play in last month’s tournament? No
If allowed to play, do you promise to make at least three non-tournament posts on our forums before July? (We want to see you around our community outside of these tournaments!) All posts must be detailed and thoughtful; quick or shallow posts will be deleted per the forum’s rules. Definitely

PokeMedic

Articles Staff
This is the roster. @Bergerz, you missed the registration deadlinep. Ah, what the heck, you're in there. Please check the roster and make sure you're on it. If your name is misspelled— whoops. I did all manual entry on this one. A typo won't effect anything, though.

@Vaskemaskinen
@Kalnhobbs
@Tikitorch30
@mordacazir
@JumpluffTCG
@AngryBokoblin
@bidou
@Kasey Rubin
@Serperior
@bdov777
@birdboy2000
@Jake_Silberman
@Nate the Boi
@ProfPineTCG
@Dener Correa
@Gengar master
@StormCrusher3
@Christopher Shehan
@DaLoc
@Gyarados11
@wolfkingponyboy
@Rider1313
@Ian Hatcher
@DeadlyBee111
@Robert Fuchs
@Jon
@dangs91
@Sough
@Arneboy11
@uncleyuri
@Kashvinder Mann
@boyishgoodlooks
@March_Onward_
@lukas2aces
@Zehuun
@Braiden1235
@Jswoop22
@RisingRaichuu
@sw_bionic
@Nic Flamel
@Spencer PD
@abqw112
@Refrigerated Elements
@GymLdrJesse
@Incendium
@Panzerolas
@snoopy369
@Audiofreak19
@Dark
@SquirtleRules
@Aarontmarshall
@Holden Sheeks
@Brancus
@shifty14326
@Saiton
@jamchi16
@ICEdaddy
@Bergerz

• If any of you are going to NAIC there will be a round extension to accommodate that
  • The first round pairing thread will have a notice on cards you've brought to my attention that are reported bugged

Last edited:

bidou

Aspiring Trainer
Table 7 :
@bidou wins 2-0 over @Braiden1235

Very nice deck, I really appreciate the idea :)
Unfortunately, you had a bad matchup here... but good luck for the remaining rounds, you deserve it !