PokeBeach’s April 2019 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored By TCGplayer.com!

KK-Swizzle

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
@KK-Swizzle wins 2-1 over @ICEdaddy , finally took down that pesky deck of yours, helps that my archetype this month has actual answers for it Apologies again for the unfortunate disconnect game 3, glad the re-do was at least somewhat competitive, was fun chatting about life outside of Pokémon!

mystikalginger

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Drop, I'm not going to continue to play this tournament while being forced to continue to play a deck that is completely negated by a bug in ptcgo. A deck substitution should have been allowed or games allowed to have been played on another platform. Enjoy the $15 from my subscription ✌

lukas2aces

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Table 210

@lukas2aces wins 2-0 against @Panzerolas

Felt bad. Game 1 I started and won, but you had bad prizes. Game 2 you were definitely winning, but got disconnected.

Sorry man, hope to play a better round against you in another monthly tournament...!

Panzerolas

Aspiring Trainer
@lukas2aces wins 2-0 versus @Panzerolas
table 210

stupid internet took me out of a 90% sure winnable game, like 1 second lag and it goes off.... this game is so laggy and stupid. could just have a small buffer to catch on lag.

@PokeMedic ---- ill drop out of this month just to breath a little fresh air before the new tournament and rotation, because i am a bit salty on this game... sorry for the ranting but its so stupid losing due to a small lag spike or something, i refreshed a website and i had internet the next second...

lukas2aces

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I can absolutely understand your feeling mate! I once got a DC at the moment my opponent had attacked and I literally needed to do nothing else then do Dragon Break back with Rayquaza GX for the KO for the win, but lost that game due to DC...

Still I would have started a game 3, but we don't know now how that would have ended of course.

Panzerolas

Aspiring Trainer
not your fault. the game is just so buggy, any lag spike can lead to a DC. like i literally logged in 1 second later.... doesnt make sense

Robert Fuchs

PCTGO name: Ben358358, PST zone
Drop, I'm not going to continue to play this tournament while being forced to continue to play a deck that is completely negated by a bug in ptcgo. A deck substitution should have been allowed or games allowed to have been played on another platform. Enjoy the $15 from my subscription ✌

Which card has a bug??

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff
I'm not going to continue to play this tournament while being forced to continue to play a deck that is completely negated by a bug in ptcgo. A deck substitution should have been allowed

You didn't read the announcement, huh.

announ.png

Last edited: