Pokémon You Want to See as an EX

Status
Not open for further replies.

airsoft246

Aspiring Trainer
1. With the new full art EX designs started in the BW TCG era, what pokemon do you think would look good with that artwork? I loved how they did the EX of Deoxys, Giratina, and Lugia, and I think gyarados, machamp, and mewtwo (with the designs more dark and thick colored like the ones I mentioned instead of how it was) would be gorgeous cards.

2. What cards, out of any cards, do you especially enjoy? Could be an EX or just a random bidoof card, which do you find enjoyable? I thought the Giratina holo from platinum (10/127) was gorgeous, espeon holo from neo discovery 1/75, and houndoom holo from neo revelation (8/64) were also great.

RE: Pokemon you want to see as an EX/favorite cards in general

1. Freakin' Jolteon man. That and like every other Pokemon. Nothing looks bad FA.

2. All of the FA Supporters, as far as artwork goes.

1. I would like to see metagross EX that thing would be awesome!!

2.I really like the radiant collection pikachu! IMO it looks great!

Hydreigon EX and Golurk EX need to happen.

I really liked a lot of BW artwork. In my opinion, 5ban Graphics is probably the best artist Pokémon has right now. White Kyurem EX FA has probably my favorite artwork out of any card. Base Set Charizard has neat artwork too.

Frost Mage said:
1. Freakin' Jolteon man.

Would be awesome to see a set with the eeveelutions as EXs and full arts, and maybe even megas!? It probably won't happen but it would be epic!

Reggie McGigas said:
Contary to popular belief, 5ban Graphics is probably the best artist Pokémon has right now.
That's because that's an opinion, not a fact.

Also, I totally about Radiant Collection Eevee. Cutest. Card. Ever.

@adam44; YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME ;_;

Heracross EX in Rising Fist gives me hopes for Pinsir EX (one of my favorite Pokemon)!

I would like to se a Rapidash EX/FA just because I think it would look very epic if they make it right :)

Also really hope they make Moltres, Zapdos and Suicune FA one day ;__;

I would like to see a FA Machamp drawn by a furry muscle artist. Or well, any cartoon muscle artist in general, I suppose.

Just about every single Pokemon would be awesome as an Ex/FA.

I've always wanted Nidoking to get that treatment. Tyrantrum would be awesome too.

Nidoking, Salamence, and Tyrantrum

Videoland said:
Also really hope they make Moltres, Zapdos and Suicune FA one day ;__;

Suicune full art would be so awesome!
I also would love to see azumarill and raichu as exs and full arts.
Also I can't wait to see the new megas (from omega ruby and alpha sapphire, can't remember the region xD), cause they are releasing that right?

Ninetails EX would be awsome, as well as Poliwrath EX. Dusknoir EX, Sableye EX that can junk hunt for thre cards or something cool like that

I'm still wondering why there's no FA Moltres or FA Zapdos Ex yet, even though they made one for Articuno.

To answer your post, I'd really want to see a Pidgeot Ex. It's my favorite bird Pokemon of all time, and I've used him in just about every game.

Alakazam Ex and Hitmonchan Ex would be nice too.

For full arts I want Suicune, Arecus, Ninetales, Machamp, Scizor, Raichu, Vileplume, Golduck, Gyarados, Arcanine, Alakazam, all the Eeveelutions, Zapdos, Moltres, Snorlax, Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Crobat, Blissey, Gardevoir, Manectric, Absol, Chimecho, Jynx and Flygon.

I'd like to see secret rares return also, I don't care for these mega secrets that just have different colored type. For secrets I'd like to see Pikachu, Solrock, Lunatone and Chimecho.

I really want to see a full art umbreon with a crescent moon in the background. I would have to atleast have 9 of those :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back