XY Pokémon X/Y: TM/HM Locations in Kalos

Rusty Sticks

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
RE: Pokémon X / Y: TM / HM Locations

TM 14 - Blizzard/TM 15 - Hyper Beam/TM 25 - Thunder/TM 38 - Fire Blast/TM 52 - Focus Blast
Anistar City PokeMart. Yes, you have to buy them.

TM 32 - Double Team/TM 35 - Flamethrower/TM 77 - Psych Up/TM 90 - Substitute
In the Anistar City Pokemon Center is a witch-lady standing next to the wall. Chat with her everyday to get these. YOU NEED TO TALK TO HER AT A DIFFERENT TIME EACH DAY.

Reggie McGigas

-

TM 02 Dragon Claw

Found in Victory Road. You know the area where you surf into the cavern with the torches on the sides? There should be a waterfall next to it. Go up it, and there will be a hiker. Beat him, and you will be able to go inside a broken down building with Dragon Claw inside

Frezgle

Winged Death

Updated using the official game guide. Most aren't completely specific, but they're all there.

Br0vyle

It's CLOBBERIN' TIME

What about stealth rock will there be a tutor for tht

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Where is the best place to get money for the TM's in the shops besides the E4?:) Thanks XD.:)

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant

xxashxx said:
Where is the best place to get money for the TM's in the shops besides the E4?:) Thanks XD.:)

I've heard using the Amulet Coin in the Battle Chateau is particularly effective at gaining money.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Uh where is that I may have been there but forgot where it is. Thanks XD.:)

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

xxashxx said:
Uh where is that I may have been there but forgot where it is. Thanks XD.:)

It's on Route 7, west of the Day Care.

Also, yes, it is effective. Use Amulet Coin and the Prize Money O-Power to get good returns on your battles. Some trainers give more money than others (the old ladies give out the most, I think), and the higher in rank the person you're battling is the more money you'll get too, generally speaking.

TokyoToots

7 year old weeaboo

xxashxx said:

I've just been running around wih 4 bunnelbys, a dedenne, and a zigzagoon. pickup ALL the things!

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Thanks guys I now have all 100 TM's but I gotta say TM 81 X scissor is a pain. Took me about 3 or so hours to find it. Finally I used a few Max Repels and found it on a lonely island not far from the Gogoat stable on the other side. It is well hidden XD.:)

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Baton Pass in not a TM. Some Pokemon learn it by level up and the others learn it by breeding.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member

Also note that X Scissor is located near route 12 south of the cave on a deserted island and is kind of hidden. Note that you may need a few max Repels to actually find it. It is probably the most annoying TM to find XD.:)

marsbar

Aspiring Trainer

Spartansn1p3r said:
Please add that to get earthquake you need strength, surf and waterfall :D

ah, thanks. i wondering where the Earthquake TM was on route 22. Now I know that it's past that waterfall