XY Pokémon X / Y Medals - Help Complete The List!

NarcoticHobo

Aspiring Trainer
Still Need to find:
A-028-1 Adventure (This is more than likely Complete National Pokedex)

B-015-1 Battle (More than likely beat elite four 10 times)

E-019-1 Fun (no idea..?)

So I thought we could begin to build a complete list of medals in XY. I've created a spreadsheet that is public and editable so we can all assist in compiling if interested located here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsDJJjcNTmlKdHpQNmRSMnB2VDhzLUd5b25Td1hkSnc&usp=sharing

Simply fill in the blanks or add whatever needs to be added (you can insert a row by right clicking and selecting insert row above or below). Feel free to clean it up too if you see fit. I've gotten a decent start.

If you aren't comfortable with a spreadsheet for some reason you can post the information from a new medal you've received in this thread and I can edit it in. I will need:

1) Medal number (should look like A-001-1)

2) Medal name (light walker, egg hatcher, etc)

3) Medal description.

RE: XY Medals Thread (help compile all the medals)

So... I've heard you can access medals only through game sync. Is this true?

RE: XY Medals Thread (help compile all the medals)

A-006-1 through A-023-1 are the "[Type] Type Catcher" medals. They're for catching all of a certain type in the Kalos Dex. Not gonna list them all with numbers/description since they're so similar, but they go in this order:
Normal
Fire
Water
Electric
Grass
Ice
Fighting
Poison
Ground
Flying
Psychic
Bug
Rock
Ghost
Dragon
Dark
Steel
Fairy
Official description for each is:
"A Medal in commemoration of catching all the [Type]-type Pokémon in the Kalos Pokédex."

Then there's these:
A-024-1: Central Kalos Pokédex Completionist
"A Medal to honor those recognized by the professor as having completed the Central Kalos Pokédex."

A-025-1: Coastal Kalos Pokédex Completionist
"A Medal to honor those recognized by the professor as having completed the Coastal Kalos Pokédex."

A-026-1: Mountain Kalos Pokédex Completionist
"A Medal to honor those recognized by the professor as having completed the Mountain Kalos Pokédex."

A-027-1: Kalos Pokédex Completionist
"A Medal to honor those recognized by the professor as having completed the Kalos Pokédex."

-----

B-008-1: Battle Maison 20-Win Streak (Double)
"A Medal commemorating 20 consecutive Double Battle wins at the Battle Maison."

B-012-5: Grand Duchess (I assume male version of this medal is Grand Duke)
"A Medal for Trainers who have been granted the title of Grand Duchess at the Battle Chateau."

-----

E-015-1: Poké Radar Operator
"A Medal for Trainers who have recorded the data of 10 Pokémon using the Poké Radar."

Thanks! I'll add that right away. Anyone else who wants to contribute feel free to just copy paste the raw text from pgl, Itll look a bit messy but its easier for me to input that way.

mega safariblade said:
Wait X&Y has medals!? How do you access them!?

Register your game here:

http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/

Once you are done whenever you are online in game and save it will backup your save online, and give you medals for your accomplishments.

Back