Writing Pokémon White Two: Rosa's Adventure!

Pikapik

That derpy California girl! ^.^
First off, sorry.... I'm not good with names. Ok, down to business. I'm reseting White 2, so I'm deciding to make it as a story! I'm not that far in the game, and can write chapters fairly quickly, so I'll probably update once or twice a year week. (no promises!). No specific rules or anything, since this is a normal run-through. So, here's the prologue!
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

That's it! Here's the actual one:

"There it is!"
"What? Where?! Show me!"
"Over here!! Look!! Do you see it, Rosa?"
The little girl with Tepig-tails looked in the direction the blond and the bluenette were pointing. There, in the cave, was Coblaion, the Unova legendary pokemon, doing what seemed to be resting.
"Oh wow!" the girl breathed.
"Let's take a closer look!" the bluenette yelled. The energetic boy started sprinting towards the cave.
"I don't think that's a good idea, Hugh," the blond boy said.
"Stop being such a worrywart, Colress!" Hugh said playfully, "Just because you're older doesn't mean you're always right!! And, plus, Rosa agrees! Don't you, Rosa?"
"Um....I guess I do wanna see him up close....," Rosa hesitantly replied.
"All right then...," grumbled Colress. Hugh ran ahead, while Colress and Rosa tailed behind. Once they reached they cave, they started hearing shouts.
"Ya stupid pokemon!!"
"GET UP!!"
"W-what's going on?" Rosa asked. Hugh, who was waiting for them, answered.
"There are these people..These mean, ugly, weird-looking people with the weirdest clothes ever, are hitting him. They.... They want to use him for something...."
"What are you waiting for?! Let's go help him!!" Colress yelled, already running in. Rosa and Hugh followed. Inside the cave were two grunts, one female and one male, whipping the legendary. The male drew a gun, and held it at the pokémon's head.
"STOP!!" Cried Rosa. She ran and fell in front of the gun as the man shot. The six year-old girl screamed in pain as the bullet dug into her shoulder.
"That's what you get when you meddle with Team Plasma's liberation plans!" The woman snarled.
"Liberation? Yeah right!" Hugh shot back, stepping closer to the grunts with his hands curled into fists. Colress ran to Rosa's side.
"Shut it, twerp!" The man shouted, pointing his gun at Hugh. Colress stood still as stone, as if listening to something, then, slowly, crept behind the grunts.
"No way you meanies!"
"Oh yeah? I guess you're about to find out what happens to juveniles like you!"
"Um... What's a juveniles?" Hugh asked, confused.
"I-What the?!" The grunt yelped as he was tackled to the ground by a triumphant Colress. Hugh took the other grunt's moment of shook to tackle her too.
"G-great j-job!" Rosa said hoarsely, obviously weak. Six year-olds aren't made to be shot! Hugh and Colress started binding the grunts with vines.
"King N will get you for this!" The bluenette just laughed. At that moment, Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy rushed in, wondering what was taking the children so long. As Coblaion and Rosa were rushed away, the three children made a pact:
"We are never, ever, ever joining Team Plasma!!"

CHAPTA ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Four years later....
"YES!!" I yelled the second I woke up. Why? Because I'm finally going on my pokémon journey!
"No need to be so loud," My mom laughed. "Change, then come for breakfast, honey!"
"Okay, Mom!" I quickly grabbed a white shirt with light blue sleeves and a pink pokeball on the chest. Then, I slid on some black tights and a yellow skirt over it. I took two hair ties and styled my hair into it's usual Tepig-tails, and finished it off with a pink and white hat. I ran downstairs into the kitchen, where Mom was busy setting the table.
"Don't worry about setting the table, Mom!" I said, "I'm gonna leave right now!"
Mom got a concerned look on her face, the one she always puts on when she wants me to do something. "Are you sure, hon?"
"Yes, Mom!"
"Okay then..."
I grabbed a piece of toast and gave my mom a hug.
'Now, remember. Professor Juniper told you to meet a blond woman wearing a green hat named Bianca. Bianca will give you your pokemon and pokedex. And here," My mom handed me a pair of running shoes. "The instruction manual says that you can run by pressing the 'B' button."
I squirmed a bit, wondering if my mom was losing it. Press the B button? But, nevertheless, I was glad to have some new shoes.
"Thanks, Mom!"
"No problem, Rosa dear. Don't forget to call me on your Xtranreceiver every once in a while and let me know what you're doing!"
"I won't" I grabbed my purse and skipped out of the house, only to run into my childhood friend, Hugh.
"Ready to get your first pokemon?!" He half-yelled.
"You bet!" I smiled. Hugh was a crazy as ever today. "Mom said I have to meet someone named Bianca."
"Race you!"
"You're so gonna lose!" I started running as fast as a could, with Hugh trailing behind me. By the time we reached the outlook where Bianca was, we were both out of breath.
"I won," I said smugly. I walked up to Bianca, who hadn't noticed us yet. I lightly tapped her on the shoulder and she turned around, startled. I got a better view of her. She was a woman with short blond hair and a cheery expression along with some cute red wire glasses. She was wearing a green hat with a white bow on it. She wore a white shirt with an orange jacket on top and green pants. An interesting look. Hanging off her shoulder was a bright green purse and in her hand, a thin tube.
"Are you Rosa?" She asked. I nodded. "Oh how good to see you!" She started rambling on and on about the view and how lucky we were to get pokemon and blah blah blah and acted like we were old friends.
Which we weren't. I didn't know much about this woman, but I was already starting to question her sanity. At last, she stopped babbling.
"I suppose you want your first pokemon!" She said, giggling.
"Of course!" I smiled. Bianca held out the tube and opened it. Some steam poured out, and the three poke balls inside became visible.
"You can pick Tepig, Oshawatt, or Snivy!" I didn't need an explanation. I already knew what pokemon I wanted.
"Snivy! I choose you!" I said, picking up Snivy's pokeball. "What about you, Hugh?"
He smiled. "I choose.... Tepig!" Bianca then handed us pokedexes. They registered the two starters instantly.
"I'm calling you... Sniv!" I said to my pokemon. "And, Hugh, Sniv and I are going to defeat you right now!"
"No way!" Hugh sent out his pokemon. After a little while, I started losing my enthusiasm. The battle was just the pokemon using 'Tackle' over and over again. At last, Hugh's Tepig fainted with a little: "Tep!"
"I"ll get you next time!" Hugh rushed off to the pokemon center. Next to me, Bianca giggled.
"I choose you," She imitated and giggled some more. At this point, I was really starting to wonder if she was truly an escaped mental patient.
"I gotta go! I promised Hugh's sister that I would meet her one last time before I left!" I told Bianca with a wave.
"Have fun!" The woman said, "And say goodbye to your boyfriend for me!"
I blushed a little, then ran off to meet Hugh's little sister.

Snivy (Sniv) ~ Lvl. 6

That was a fun chapter! Sorry if some stuff were not like they were in the game, I forgot to take notes. Heh.... But yeah... Enjoy!

EDIT: Fixed some misspellings

Last edited:
I give up. I rewrote the next chapter four times, and every time it all just deleted itself. So, until this problem is fixed or it allows me to reply, I will not be posting any chapters.

Could you tell us a bit more about the problem? If it's something weird with the forum software, we'd be happy to help you out if we can.

Back