Finished Pokémon Vigilantes 2: Electric-type Boogaloo - Scum wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTC, wtf man.

Well that was over fast. I made 1 post. >_> And I was lying about bb, as you all have probably guessed. It was just to spur up some discussion.

So... anyone up for another game?

This game style doesn't work well with the idea of discussion since everyone can shoot anyone they're suspicious of. You have no reason to hold on to your shot. If you think someone is scum, just shoot them. If you don't, it looks suspicious, which is why I directed them to shoot you first. If you flipped town, then you could have been right, but if you were scum, then you're scum and we just saved a townie.

The real MVP is whoever jailed me last night, preventing me from taking the game-winning shot on Omega Soul.

This game also greatly favors being active as soon as the game starts. By the time I saw Athena's PM containing my role, the first day was already over.

Did the night doctor die during the day? I tried protecting Celever (I was day doctor) but he was killed during the night (good play by the scum).

The real MVP is whoever jailed me last night, preventing me from taking the game-winning shot on Omega Soul.
That'd be me. And then I was turned into a vanilla townie. And then somebody killed me anyway. Good times.

This game also greatly favors being active as soon as the game starts. By the time I saw Athena's PM containing my role, the first day was already over.
Same. Gotta be quick, I guess.

GG everybody.

PMJ said:
This game style doesn't work well with the idea of discussion since everyone can shoot anyone they're suspicious of. You have no reason to hold on to your shot. If you think someone is scum, just shoot them. If you don't, it looks suspicious, which is why I directed them to shoot you first. If you flipped town, then you could have been right, but if you were scum, then you're scum and we just saved a townie.

I do find it funny you say this, because I've played games of this style elsewhere and there has always been a good amount of discussion. I was really surprised by how little discussion people had the first time around, but I've since embraced the idea of the game being more fast-paced and chaotic.

That was Keeper. Here is the spreadsheet of roles and actions if anyone's interested.

Did the night doctor die during the day? I tried protecting Celever (I was day doctor) but he was killed during the night (good play by the scum).

Celever himself was the night doctor, so he kind of got screwed there.

Keeper of Night said:
That'd be me. And then I was turned into a vanilla townie. And then somebody killed me anyway. Good times.

Same. Gotta be quick, I guess.

GG everybody.

The only reason you died was because vom (my only scum partner) was intended to have bullet proof. Instead he got trigger happy. As a sort of consolation to celever shooting him to when he should technically be still alive, athena let the trigger happy shot shoot anyway, giving him a guaranteed kill. (Imagine if that kill was me...)

But yeah, you were the mvp this time around. The reason I made the 'amateur move' was because I was acting way more scummy than SS or PMJ, and would simply be planned to be shot.

The actual full thing behind the trigger happy shot is that when I rolled it originally, the trigger happy shot was on MtC, which would have been blocked because the night doctor protected him. As a way of making amends to the scum team as best as I could, I decided to reroll the shot, and it hit Keeper instead. I had originally thought of just giving OS Vom's BP, but I would be breaking my own rules, so I figured this was best.

This was fun to watch even if I died before I could do anything, darn school >: O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back