Finished Pokémon Vigilantes 2: Electric-type Boogaloo - Scum wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon Vigilantes 2: Electric-type Boogaloo - Day 2

Machamp used Machamp Crush! Poor bbninjas stood zero chance. bbninjas was killed! He was Squirtle, a townie.

1 shot remains.

MTC, you might have cost us the game with that stupid gambit.

Ok so which of you two left are scum?? PMJ or OS!!
I can guarantee you it isn't me, so which of you is scum?!

Squirtle Squad said:
Ok so which of you two left are scum?? PMJ or OS!!
I can guarantee you it isn't me, so which of you is scum?!

That sounds really scummy.

##ISUSPECTYOU: squirtle squad

Amateur move.

If im right about PMJ then it's game over. Otherwise congrats you win scum!

Right about PMJ?

Each player can only shoot once per day (see: second paragraph under Game Progression). You've already spent your shot, OS, so you can't shoot someone else today, sorry. >_>

Brilliant. Now two things happen. If the scum is pmj we just sorta wait. If it's squirtle then he shoots one of us
and gets the nightkill. Because I'm telling you, it's not me.

Yes it is. You tried to endgame but didn't read the rules and now you just lost it for your team because SS is going to shoot you dead.

Look, I can guarantee you isn't me! You're pretty scummy OS! I posted one thing to see if we could
Find the scum and you tried to kill me over it :p
But then again im almost confident its PMJ!
Ah all I know is that one of you is scum. And when the scum night kills there'll be two left so who ever is the last townie needs to be online first to shoot the other! Mexican stand off style :p

I can't shoot, I shot MtC! You'll have to shoot him after he night kills me :p

Then we lose, because the last scum will shoot the last townie required in order to achieve parity.

There's no advantage in not claming scum right now :p

Athena, no one can shoot the last shot, so Is there a way we could move onto night?

##day end

Day 2 ends. Omega Soul shoots someone but it doesn't matter who because SS has his reflector shield set to PMJ so whether OS shoots SS or PMJ, PMJ still dies. With the last day starting with a scum/inno parity, OS and the scum team win!

Game Over, Scum Wins!

I would have called the game yesterday if I'd realized that SS couldn't shoot, but I thought he still could for some reason. I also let Vom die even though he was bulletproof and didn't even realize it until I was processing Night yesterday. In short, this game was just full of host mistakes, mostly because it was moving very fast and I wanted to be sure to respond quickly.

I don't really think this kind of setup works super well with such a small pool of players, but I do like the various roles since I think it adds something that the base game was missing for this community. I've even thought of a few more to add that could add/remove the number of shots per day or give someone else the ability to shoot multiple times, but if anything there were too many roles with this few people.

Anyway, I hope this was at least an amusing diversion while we waited for the Challenge to move on and the new WW game to start. :p

I was 7 minutes late. 7 MINUTES @#$(*%&#@#

And the Challenge is progressing >:U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back