Finished Pokémon Vigilantes 2: Electric-type Boogaloo - Scum wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
RE: Pokémon Vigilantes 2: Electric-type Boogaloo

I am sending out roles now and will post again to let you know when everything has been sent and the game is official starting.

A few points of clarification!

1. Due to the low number of players, I have reduced the number of shots allowed per day from 5 to 3.
  2. Bulletproof, Bomb, and Trigger Happy are all passive roles that require no intervention from the player to trigger.
  3. Investigator, Jailer, Night Doctor, Nightkiller, and Thief all submit their actions during the Night phase.
  4. Day Doctor and Reflector Shield are a bit more complicated in regards to their action timing. Those players who have those roles have received clarification about action timing in their respective PMs.

Feel free to ask, in public or private, if you have any questions. Otherwise, have fun!

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
RE: Pokémon Vigilantes 2: Electric-type Boogaloo

All PMs have now been sent. It's now time for the official.... GAME START~!

Day 1 has now begun. It will end when 3 dayshots have been taken or a majority of living players have voted for ##dayend. If neither of those things have happened by around the time of this post on Thursday, April 2nd, Day will automatically end then.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
RE: Pokémon Vigilantes 2: Electric-type Boogaloo - GAME START~!

##slice: Jeremy1026

Caterpie is pretty deadly..

Jeremy1026

Aspiring Trainer

Boom, and you just proved me at townie, so the next person to shoot me is scum. I am bulletproof.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

Caterpie used String Shot! It slowed down Jeremy so much that his breathing stopped and he died... or it would have, if Jeremy didn't have a super awesome shield of death-stopping. Jeremy1026 is unharmed!

Misdreavus used Dazzling Gleam in retaliation! He gave Drac such a terrifyingly majestic look that Drac's heart stopped and he died instantly. GM DracLord was killed! He was Caterpie, a townie.

Unfortunately, Jeremy failed to notice the bomb hooked up to Drac's body until it went off in his face. Jeremy1026 exploded! He was Misdreavus, a townie.

2 shots have been used!

Celever

Wheeeee~

Well it's pretty much guaranteed to be a random shot no matter what now, so I'm just going to use my shot now because as town I have a better chance at hitting scum from my POV, and I'd much rather not let a scummie use it on someone else.

##KILL: Vom

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

Delibird used Present! I hope you like DEATH! Vom loved the gift so much that he died. The end. Vom was killed! He was Gengar, a member of the scum team.

All 3 shots have been used! This means that Day 1 is over over and Night 1 is starting. Everyone that has a night action, please send them in! Night 1 will fall at about 19:00 CEST (or about 24 hours from the time of this post in your time zone) or when I have received all Night actions. If everyone sends their night actions promptly, I can start the next day early. No posting in thread while night is going, please~ <3

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
RE: Pokémon Vigilantes 2: Electric-type Boogaloo - Night 1

All Night actions have now been submitted.

Someone gave someone else a protective shield.

Someone jailed someone else, preventing them from making any vig shots the next day.

Someone inspected someone else's moves.

Someone thieved someone else's role.

Someone's pent up rage finally blows up and they attack someone else randomly. Keeper of Night was killed! He was Lillipup, a townie.

Someone sneaks up in the dark and kills Celever with a mysterious Pokémon move. Oooooh.... Mysterious.... Celever was NKed! He was Delibird, a townie.

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head
RE: Pokémon Vigilantes 2: Electric-type Boogaloo - Day 2

So who's even left? Me, PMJ, SS, OS and bb. Looks like we could easily make 1 wrong move and lose the game.

Thankfully I know that bb is scum. I'd prefer someone else shoot him though, as I'd like to keep my shot for today. Who'd like to do it?

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

I was jailed and can't shoot.

Your shot exists to shoot scum. If you are sure he is scum, then you shoot him, you literally have no reason not to.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer

lol if you know he's scum why not just shoot him!? Makes me think you're the scum here MtC!!

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer

Go ahead and shoot him MTC! If he's scum good on you, if he's not then we kill you :p

Omega Soul

I'm feeling dizzy

Pmj's right. Unless after you shoot him there's massive inactivity for some reason, there's no reason not to shoot him.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Shoot MTC. If he's town, shoot bbninjas.

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer

##RECOVER: Machamp the Champion

One of you is scum! If both end up as town.... Then kill PMJ :p

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

Flygon used Bug Buzz! MtC couldn't Recover fast enough to survive and so he perished. Machamp the Champion was killed! He was Kadabra, a townie.

2 shots remain

Status
Not open for further replies.