Pokémon Titles Leaked (NOT Z)

G-Panthera

Panthera's Fiercest Fighter
Last edited:
interesting be aware pokemon has made placeholder trademarks before so this could be one of them but the timing and logos in the trademark make these likely the new names. also considering the titles they better have evo/megas for solrock/lunatone or some story element with sun/moon stones in it.

interesting be aware pokemon has made placeholder trademarks before so this could be one of them but the timing and logos in the trademark make these likely the new names. also considering the titles they better have evo/megas for solrock/lunatone or some story element with sun/moon stones in it.

Oh man, did you have to spoil the names in your post?:D Nah, just kidding!

Yeah, its very likely that these are official titles, and with this, its reasonable to expect Megas for Lunatone and Solrock. However, at this point, Gamefreak is unpredictable. So its unknown what they will do now. The only reasonable thing I can make now, is that this is similar to the Gold & Silver games, where you got a new region, and back-tracked later to the Kanto region. Basically whatever this new region is going to be, you will likely return to Kalos. In addition, it had already been speculated that there were still going to be two more games, and not just one.

Its also very funny to boot that Volcanion nods to both versions:
Fire Type = Sun
Water Type = Moon

Basically, at this point, its best to expect the unexpected. I got myself spoiled on this titles, but lets see what the games are going to entail. Oh well, atleast the titles look pretty cool with the cosmic feel.

Cosmic Type anyone? LOL!

I will be happy if it's really the gen 7!!! :hype::hype::hype: And I will be happy if the news is true!

Well I must say... I WOULD have been hyped but after the major disappointment XY & ORAS were I don't know what to expect... I hope GF has learned from its mistakes... Personally, I want:

1) a GOOD story, something unique and genuine... Something to make a memory of...

2) be harder... I want to feel accomplishment like the old days...

3) Have Battle Frontier and decent post game content

4) Good legendaries (Designs)

I'm not asking for much... right? :/

Well I must say... I WOULD have been hyped but after the major disappointment XY & ORAS were I don't know what to expect... I hope GF has learned from its mistakes... Personally, I want:

1) a GOOD story, something unique and genuine... Something to make a memory of...

2) be harder... I want to feel accomplishment like the old days...

3) Have Battle Frontier and decent post game content

4) Good legendaries (Designs)

I'm not asking for much... right? :/

No, you're not, aside the "good story" part. Pokémon never really had a good story aside the one featured in Black and White.

Three possibilities:

1. These two games are the "Pokemon Z" we have all been waiting for. Note in gen 5 we waited for "Pokemon Gray" but instead got two new games, sequels to Black and White. (Point conceded that they shared the same naming scheme as BW.) The Zygarde arc is still completely untouched and it doesn't make sense for it to be restricted solely to the anime, never mind Volcanion who we all just met a short time ago. With that said, "M" and "S" seem to be completely unrelated to Zygarde, Volcanion, or Kalos in general, which leads me to believe...

2. "Z" is still the sequel to X and Y we've been waiting for, and "M" and "S" are unrelated, separate titles. I'm not really keen on this because if there were three trademarks filed, they would have been found. (Has Pokemon Z been trademarked? Gamefreak has trademarked titles they never use.) I would be more inclined to subscribe to this theory if it weren't for one Pokemon: Magearna. We (collectively, the world) were introduced to Magearna at roughly the same time, and if X and Y are any indication, that means...

3. "M" and "S" are the flagship seventh generation games. The naming scheme is completely different, as is the norm for a new generation. The logo is also very different from X or Y, which resembled Xerneas and Yveltal respectively. X and Y were both announced through a Nintendo Direct, and were revealed to be being released worldwide at the same time - a first for the series. Note how English reveals for Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion were all done almost in tandem with the Japanese release? This is the new standard. Magearna's reveal, followed by a Nintendo Direct, leads me to think that Magearna is going to be hailed as the first Pokemon of the new generation, to be caught in the new games.

While Magearna and Volcanion are appearing in a movie together, it doesn't mean they have to be from the same generation. Pokemon has teased future-gen Pokemon in the current gen.

X and Y were also revealed around this time, three years ago (January 8), and they were released October 12 of the same year.

I have a feeling that when the direct happens, we will see the flagship legendary Pokemon of these games, as well as a November 2016 to February 2017 release date.

You heard it here first.

Three possibilities:

1. These two games are the "Pokemon Z" we have all been waiting for. Note in gen 5 we waited for "Pokemon Gray" but instead got two new games, sequels to Black and White. (Point conceded that they shared the same naming scheme as BW.) The Zygarde arc is still completely untouched and it doesn't make sense for it to be restricted solely to the anime, never mind Volcanion who we all just met a short time ago. With that said, "M" and "S" seem to be completely unrelated to Zygarde, Volcanion, or Kalos in general, which leads me to believe...

2. "Z" is still the sequel to X and Y we've been waiting for, and "M" and "S" are unrelated, separate titles. I'm not really keen on this because if there were three trademarks filed, they would have been found. (Has Pokemon Z been trademarked? Gamefreak has trademarked titles they never use.) I would be more inclined to subscribe to this theory if it weren't for one Pokemon: Magearna. We (collectively, the world) were introduced to Magearna at roughly the same time, and if X and Y are any indication, that means...

3. "M" and "S" are the flagship seventh generation games. The naming scheme is completely different, as is the norm for a new generation. The logo is also very different from X or Y, which resembled Xerneas and Yveltal respectively. X and Y were both announced through a Nintendo Direct, and were revealed to be being released worldwide at the same time - a first for the series. Note how English reveals for Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion were all done almost in tandem with the Japanese release? This is the new standard. Magearna's reveal, followed by a Nintendo Direct, leads me to think that Magearna is going to be hailed as the first Pokemon of the new generation, to be caught in the new games.

While Magearna and Volcanion are appearing in a movie together, it doesn't mean they have to be from the same generation. Pokemon has teased future-gen Pokemon in the current gen.

X and Y were also revealed around this time, three years ago (January 8), and they were released October 12 of the same year.

I have a feeling that when the direct happens, we will see the flagship legendary Pokemon of these games, as well as a November 2016 to February 2017 release date.

You heard it here first.

All of the options are pretty possible. But knowing GF's unpredictability, all of it might not be true or be different from what you speculate. f anything, its the safest to guess that these games are similar to what Gold and Silver were with Johto and Kanto, and in these games, you can go visit Kalos in the post game. However, I'm just rough guessing at this point, so anything really goes.

So... It's Moon and Sun... :p A new gen because the trailer mentioned "Main Series..." Let's all hope for an improvement... I really do wonder though what's Zygarde's place in all these...

Am I the only one thinking that it might involve Volcanion (sun) and Magearna (moon) since they'll both star in the next movie together? Maybe this has to do with them. Now, the Lunatone/Solrock theory is another thing that sounds pretty logic. Maybe both will be the main story.

Back