Forum Super Mod
Pokémon TCG Online Trade Thread
Welcome to PokeBeach’s Pokémon TCG Online trade thread! In this thread, you may trade cards or other items through Pokémon’s official online TCG simulator, Trading Card Game Online.
To trade in this thread, make a post in this thread with the following form and provide the information specified:
PTCGO Username: YOUR USERNAME GOES HERE Rules: [LIST] [*]YOUR RULES [*]GO HERE [/LIST] [B]Haves:[/B] ITEMS YOU HAVE FOR TRADE GO HERE [B]Wants:[/B] ITEMS YOU WANT GO HERE [B]PTCGO Trades:[/B] MEMBERS YOU HAVE TRADED WITH GO HERE
If you want to trade with another member who has posted in this thread...
- PM them the in-game offer you’re looking to make, and continue discussing the trade with them through PM. Do not discuss your trades with members in this thread.
- Once you have decided what you are trading with another member, use the in-game private trade function to exchange items. When you have completed a successful trade, do not leave a positive rep. Positive reps may only be given when tangible items have been traded through the mail. Info on leaving negative and neutral reps can be found below.
Please note that you may only trade in-game content through this thread. No items should be sent through the mail, no unused codes may be sent through PM, and no real money should be involved in any trade in this thread. This thread is only used for organizing in-game trades.
You may also “bump” your post in this thread. Bumping it will make it the last post in the thread, potentially giving it more attention. Rules for bumping your post in this thread are different than standard trading threads.
- You may only make a bump after 30 days have passed since your last post in this thread. (You may still edit your post at any time.)
- When you bump your post, all you have to do is copy your existing post in this thread and post it again. You must also PM @Brave Vesperia when you bump your post, who will remove the oldest of your 2 posts.
- If your most recent bump was made over 90 days ago, your post will be removed. To restart your post after it has been removed, simply post it again. You may also PM @Brave Vesperia at any time to remove your post if you are not interested in using it anymore.
Ripping and scamming members is absolutely not allowed. Even though you are not trading tangible items in this thread, you are still expected to follow all Marketplace rules. We have zero tolerance for members that deliberately trick others or trade the incorrect items, and so do our members.
- If someone you are trading with has received their end of the trade but refuses to give you yours, has tricked you out of some of your items, or has not accepted the trade offer you sent them on PTCGO (only if both of you have agreed to make the trade) after 1 week, post in the Disputes forum as if you had a standard trading dispute. Info on how to post in that forum can be found here.
- Members who have agreed to do a trade, have been offered said trade on PTCGO, then not accepted the trade for 1 week will receive a neutral rep. Members are expecting their end of the trade within a few days of you both agreeing to do the trade. Keeping them waiting for that long could cause them problems, so it’s best to complete your transaction as soon as possible.
- Members who have scammed another member will receive a negative rep, a week long ban from the forums, and all other consequences that come with receiving a standard negative rep. Receiving 3 total negative reps results in a permanent ban from the Marketplace forums.
Make sure to read all of the Marketplace rules too before making a post in this thread. A lot of the rules in those threads are very important for trading in this thread. Once you have read and reviewed all the information in this post and the Marketplace rules, make your post and start trading!