Finished Pokémon: Phantom Academy | Chapter II Start! Chapter of Darkness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Haxorus outbursted with energy one last time knocking the Hydreigon out. The Dark Dragon reverted back to a statue while the Haxorus began to fade away. The panels popped and pressed themselves down revealing a new door on the arena's side.

Lennon scrambled up to where he left his bag and clothes. He grabbed them and put them back on, then walked over to the newly revealed door. He took a deep breath and pushed on the door. Nothing happened. He pushed harder. Was it locked?
Oh wait
Lennon pulled on the door and it opened without protest.
"Right."
He walked through the door.

The Solrock followed Lennon who walking to the next trial. Lennon ended up in a room with a gravity problem. The water was in perfect, floating spheres. There were 6 of them. Two red, two blue, two yellow. On the ceilings were three buckets. Orange, green, and purple.

Lennon thought for a moment, and figured that he needed to mix the orbs together to make the color of the bucket. Seemed easy enough. He started by guiding one of the red orbs and one of the blue orbs together, and then motioned that orb towards the purple bucket. Then he took the remaining red orb and mixed it with the yellow orb and put it in the orange bucket. Then he took the last two orbs, yellow and blue, and put the new orb in the green bucket.

The bucket trio all dropped two blocks of their original colors. The block jumped over to the wall, where they stacked to form a doorway.

"Woah. So many doors... I wonder where they lead to. Where am I anyway...?"
Lennon looked around. "And who am I talking to?"
He opened the newly revealed door and walked through.

The Solrock rushed passed Lennon getting the room first. A stone tablet in the shape of a crescent moon was in the center of the new room. When the Solrock got near it a dim light covered it as Lunatone formed over it.

Lennon slowly approached the Lunatone in the center of the room. He was cautious because he was not sure if the Lunatone would be a friend like the Solrock, or be an enemy.

Out: Hmm. I'm not posting due to my wonderment of if this will stay.

I thought it wouldn't make much sense if we continued here and then this would disappear.

If it were to go, then continuing on a series of profile comments on my profile doesn't sound terrible.

Out: Alrighty then.

In:
The Lunatone floated into the air peering Lennon. It moved backwards from him.
Lunatone: "Stay back. Keep your distance."
The Lunatone's voice was dark and bubbly.

Lennon stopped where he was and slowly looked up to the Lunatone. He put his hands up in a nonthreatening manner to show he meant no harm.
"You can speak?" Lennon said in hushed shock.
"I, uh... Who are you? And do you know where I am?"

Lunatone: "You. What are you doing here. You're in my room, my world. A world far from anywhere else and guarding by distance. But you're here. Why is that?"
Lunatone raised higher chanting "intruder" in a rushed tone.

"No, I'm not an intruder! Or at least I don't mean to be. I just... showed up here. I don't know how. I would really like to leave. But I don't know how to leave. I've just been following my guy since I got here. Do you know a way out?"

Lunatone: "A way out? But there's supposed to be no way in."
The Lunatone flipped upside-down, keeping sight on Lennon. The Solrock moved forward becoming surrounded by green.
Lunatone: "What's that? A combination of powers? That would be enough to make an exit. Anything to get you out."

"No way in... If there is no way in, how would you know that combining powers would be enough to make an exit? That sounds too easy, and nothing in here has been easy yet. This has all been one test after another, something is testing my abilities. I think. I don't know. Tell me more about this combining powers thing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back