Pokémon Norgia Adventures, the game!

Wich game do you think will be the best?

• Pokémon Acanthite

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Silver Zangoose'

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Pokémon Norgia

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Mind Reader

Aspiring Trainer
We have now a forum for the game, and has done 1/4 of it. The planned (don't kill me if this is wrong) release date is February 1st 2007.
We have now Screenshots on the forums, but you are not alloved to see the maps in the citys, towns, routes, etc. Because we want it to be more exciting to arrive a new place!

1dz4.png

The few Screenshots we have ^

The info can be find on the Pokémon Norgia forums. Link is in my signature!

Wow looks pretty good and I hope you make it into a cartridge somehow or put it on blank CD's and get the rights to sell it when you are old enough to do so.:)

I'm sorry to say that it will never happen. But XXASHXX: Since you have been a big fan to this project, from the start even, i think you should join our forums, and we will give you a VIP status because of your suport and good comments, then you will be able to watch the entire project!

Thanks for the thought but I don't have the time to do that. I just think it is cool that you guys are making a pokemon game for others to play and I think the areas and towns are cool that is why I like to comment on them and because you do very good work for what age you are too and most people that work at nintendo have not even come up of with those ideas and you guys are the future of pokemon so good job.:):):):)

I'd personally pick Acanthite. But no offense or nothing at all. I just like the idea better than Norgia's. But Norgia's cool too, and it has a great potential.

Like, you don't need to appology, I think Acanthite is going to be a good game, and I also think it will release before Norgia, something that many people would give + for. BTW, I'm going to play Acanthite to x3

Well, SZ, I haven't seen yours yet. I'll let you know when I've seen it.

And Mind Reader, I'll try to play them both :)

Hi I'm looking for some people that can help me make this game. I need people who know one of these: elite map, advance map, RPG XP, RPG 2000, Game maker. If you have the right requirements please PM or go to the Official Pokémon Norgia Forums: http://z14.invisionfree.com/PokemonNorgia/index.php?
Please Help Me, I can use everyone who knows to make a Pokémon RPG game. Thanks already.

Back