Finished Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: The Deserts of Kahan RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: The Deserts of Kahan.
(This RPG takes place two years after PMD: Journey to the Sea of Souls RPG)​

Plot
North of the region of Salemn lies the Kingdon of Kahan. Evil has spread around the region; blight is common, thieves and murderers are everywhere, princes wage constant wars for power, and the desert wastelands are expanding. Only will a group of great heroes be able to save this land from endless destruction and chaos…

Rules
1.) Roleplays are meant for dedicated Members only. If you post rubbish or become inactive, you are ruining the quality of the RPG and will be banned.

2.) Quality posts CAN be one line long, but be descriptive. The more images you create with your posts, the better the RPG becomes.

3.) Please employ common sense when making your character. Uber Pokémon are certainly not allowed in this RPG. All powers must be approved by me. I’m generous, but if I see anything like “Is immortal and can make everyone instantly die with my Roundhouse kick,” then I’m going to have a major issue with you.
NOTE: Because this is slightly a sequel to PMD: Journey to the Sea of Souls RPG (Marrisa would like to see someone again), I will accept a character from that RPG. I will not accept any other characters from other RPGs.

4.) Remember, you are not in complete control of the plot and RPG. Twists are acceptable, but please don’t Powerplay this RPG and drive everyone mad. Godmodding and controlling other people characters is just as intolerable.

5.) This RPG is action-paced, so I can’t blame you if you miss things sometimes and ask for a recap, but try to get involved if you went out for a while or took a break.

6.) To avoid random characters missing in action, we ask you to send me a PM once you get inactive. We give your character to an other member who like to play this RP. This is only temporary. If you are inactive for two weeks then you give away your character for the time you are out and get it back when you come back online.

7.) If players become inactive for more then 6 – not 10 - days without telling me their character will be given away to someone else. This member needs to come up with a really good reason to get his character back.

8.) I have noticed that owners of RPGs can keep control of the plot by preventing others to post if they are inactive. I’ll be kind: If I type “(Pause.)” on one of my posts, it means that I will be inactive for some time. At that moment you are only allowed ONE MORE POST after that pause and you may not post against until I resume the RPG (by posting again).

9.) For Forte, specifically, PLEASE DON’T JUST RANDOMLY TURN EVIL! It’s getting old! -_-“

Characters
Zyflair - Marrisa the Vaporeon
fortegoddx- Forte the Eevee (shiny)
Flare - Stalker the Haunter
Ziggoratt999 - Garret the Lucario
42 chocolate - Mike the Porygon-Z
Seth1789110 - Koji the Flygon
Charidude - Fabel the Gardevoir.
SkySheild21 - Dusty the Gliscor
ShayminSky - Lee the Hitmonlee
SotH - Crimson the Typhlosion
Bubba235 - Johnny the Arcanine
TwilightShayminLvr - Spring the Meganium
shadoworganoid - Mugen the Mightyena
darkrai master777 - Kira the Gallade

Profile Form
Pokémon:
Name:
Age: (For characters from PMD: Journey to the Sea of Souls RPG, remember that it’s been two years since then.)
Appearance: (The more details, the better.)
Personality: (Remember to act like what you write.)
History: (Optional, but would be nice.)
Other: (Optional, but would be nice.)

Zyflair’s character
Pokémon: Vaperon
Name: Marrisa (the Swift)
Appearance: She now wears a cloak and a blue handkerchief for sandstorms. She has a dragonscale (Shiny Rayquaza’s) pouch with a leather strap. What the contents are is unknown.
Personality: Cold; her present experiences prevents her from trusting strangers. Nevertheless, she still has a soft side within her.
History: After the journey to the Sea of Souls, Marrisa went on her own path. She arrived to Kahan and become a mercenary. She ended up tied in politics, fighting wars, assassinating nobles, and poisoning bounty hunters after her. After being alone for those two years, Marrisa wishes to be traveling with her old friends again.
Other: Merely at the age 11, Marrisa has already surpassed her mentor. She has mastered many weapons and is also known to be dangerous with her ice darts – which she can fire from her mouth at the speed of a machine gun. Strangely, some of her foes call her “Marrisa the Puppet-Master…”

Pokémon: Eevee
Name: Forte(what else)
Age: (For characters from PMD: Journey to the Sea of Souls RPG, remember that it’s been two years since then.) 11
Appearance: (The more details, the better.) A shiny eevee with two long stips of black on his back.
Personality: (Remember to act like what you write.) Is usually nice, but can snap at anytime. Has a fighting, young, and regular personality.
History: (Optional, but would be nice.) Woke up on a raft one day.
Other: (Optional, but would be nice.) Can he have the power to summon a small blade?

Pokémon: Gastly
Name: Stalker
Age: (For characters from PMD: Journey to the Sea of Souls RPG, remember that it’s been two years since then.) 11
Appearance: (The more details, the better.) A Gastly's appearance, nothing different.
Personality: (Remember to act like what you write.) soulful, energetic, funny
History: (Optional, but would be nice.)
Other: (Optional, but would be nice.)

Pokémon: Lucario
Name: Garret
Appearance: Fur that looks like shimmering flame. Always wears a cloak.
Personality: Originally being very shut in, has opened up a lot since he met his friends in Team Destiny. Is loyal to a fault and will never turn his back on someone.
History: His entire life, he's been hunted by Weavile. After forming a team with Lucy, Fabel, and Marissa, he took down the Weavile Command Squad, decimating their armies, and overthrew the Organization XIII. Has traveled with them ever since.
Other: Has amazing mastery over aura. Can make up to two aura blades that he can set on fire, and has many other flame-based attacks. Can ignite his fur in white flame, but it takes a lot of energy out of him.

Excellent! We're all set for now! Anyone can still join in since we're only doing intro.

The Outpost...
You stand at the entrance to the land of Kahan. Why you came is only known to you yourself. Walk in... and let the adventure begin...

*on the outskirts of Kahan*

Jack: I can't believe I'm going in there. It's not worth it. Wait what am I saying of course it's worth it!

*steps in*

(Actually, Marrisa has been in Kahan for two years if you read the history.)
(BRB. I've got clothes to fold.)

(Oops... lol sorry)
*Closes his eyes. Senses Marissa's aura in Kahan.*
"I was right... She is here..."
*Opens them. Puts his hood on.*
"Alright. Time to visit an old friend..."
*Starts to run into Kahan silently and swiftly.*

Pokémon: Porygon-Z
Name: Mike
Appearance: Has a hole in his left foot from an incident with an anti-virus software (which is now long gone) called McAfee.
Personality: Very cocky, and quite aggressive.
History: Was with Crimson and Spring on an exploration team.
Other: Not really....

Pokémon:Mr.Mime
Name:Matt
Age: (For characters from PMD: Journey to the Sea of Souls RPG, remember that it’s been two years since then.)15
Appearance: (The more details, the better.)handsome
Personality: (Remember to act like what you write.)Kind nice very friendly always willing to help doesn't look tough
History: (Optional, but would be nice.)he was mostly teased all his life because he didn't look tough now no one tease him because of that terrible day.
Other: (Optional, but would be nice.)can use good attacks can make a few stuff with psychic can make sheilds and his best attack is traping enemies with electric walls and shocking them.But after that he doesn't do so well with damage.

(Adding you 42.)
*All characters in the area see a Scyther being thrown out of a tavern. A hooded figure walks out.
"What... what was that for?!" cried the Scyther.
"You tried to poison me..." said the hooded figure.
"No! No I didn't!"
"Do not lie to me."
*The Scyther froze.
"I'm sorry! I promise I won't do it again."
"Too late..."
*Scyther's blade rose and began reaching for his neck.
"You will pay..."
*Scyther's eyes widened in fear.
"with your own life..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back