Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.5%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 145 57.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Has: ALL TM'S & Movie Darkrai's-Bold natured, wants: Shinies)

Mega Update on the main page (Post #1).

shadowblade

Master Of The Shadows
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Has: ALL TM'S & Movie Darkrai's-Bold natured, wants: Shinies)

Hi i would like one of your Pokémon-TCG Worlds: Surfing Pikachu i will trade a shiny Palkia Lv 47 UT and a lv 1 UT shiny Manaphy For A japansese glitch Shaymin but take down the diamond friend code from The Twin shadows player thread! The thread URL is in My Sig!

Hiro

banner maker

Light Venusaur said:
Hiro said:
Hiro said:
I'm really want movie Darkrai I have alot of shinies check out my my player thread (in my sig.)
have you looked yet I'm willing to give 5 shinies for movie Darkrai

Can you hold for me: 10th Aniv's Zard & Celebi
yea but I'll give you even more for it

shadowblade

Master Of The Shadows

Are we able to do the trade for the Glitched shaymin and glitched Darkrai now? check my thread for what you want for them!

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

shadowblade said:
Are we able to do the trade for the Glitched shaymin and glitched Darkrai now? check my thread for what you want for them!

Please go & re-read the main page.
*Also if you don't stop asking, I'll have no choice into banning you from my thread.*

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

Bump!
*I can't trade until after the TCG-World Championships (which is about 3 weeks).*

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Has: ALL TM'S & Worlds-08: Lucario's; Wants: Movie Shaymin)

Bump!
*New Stuff has been added!*

jdflyer4

Aspiring Trainer
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Has: ALL TM'S & Worlds-08: Lucario's; Wants: Movie Shaymin)

I'll trade you anything for a shiny stone..but i dont have any shiny pokemon

The-Sinnoh-Champ

Psychic Pokémon Master!

CML for these TM's:

Explosion
Earthquake x2
Stone Edge
Stealth Rock
Thunder Wave
Energy Ball
Will-O-Wisp

Thanks.

TSC

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

jdflyer4 said:
I'll trade you anything for a shiny stone..but I don't have any shiny pokemon
List what you've got & I'll think about it.

The-Sinnoh-Champ said:
CML for these TM's:

Explosion
Earthquake x2
Stone Edge
Stealth Rock
Thunder Wave
Energy Ball
Will-O-Wisp

Thanks.

TSC
Well I do have:
dpiconani418.gif
(shiny)
Name: BUIZEL
Icon: Star
Nature: Relaxed
DOC (date of capture): 19th of May "08"
Current Level: 7 (Untouched)
Likes sour food
Abi: Swift Swim
IV's:/
HP: 25
ATK: 14
DEF: 12
Sp.ATK: 13
Sp.DEF: 10
Speed: 16 (which is fast for a Buizel)

Attacks: (the color's are for contests only)
Growl (I can replace it with eaither Ice Beam or Water Pulse)
Water Sport

Quick Attack
Water Gun

dialga007

German Trainer

Your:
JB Hi-Fi Manaphy UT

For my:
AURA Mew UT Lv.10 (German PokeDay 2007)

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

If you throw in any German Pokémon that I need....you've got yourself a deal.
*Takes off Sneseal/Snibel/Nyura from the list as I already have it in: English, Japanese & German.*

dialga007

German Trainer

So we'll trade?
Ekans, Psyduck, Ponyta,Staryu, Wobbuffet, Heracross, Teddiursa, Houndour, Wingull, Slakoth, Roselia in German for your English ones with backtrading + JB Hi-Fi Manaphy for the AURA Mew? If so, we can trade tomorrow at 7:00pm (GMT +1, Hannover, Germany)?

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

^If you can set a clock to GMT +10, Sydney Australia.....we can trade at 9pm.
Is that OK with you?

dialga007

German Trainer

Have you got icq? That would make it easier ;)

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder

Light, I want your Lucario...and I have the Movie Shaymin. But is there a way you can clone it, and trade me back the oringal, along with Lucario, if we do the trade. I promised a friend the Shaymin, and I want to be able to keep that promise.

If its easier on you, I have AIM, Yahoo!, and MSN to work with for instant messegers if that is better.

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

dialga007 said:
Have you got icq? That would make it easier ;)
Nope, only MSN & AIM.
*I use MSN alot more...as I can set backgrounds/wallpapers to the person whome I'm talking to.*

Yakkov said:
Light, I want your Lucario...and I have the Movie Shaymin. But is there a way you can clone it, and trade me back the oringal, along with Lucario, if we do the trade. I promised a friend the Shaymin, and I want to be able to keep that promise.

If its easier on you, I have AIM, Yahoo!, and MSN to work with for instant messegers if that is better.
Well, I'm looking for cards for him...as he's a very rare event Pokémon to get.
*Can you add me to your MSN List (when you do, put in ur PokéBeach Forums name somewhere in it, so I know that it's you who I'm talking to (& the same reason above your post in the quote)).

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder

No problem, let me add you then.

I should show up as "[email protected]". I am not exactly sure on how to include Yakkov in my name. I use Trillian. It connects with all instant messagers, well the popular ones.

ghostface86

I'm interested in a TM for Stealth Rock, I also wouldn't mind your PBR Pikachu. Take a look at my page and let me know if there's anything you want for it

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Would you like to battle? You said you would when you got your Diamond back.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.