Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.5%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 145 57.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shayminGARDEN

Aspiring Trainer
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Has: ALL TM'S & Movie Darkrai's-Bold natured, wants: Shinies)

Ok, what is the difference between your Movie darkrai and everyones else?

dialga007

German Trainer
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Has: ALL TM'S & Movie Darkrai's-Bold natured, wants: Shinies)

Light Venusaur said:
dialga007 said:
hi! remember me? I can give you the german ekans, ... in german for the dex-entries. sorry that I forgot it so long :(

and what do you want for the cherish manaphy & the movie darkrai?
For the 2 Cherish (Manaphy & Darkrai) Pokémon, I'm only looking for Shinies that I don't have.

Seel, Clamperl, Drowzee or Wobbuffet?

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder

Light Venusaur said:
dialga007 said:
hi! remember me? I can give you the german ekans, ... in german for the dex-entries. sorry that I forgot it so long :(

For the 2 Cherish (Manaphy & Darkrai) Pokémon, I'm only looking for Shinies that I don't have.

Yakkov said:
Light Venusaur, would you trade that Movie Darkrai for some of my Ev'd trained Pokemon. I do not have any shinies, except a legit shiny Birth Island Dexoys from GTS. I don't care how many Pokemon I trade for it, I just need one for a tournament I am going to run soon for a prize.
Isn't Darkrai a banned pokemon from tourney's?

Yeah, it is. But I would be using a Movie Darkrai as a prize, not in a battle.;) I just want to make a lucky person happy for obtaining this Pokemon as a prize.:) It would be great for a collection of Rare Pokemon.

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member

Yakkov said:
Light Venusaur said:
dialga007 said:

Yakkov said:
Light Venusaur, would you trade that Movie Darkrai for some of my Ev'd trained Pokemon. I do not have any shinies, except a legit shiny Birth Island Dexoys from GTS. I don't care how many Pokemon I trade for it, I just need one for a tournament I am going to run soon for a prize.
Isn't Darkrai a banned pokemon from tourney's?

Yeah, it is. But I would be using a Movie Darkrai as a prize, not in a battle.;) I just want to make a lucky person happy for obtaining this Pokemon as a prize.:) It would be great for a collection of Rare Pokemon.
In that case, sorry I can't give you one to be used as a prize.
I could give you a Shiny Shinx (which is this years POP promo card).

Yakkov

A Shiny Shinx? What nature is it. I might be interested in that.

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

^I don't know yet....I haven't hatched it (but I do know that it has the fangs).

Yakkov

Ok, what would you want for the Shiny Shinx? Did you want my Shiny Dexoys for it?

Also if you haven't hatched it yet, how do you know it is shiny?

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

^It's called: SRing (Soft Resetting).
Also the egg was a different color from the normal egg.

dialga007

German Trainer

Do you want Seel, Clamperl, Drowzee or Wobbuffet for the Cherish Pokémon?

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

No, thanx.
In fact, I just got them from a friend. (I'm in the middle of an update on my site on my wants.)

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

Nope, already have one as the pic below will show you.
ShiniesBanner-LV6h.png

More can been seen on my deviantART account.

dialga007

German Trainer

I can give you Nevermelt Ice (?), Kingstones and Metal Coat(s)...
i don't know the English names, sorry....
and we can trade the German dex-entries of Ekans-Roselia....

burnpsy

The Rising Star

Hi, I'm looking for the TMs for Roost, Swords Dance, and ThunderWave... what would YOU want for them? (I'm not really sure what a good offer for those would be...)

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

dialga007 said:
I don't know the English names, sorry....
I don't have them in German, I'm looking for them.

burnpsy said:
Hi, I'm looking for the TMs for Roost, Swords Dance, and ThunderWave... what would YOU want for them? (I'm not really sure what a good offer for those would be...)
*pokes subject title*
I'm after shiny's that I don't have (which can be found on the main post).

dialga007

German Trainer

Light Venusaur said:
dialga007 said:
I don't know the English names, sorry....
I don't have them in German, I'm looking for them.

I know that I could trade them to you ;)

4me4them

i need a muffin.

what level are the shiny ralts?

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

Untouched
Lv.4 (male, Sassy nature (caught in an Ultra Ball (Has the * mark to say that's shiny))
Lv.4 (female, Lax nature (caught in an Ultra Ball (Has the * mark to say that's shiny))

4me4them

i need a muffin.

what would you want for the male?

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

What shiny's do you have that I don't have?

Status
Not open for further replies.