Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.5%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 145 57.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OshawottFan

I got more Oshawotts then YOU (203)
RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Can you (Shadelon) CML for 5 Oshawotts?

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

^Sorry, but we're not going to breed 5 Mijumaru's (I liek it's japanese name better) for you.
We can breed you a Female so that you can get the other 4 your self.....would a female one do instead?

OshawottFan

I got more Oshawotts then YOU (203)

Sorry I am just looking for hatched Oshawotts thanks for trying though

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

I generally do not check lists. Neither does LV. But...

Only ones I saw worth a common like Oshawott would be Rufflet and Solosis. Certainly not worth 5 Oshawotts. Perhaps 2, one for each.

DerpyMartian

6th Generation... Is AWESOME!

Hey, can you trade now?

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

No better time like the present I assume. I'll meet you in the wifi room.

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

Like I said before. It's in my profile

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

And yet I do not see you. I presume you put it in wrong.

Nevermind.

DerpyMartian

Why does it stop connecting?

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

You have crappy wifi I presume? I don't know. Try exiting the room and coming back in.

DerpyMartian

Alright, I am trying again.

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

We can try again anytime you want Lillipup.

DerpyMartian

Hey, can we do it in like fifteen minutes?

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

Sure.

I'm giving you till 8am my time to get your butt in the wifi room, then I'm gone. I dislike waiting.

DerpyMartian

Alright, I am going in now.

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

Pleasure doing business with you. Finally, once Nintendo's servers decided to cooperate. *eye roll*

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member

Don't forget that we're still open!
I now have PokéShifter.

If I'm not around you can always catch me on MSN (please ask before adding me) or FaceBook (also please ask) or deviantART

Status
Not open for further replies.