Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.5%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 145 57.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mosherstomper

99 problems but luxchomp aint one
RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

shinning charmander. what do i need to do to get one? My girlfriend wont shut up about it.

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness
RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

....Make an offer, Mosherstomper. And....

We are now closed until LV and I get Poketransfer on BW. Good day, mate.

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

BUMP

I have poketransfer, but LV is not quite there yet. I'll update my Dark Corner near the bottom of the first post with BW whenever I get the chance or feel like it. Often I get lazy. :p

Until then, just ask what I have and I'll try to get back to you.

NOTE: LV is still unable to trade at her home due to her wifi being down STILL. Please keep this in mind.

DerpyMartian

6th Generation... Is AWESOME!

CML for Ditto~Lv.98 (Has: Metronome, Gravity, Moonlight & Light Screen....from a glitch)

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member

^I don't check threads...as I don't like going for "dive's" on the forums.
Just tell me what you've got to offer (even 5th gen stuff will do).

DerpyMartian

I have:
Dragonite~Hardy
Crobat~Impish
Altaria~Calm
Mamoswine~Impish
Donphan~Hasty
Forretress~Modest
Milotic~Timid
Metagross(Nickname:Silver)~Bashful
Rampardos(Nickname:Charkos)~Bashful
LoR Gyardos~Impish
Spinda(Nickname:Star)~Quiet
Quagsire~Mild
Noctowl~Careful
Fearow~Adamant
Magnezone~Jolly
Ariados~Modest
Mr.Mime~Gentle
All Eevee Evos and Eevee(Fromm VGC)
All are level 100, except: Fearow, Magnezone, Ariados, Mr.Mime, and Eevee and all Evos.

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member

^I've got a slight intrest in the VCG EEVEE (just Eevee).

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

I've updated my Dark Corner list now with BW. A little note. I will not trade on the gen 4 games EVER again. I will only trade or battle on BW period. And once LV unlocks Poketransfer, the same shall apply to her as well.

DerpyMartian

Wait, do you have any B/W shinies?

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

No not at this time.

DerpyMartian

Alright, can I trade you a Zekrom for your Reshiram?

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

Hm let me think on that. As I just got a Zekrom off of GTS.

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

I only have 1 Reshiram. I'd kinda like to avoid trading off my only Reshiram if I can. That's why I looked on GTS. I also just put on offer a Palkia for a Reshiram on GTS, so I'll let you know what happens with that. If I get it, then there you go.

DerpyMartian

CML for Shiny~Shaymin (I used the Walk Through Walls Cheat)

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

LillipupFTW said:
Thanks alot!

I just got another Reshiram from GTS that I can trade for Zekrom if you'd still like.

DerpyMartian

Yeah, that would be great!

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

You'll find my Black FC in my profile or under my Dark Corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.