Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Sorry if I sounded impatient, I just wanted to make sure that she was still interested. I looked at her profile and it showed her being on.
I have NO problem waiting as long as needed until she gets her internet back

Sorry,
~P99

RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

CMT for:
Saikyou: Electivire~Lv.50 (Serious, holding Magnet)
Saikyou: Magmortar~Lv.50 (Hardy, holding Charcoal)
Saikyou: Milotic~Lv.50 (Bold, Holding Flame Orb)
Saikyou: Dragonite~Lv.50 (Mild, Holding Yache Berry)
Macca's: Pikachu~Lv.20 (Bashful. holding it's Light Ball)

pokemon99: I can do that...but they'll need to be cloned 1st.....also please don't rush me.
1: WiFi's down
2: My router's been playing up~due to 30'c/86'f+ days (also very warm/hot nights)
3: I've been busy doing stuff for my TCG-leauge (by making starter/normal decks...& showing newbies how to play)
4: Try keeping cool on hot days (read the 2nd part of #2 (Saturday for Sydney it's going to be 42'c/107.6'f~so I won't be trading @ all....unless I find a nice cold mall to use their one))
5: Congrats you've got a temp. ban from our Center....for being impatient.

lucariopulse333: I NEVER CHECK OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS!
Please make me an offer so that I can counter it.

I'm sorry. I can wait until you have a chance to trade. When does my temp ban expire?
Sorry once again
~P99

pokemon99: You can come back on Monday (Sydney time).

lucariopulse333: I NEVER CHECK OTHER PEOPLE'S THREADS!
Please make me an offer so that I can counter it.
Oh, I'm not sure what you would want because you have alot. =/

Well now she doesn't have internet AT ALL. Her damn internet got all screwed up and won't work now. So....it will be a while before you get a reply.

Ah thank you for the reply. :) If thats the case, just pm me the answer whenever you want lv! (;

I'm willing to offer you shiny Lugia for any kind of Eevee with Wish you may have. ~JS

I have a Movie 10 Suicune, and an unhatched Pokemon Ranger egg. I want the jolly shiny Torchic. PM me, or reply on my trading thread. Thanks! :)

I am interested in the shiny umbreon. I can trade a HHSS male dratini that knows Extremespeed like the one you are looking for.

JS: You mean just a WishVee egg will also do?
123wert50: I never reply via PM's. I always do 1 for 1 trades & what ranger is the Manaphy from (I've got 1 & 2 already, just too lazy to get it).

^Sorry that it's taken this long to reply to you, but I do not need Manaphy/Egg from Ranger 1 & 2, I need it from Guardian Signs/Ranger 3.

I have wifi Entei. U have celebi bw tour? I need it sooooooooooo bad.

^I don't need RSE from WiFi (as I went to my local Macca's to get them-I just need to get them from the Pokémon Center), but thanx for the offer.
As for the Celebi, Shadelon won't be picking it up til Sunday when he goes to pick up our copies of Black & White (He's getting Black & I'm getting White).

OK. u want a mew instead?

Mitsuki3 (would you happen to be a Naruto Fan also): I also don't need the Mew.
DarkraiMaster1: Would he happen to be an ADAMANT nature?
Edit: DarkraiMaster1: I'm also intrested in your Pokémon Sunday events....same with the Red/Green Pichu egg.

Your TCG07 Pikachu for my movie Suicune, or American Ash's Pikachu. I can clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back