Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.5%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 145 57.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aj1234119

bug catcher
RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

I have all 3 of the japenese shiny beasts ut. What natures are your deoxyses?

edit: also shadelon what natures are your latias and deoxys?

Equinox

Stallwart Player
RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Depending if Wifi is working I'll trade you a Crown Beast Entei for your French Zigzagoon?

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness
Aj1234119 - Your question begs the question, which ones? I have so many of each Legend it isn't even funny anymore. (I've got 30 Darkrai alone). Right now with so much work to catch up on on my game design doc I've been working on for a year or more, due to the holidays, I can't really be bothered to take out my DS, which btw I haven't touched in several months, and look. Besides, it appears my obnoxious god daughter stole it again. >.>

Tyrant Tyranitar - LV's wifi has been down for a year almost. Her ex screwed it up. And until he fixes it, which I'm not holding my breath for, it will remain down. Neither she or I can tell you when it will be back up. It entirely depends on her ex actually bothering to fix it. She can go through Macca's wifi though (Macca's = Mc Donalds in Australia).

Equinox

Stallwart Player

Ahh, ouch :/

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer

Shade, are you still after TRU arceus's?

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

First of all, do NOT call me "Shade". EVER. Shadelon is a name from a fantasy saga I've been writing for well over 10 years now, and I take its pronunciation, as well as the pronunciation of any other name in my fantasy saga VERY seriously and VERY personally. The correct pronunciation is "Shad-a-lawn". NOT "Shade-lawn" like you and several other people seem to think. If you can't pronounce it right, don't pronounce it at all.

And no. I think I have far too many of those things. LV might though.

EDIT: She says she does. As long as it has a received date which she does not have.

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer

I am VERY sorry for offending you.
The dates are Nov. 12 2009, and Nov. 10 2009

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

She can't find her platinum game so she can't tell you if she has either of those dates or not.

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer

That's Fine, I can wait

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member

^I still can't find it.....but I know that I don't have those dates (I only have the 5th of Nov. 2009).

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer

LV, since you can't find your game, does that mean you aren't interested in trading?

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

^I've got all of my shiny's & Most events on my Daimond.
I can try to do some trading on Staurday (if it's not too hot (over 30'c/80'f)).

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer

I'll check for some pokemon I want in a bit. Are you wanting the English or Japanese shiny dogs?

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

^Japanese (as I've got the GameStop one's incoming & the WiFi event one's within a month).

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer

I have all 3 in Japanese as well, so that makes 5 pokemon that I am giving you, so I can pick any 5 pokemon from your shop, correct?

Light Venusaur

Advanced Member

^Yep (just nothing from Platnium).

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer

LV, do you have any UT Worlds 2010 Crobat?

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer

Would you trade My 3 Japanese dogs and 2 TRU arceus for

French Berry Fix: Zigzagoon (RUBY)~Lv.5 (Adamant, Holding Liechi Berry)
TCGWC-07: Pikachu~Lv.50 (Hardy, Holding it's Light Ball. Aug 14th, 2007)
Worlds08: Lucario~Lv.50 (Adamant, Holding Leftovers. Aug 19th, 2008)
:Nintendo of Korea Pokémon Events: Rayquaza
Saikyou: Salamence~Lv.50 (Naughty, Holding Dragon Fang)

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer

I notice you haven't been on in a while. Can you PM me when you come on with a time you can Trade.

Thanks!
~P99

Shadelon

The Lord of Darkness

Impatient aren't you? LV, my fiancee' btw, has been having issues with her internet. I'll alert her to your post when she awakens. IF she can even get her internet to work this morning. >.> I'm going to have her call her ISP and find out whatever is going on with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.