Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: LV's My Player Thread (Has: Eevee w/Wish & Soul Dew's)

electimortar said:
i will trade you a shiny dustox for you riolu (what level is it?)

RED DAWN

447.png
(male)
Lv: 1
Type: Fighting
OT: Cody
ID #: 1008
Nature: Hasty
DOB (Date of Birth): May 29, 2007
Day-Care Couple
Egg received: May 29, 2007
Good perseverance
Likes sweet food
HP: 11
ATK: 6
DEF: 5
Sp. ATK: 5
Sp. DEF: 5
Speed: 6
Poke-power/Ability: Steadfast
Rasies Speed each time the Pokemon flinches.

Attacks:
Quick Attack
Foresight
Endure

Other Info:
Has NO Ribbons.

Do any of your shiny Eevees have a Bold Nature and Wish Egg Move? CML for a pokemon (I have a Shiny Deoxys untouched.... only in Japaneses and alot of things you want.) Also do you have a non shiny Arceus that won't corrupt a persons game (Just want to make sure ;]) And what do you want for shiny Rayquaza?
I don't really care if they are cloned. I really want Eevee so it's OK if you don't want to trade me any of the other Pokemon i want.

Red Dawn

ssb4ever said:
Do any of your shiny Eevees have a Bold Nature and Wish Egg Move? CML for a pokemon (I have a Shiny Deoxys untouched.... only in Japaneses and alot of things you want.) Also do you have a non shiny Arceus that won't corrupt a persons game (Just want to make sure ;]) And what do you want for shiny Rayquaza?
I don't really care if they are cloned. I really want Eevee so it's OK if you don't want to trade me any of the other Pokemon i want.

Red Dawn
Man people don't read the main page.
I do have the Arceus, but not going to be cloning it, as my one's a hacked one (which @ this stage ALL: SHAYMIN & ARCUES ARE!).
As for Eevee (w/Wish) & Rayquaza, I'd love to have the Deoxys (as I don't have him yet (I've got his Data/dex from a friend).
What other Shiny's/event's do you have?

electimortar said:
So its a deal?
Also what do you want for Budew?

i dont have any shinies up for trade but i do have a deoxys,mew both untouched,from hoenn,met at lv 30,off the gts.

Light Venusaur said:
ssb4ever said:

Red Dawn
I do have the Arceus, but not going to be cloning it, as my one's a hacked one (which @ this stage ALL: SHAYMIN & ARCUES ARE!).
As for Eevee (w/Wish) & Rayquaza, I'd love to have the Deoxys (as I don't have him yet (I've got his Data/dex from a friend).

... i have a level 100 Deoxys (American) and a level 30 Deoxys (Japanese), that's all i have in regards to shiny pokemon... forgot to read that part about Arceus... just read the rules.

What nature does the shiny mudkip have? (if your willing to trade it)
RED DAWN

ssb4ever said:
Light Venusaur said:
ssb4ever said:
I don't really care if they are cloned. I really want Eevee so it's OK if you don't want to trade me any of the other Pokemon i want
Red Dawn

... i have a level 100 Deoxys (American) and a level 30 Deoxys (Japanese), that's all i have in regards to shiny pokemon... forgot to read that part about Arceus... just read the rules.
Um, no thanx as I already have a Japanese Deoxys (which I got off the GTS)

dacpika said:
What nature does the shiny mudkip have? (if your willing to trade it)
RED DAWN
It's on my Sapphire which I can't find (sorry to let you down).

hmm....then will you trade the shiny driftloon?
(i also want a shiny raltz, just cuz I like raltzes)

need your shiny ponyta and shiny eevee... I have some shinies I can offer on my thread...

RED DAWN

can i trade you a shiny dustox and manaphy (hacked,shiny)and a shiny rattata (cloned) and a dusk stone + dawn stone for riolu,evee,ralts?

(i dont mind if any are cloned.)

I want Wish Shiny Eevee. I have a 100% legit shiny Cubone. If you do not want It please check my player thread for something that you want.

RED DAWN

dacpika said:
hmm....then will you trade the shiny driftloon?
(i also want a shiny Ralts, just cuz I like Ralts')
I can do the Driftloon

Alval said:
need your shiny ponyta and shiny eevee... I have some shinies I can offer on my thread...
RED DAWN
I've got 2 types of Ponyta's
One has the Egg moves: Solar Beam, Flamethrower Hypnosis & Horn Dill
The other one just has: Tackle & Take Down (from the wild).

electimortar said:
can i trade you a shiny dustox and manaphy (hacked,shiny)and a shiny rattata (cloned) and a dusk stone + dawn stone for riolu,evee,ralts?
(i dont mind if any are cloned.)
I no longer have the Ralts, it was on my Brother's game & he cloned it to have both Gardie & Gallade (pokes the quote in my sig).

Billy said:
I want Wish Shiny Eevee. I have a 100% legit shiny Cubone. If you do not want It please check my player thread for something that you want.

RED DAWN
Thank you for reading my rule's (not meny people do it).
If you have a Root Fossil (I don't mind if it's been cloned (via Emerald or the GTS)), you've got yourself a deal.

I'd like the first ponyta pls (the one with egg moves) ^^ I have shiny marowak and shiny shuppet and I have all the fossils if you want...

RED DAWN

ok then switch it to a budew, then can we have a deal?

Alval said:
I'd like the first ponyta pls (the one with egg moves) ^^ I have shiny marowak and shiny shuppet and I have all the fossils if you want...

RED DAWN
I'm @ an intrenet cafe, right now.
I'd like the Shuppet * please.

electimortar said:
ok then switch it to a budew, then can we have a deal?
If you take out the Manaphy, then we do.

umm, can I have the shiny eevee instead pls? cause I just got a shiny ponyta... is it legit? (mine is)

ill leave it in because how will we trade 2 for three?can we trade this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back