Wi-Fi Trades Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Should: Darkrai, Shaymin & Arecus be banned from being traded?

• Yes, as there's no event's in english for them...yet.

Votes: 110 43.7%
  • No, coz you can just hack (or use the Japanese Glitch) for them

Votes: 144 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

Oh, I now have Crown Entei, Crown Raikou, and Ash's Pikachu from trading. Are you intrested? ~JS

RE: Pokémon Center~Sydney (We've got 7000+ (some are doubles/etc) shiny's on the beach!)

If you want to, I can do a splash plate or something for a clone of that shiny cyndaquil (level 1 UT)

EPM: You way overestimate the value of plates....A plate is not worth a shiny.

Still its a clone but i will trade better, i just wanted to know what she wants/ what she could do for the shiny first.

^Whatever's on my WANTS list.

She always trades only clones anyway, EPM. I think I know my girlfriend quite well by now, been with her a year.

Besides, I have ALL plates. She has no need to do something as ridiculous as a plate for a shiny.

Yeah, anything that I have and you want I kinda want to keep for a while (unless you would do a TRU Arceus that I would need cloned first because I'd like to have one of them at least, but i'm guessing it can't be cloned because of the classic ribbon (and even if i did clone it Shadelon might just give you the clone anyhow)). So sorry that we cant come to a trade (and for that last really long sentence).

It doesn't matter to us if you have one of her wants, want to clone it, and trade us the clone. We have no prejudice between clones and originals. Can't really tell which is the original anyway, haha.

Well, would she/ you (depending on who reads this) do the TRU acreus clone for the clone of the level 1 UT shiny cyndaquil?

^Fill out the short form that's on the main page & I'lll need to see if I have the date that you've given to me.

Nickname:None
OT:TRU
OT Gender:Unlisted from Data
ID:11079
EVs (if known/estimated):Have no idea how to find out/ calculate
IVs (if known/calculated):Have no idea how to find out/ calculate
Nature:Naughty
Characteristic:Loves to eat.
Ability:Multitype
Moves:Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Shadow Force
Current Level:100
Level Caught at:100
Location received:pokemon Event
Current Stats:Attack: 270, Defense: 264, Sp. Atk: 253, Sp. Def: 243, Speed: 264
Pokeball caught in:Cherish Ball
(Date Obtained:Nov. 12, 2009)

By the way its not UT and it had pokerus (used it one elite four few times in SS)

^I think I've got that one, but right now I can't be stuffed to boot up HG to see if I do.

^Well, I looked on my games & I do happen to have that date.

Hey would you happen to have a timid darkrai and/or deoxys to trade? I don't care what event they're from as long as they have good ivs. I could clone them for you. Cml for my pokemon

^I do have a Darkrai (for of them), but none of them are Timid.
I also do have a Deoxys (one of each form).
Anyways, you'll need to see what I need for me to trade them.

Edit:
YAY! 2000TH POST IN THIS THREAD.

I do have a timid Darkrai, not checking IV's though. I am HIGHLY unlikely to EVER give up any Darkrai, even traded. LV knows how I am with Darkrai.

@light venusaur
Under major wants where it says you will only take movie versions I cannot see the image, what Pokemon is that?

@shadelon
Do you have any specific Pokemon you would trade for darkrai?

LV (my girlfriend btw) just went for a nap. She'll reply when she gets up.

And no. I don't generally ever trade Darkrai at all. See I kinda collect them, and it just feels wrong to me to clone them. Any other pokemon I gladly clone, but not Darkrai. This is simply the way I am.

Aj: I've updated the main post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back