Pokemon Pokémon Black & White Mall Tour 2010

I went Saturday and Sunday. By Sunday my stamp had worn off, so I was good for another go around. Snivy both times, but at least I can keep one!

pokefan1 - I think the shirts are in children's sizes small through x-large. I'm pretty
sure we got the biggest one and it fits my 10-year-old son just about right...

thats a fail on the part of Nintendo knowing they also have adult fans o_O

BTW, anybody going to the Jacksonville, Florida event? March 19 and 20?

RE: Pokémon Black & White Mall Tour 2010 - LA & Indy This Weekend ! ! !

Los Angeles and Indianapolis Are this weekend --- Who's planning to get in on the action?

I'm going to the One in Arizona in March

I was at the one in Los Angeles today. I saw a lot of people dress up. My brother and I spent over $100 at hte Pokemon store.

RE: Pokémon Black & White Mall Tour 2010 - Denver/Philadelphia, You're Next !

This Saturday and Sunday we in Denver get this at Aurora Mall, where I am HAPPY to say I live not five minutes away from, so I will SO be there. :D

At the least I plan on getting the Celebi from Gamestop (two or more, depending on how many cartridges I take) and the plushes of Tepig, Oshowatt, Snivy, Zorua and Zoark. Might get Reshiram and Zekoram as well, not sure yet as they are bigger than the usual Pokemon plushes I collect. Have to wait and see what else I do from there. I find it a little dissapointing that the shirts are only kids sizes, and that their won't be more plushies there. Not to mention no card game related stuff.

Still looking forward to it with bated breath.

RE: Pokémon Black & White Mall Tour 2010 - New York/Minneapolis, You're Next !

I'll be going on Saturday at the Mall of America at MN. See ya there!

I went to the Mall tour in PA, and I think that Tepig hit on me

It is in new jersey not new york

RE: Pokémon Black & White Mall Tour 2010 - Minneapolis, Happening Now!

Alright! Today was a very fun day at the mall tour. I went with my friend FlamingDriscoll09 and got

1 Snivy Stylus
1 Zoroark Plush
1 Zorua Plush
1 Snivy Plush
1 Tepig Plush
2 Oshawott plush (My aunt chose a random plush from the wheel and got me Oshawott, and I originally bought the first one)
1 Reshiram Plush
1 Zekrom Plush
2 Cellphone Charms (1 SEALED!!!)
1 Reshiram pin (I was so jealous that FD09 got to choose between the two. If I went in front I would've gotten the Zekrom >_<)
1 Snivy T-shirt
1 Reshiram T-shirt
1 Zekrom T-shirt

No, I didn't get the movie promo :/ They were sold out of tickets.

I got to see dragonexpert at the demo area. Pretty much the best part of the demo station ^_^

The Demo was way too easy. I OHKO'd everything and played both versions before FD09 XD It was fun though.

I was so upset I didn't get to take a picture with the 3 starters. We were just a hair late. BUT I got to take pictures OF the starters together, and also got Oshawott's backside and side view.

FD09 has our pics from the greenscreen. He'll post em.

There was this guy cosplaying as Umbreon and if we said "mincini" to him we'd get stuff. Sadly, he was fresh out of stuff so he gave FD09 a cellphone charm from the wheel since I already had 2 :p He got the information anyway.

No, I didn't get Celebi. I don't really play the games too much. I should've brought my DSi though. The camera is a lot better.

I freaked out over the shop as you can see. I even saw someone on the ground surrounded by mall security. Probably fainted over the excitement.

The stamp rally is actually hard here. We had to go around the entire mall lol. It was worth it though.

My aunt tried to get me a staff T-shirt. The guy said if we came back tomorrow he'll sell it to us for 20 dollars. He should've deducted 5 bucks from the sweat >_<

Were you at Minnesota? i also had a fun day there.

2 Tepig stylus
1 Snivy Stylus
Zorua Plush
Tepig Plush
Oshawott patch
Oshawott figure

I saw that person also. Probably fainted like you said. Sadly didnt see DE today hopefully tomorrow when we go back!

IDK if we saw you there. I had a pretty normal appearence. No shirt, plush, or really anything Pokemon related on me except my Reshiram pin I got.

Her legs were propped up. She most likely fainted.

could someone who has been to the mall tour and EITHER worked for it or saw the movie please PM me?? i have some questions ( Im in greensboro NC and going to atlanta tour)

I will not be attending, they should have had them all before the game came out, so we could actually enjoy the demos, so me going would be kind of pointless because I have no money to spend on anything.

Back