XY Pokémon Bank: Cloud Storage for Pokémon

xxashxx said:
It probably does not recognize anything before 4th gen XD.:)

actually, it did recognize the Regis, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Latis I've had since Gen 3. Probably has some trouble letting level 100 or shiny pokemon through.

-.- it seems I cannot transfer the event Shamin called Lettuce. WHAT! IS LETTUCE A BAD WORD! I haven't been able to transfer my Shamin or Plasma Genesect. Also not trying to be a pain here but HA Dialga and Palkia can be transferred into the Bank. Level 10 Celebi in Luxary Ball looks amazing!

silvermoons said:
xxashxx said:
It probably does not recognize anything before 4th gen XD.:)

actually, it did recognize the Regis, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Latis I've had since Gen 3. Probably has some trouble letting level 100 or shiny pokemon through.

I transfered my level 100 Rayquaza from gen 3, so the level 100 thing isn't it.

xDkoYx said:
-.- it seems I cannot transfer the event Shamin called Lettuce. WHAT! IS LETTUCE A BAD WORD! I haven't been able to transfer my Shamin or Plasma Genesect. Also not trying to be a pain here but HA Dialga and Palkia can be transferred into the Bank. Level 10 Celebi in Luxary Ball looks amazing!

I transferred my Plasma Genesect. And Pokebank probably doesn't recognize a nicknamed event as legal

I get my Celebi <3 <3<3.

I know I'm annoying *and maybe sound really fool* but I will brag about her. A Perfect Naive Celebi with 3 IVs <3 <3 <3.

This is ridiculous. I've been searching around the interwebs and it seems like legitimate Pokemon are being kept from being transferred all over the place. Seeing as this isn't an isolated incident and it was picked up on this quickly, I see a patch coming up in the near future. Seriously, what criteria are they using to keep things out? It would be better to let mostly-legitimate hacks through than to make rules so strict that some legitimate Pokemon can't be transferred. Seriously disappointed.

I actually had zero problems tranferring my Pokémon. All of my Pokémon are 100 percent legit, so I'm happy that I haven't ran into any problems. 3rd/4th Gen Pokémon, events, shinies, and Legendaries all tranferred without any issues! :D

Prince Dedenne said:
I actually had zero problems tranferring my Pokémon. All of my Pokémon are 100 percent legit, so I'm happy that I haven't ran into any problems. 3rd/4th Gen Pokémon, events, shinies, and Legendaries all tranferred without any issues! :D

I transferred all of mine, close to 700 of them, many transferred from gen 3 and 4 without problems, including legendaries, without problems.

We won't talk about how long it took though.

I don't have a lot of the Event legendaries though.

Maybe if it detects that there are ANY hacks on your game, then it limits the kind of Pokemon that it transfers through. Like, if you try to transfer a hacked mon, and then a legit shiny event legendary, it might keep it out on the assumption that it's hacked.

I only have a problem..I can transfer like all hacked Shiny`s..But, My Lv.100 Shiny Genesect (Also Hacked) Can`t be transferd -__- But, how other people get it trough bank? I believe there wasn`t a event for it?

I have a shiny Genesect it was changed from normal event to shiny via... :X however when I tried this with...

Celebi, Reshiram, Keldeo, Jirachi, Zekrom and Meloetta... it did not make it through.

I wish I knew since I can't revert them back to normal sooooo... I need to get new ones somehow.

Not sure how Genesect was passed but ain't complaining.

Also got a shiny Gliscor with Poison Heal but that failed. I knew trading a Lv. 100 Reshiram for it was too good to be true! It says "apparently met at lv. 1 at route 14" should have known.

MtheW said:
This is ridiculous. I've been searching around the interwebs and it seems like legitimate Pokemon are being kept from being transferred all over the place. Seeing as this isn't an isolated incident and it was picked up on this quickly, I see a patch coming up in the near future. Seriously, what criteria are they using to keep things out? It would be better to let mostly-legitimate hacks through than to make rules so strict that some legitimate Pokemon can't be transferred. Seriously disappointed.

not to mention the fact that the first two numbers of my Lugia's experience points is "-?". How in the world did that happen?

Has anyone had any problems where they can't access the internet to get onto Bank? I've deleted and redownloaded it, and I know the internet works on my 3DS (I'd just done a connection test). If anyone could help that would be highly appreciated

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

His Goominess said:
Has anyone had any problems where they can't access the internet to get onto Bank? I've deleted and redownloaded it, and I know the internet works on my 3DS (I'd just done a connection test). If anyone could help that would be highly appreciated

Have you done a system update lately? Also, you need a Nintendo Network account to use Bank I believe... those are the only 2 things I can think of.

NoDice said:
His Goominess said:

Have you done a system update lately? Also, you need a Nintendo Network account to use Bank I believe... those are the only 2 things I can think of.

I have a Nintendo Network ID (I got it a couple months or so ago). I thought a system update may have been it but my 3DS was up to date when I went to it on settings.

I've been having the same problem. The arceus I got legitimately and no hacking done to it will not transfer. But the lugia whom I did catch in game but I hacked and gave him a different ability he can't normally get, changed his nature, and gave him max evs and ivs on all stats was able to transfer.

I also can't transfer my rayquaza, where the only thing I hacked on him was to make him shiny. I actually can't transfer a lot of pokemon from my sapphire game. My sceptile, kyogre, groudon, aggron, and the rayquaza previously mentioned. All of whom were not hacked minus rayquaza.

This is stupid. I have a absolute legitimate 5iv Eelektross with GigaDrain (Gen 5 Tutor Move) and it will not go through. I NEED THIS GUY! Don't get me wrong I'm against hacking for competive pokemon but how is it that my shiny 6iv Raquaza and Shiny 6iv Deoxys can transfer but my event lettuce,legit eelektross,legit lake guardians and legit kami trio can't. I caught Them myself and I'm 100% they can't transfer.

But seriously don't get me wrong I know that Nintendo is doing the best they can with the bank. I know I would have not a single idea on how to solve this problem. Anyway I hope they find a way to ban hacked mons and let through the legit ones.

/rant over

I can't trade away the event celebi we get. *I tried cause someone offer me a shiny Latias*.

Maybe that have connection with some error with pokebank. Just maybe.

How are hacks working with Bank? If you capture a non-shiny, non-legendary that's hacked, will it go through?

xDkoYx said:
This is stupid. I have a absolute legitimate 5iv Eelektross with GigaDrain (Gen 5 Tutor Move) and it will not go through. I NEED THIS GUY! Don't get me wrong I'm against hacking for competive pokemon but how is it that my shiny 6iv Raquaza and Shiny 6iv Deoxys can transfer but my event lettuce,legit eelektross,legit lake guardians and legit kami trio can't. I caught Them myself and I'm 100% they can't transfer.

But seriously don't get me wrong I know that Nintendo is doing the best they can with the bank. I know I would have not a single idea on how to solve this problem. Anyway I hope they find a way to ban hacked mons and let through the legit ones.

/rant over

Would you and the gentleman above you mind showing me a photo? It will give me a better look at your Pokemon and why it it won't pass.

plus I'm interested in this Lugia with the hacked ability cause it shouldn't have passed and people like to make stuff up like Sheer Force Totodiles passing. I know they cannot under any means whether it was bred with it or not, they don't pass. Neither do "semi-legit" shinies like Reshiram or Victini (sorry, but if you're gonna cheat, might as well go all out instead of "semi legit shiny after wasting 6-12+ hours 6,000-8,192 run aways!!!")

Anyway back to the point... If you can send me a picture of the stats and details of Rayquaza or Arceus, I can find why and try to recreate it with your OT and ID and trade it over if it successfully passes. The Kyogre I made passed so it might work.

Also: so glad I did not waste money buying those "loaded" crap games on eBay. They claim to be legit but how the hell can you catch all 649 (minus shiny locked Pokemon) shiny and claim it's legit and will all pass? I hear people couldn't pass anything with them. And it's 40$... I almost bought one when my 3DS got stolen with my White 2 (all 120 hours gone...) in it but decided if I wanted to, I could cheat myself if i had to and save me the money.

Back