TCG Fakes PokéBoss's Random Text-Based Fakes

Discussion in 'Creative Works' started by PokeBoss123, Mar 4, 2015.

1. PokeBoss123 Aspiring Trainer
    PokeBoss123

Thanks to:
    GadgetJax: Inspiration
    NameBlank: Card Layout, Shining Pokémon
    Oreo9238: Getting me back into faking

Last edited: May 9, 2015

2. PokeBoss123 Aspiring Trainer
    PokeBoss123

I'm going to have a chance to make a lot of fakes today! No school because of snow!

3. Kangaflora Aspiring Trainer
    Kangaflora

Regarding Azurill, it's type is Normal/Fairy, and in the past, putting Marill onto Azurill did count as an evolution, as Marill is (since Generation III) the evolved form of Azurill. Otherwise, keep up the good work.

PokeBoss123 likes this.
  4. PokeBoss123 Aspiring Trainer
    PokeBoss123

Fixed the not counting as an evolution thing! About the typing, Azurill learns primarily Water type moves and all the other evolutions are water so I'm just going to keep it water type so it's not as confusing for me. Thanks for the feedback! If you'd like any Pokémon to be done, ask!

5. PokeBoss123 Aspiring Trainer
    PokeBoss123

I really need help with the wording of Ditto's ability!

6. Oreo9238 If you like music, I like you.
    Oreo9238

I think you should remove the part that says "That Pokemon is now treated like a Pokemon Tool" and just skip to "This Pokemon can't have more..." because if you say that it is treated like a tool and then basically say every way that it's unlike a tool... well... what can I say?
    Thanks for the acknowledgement, BTW. :D

7. bbninjas Ready or Not!
    bbninjas

Advanced Member Member

Main problem is that there is no apparent means of discarding the Pokemon from Ditto.
    And honestly, I don't think you need to state that the Pokemon attached is like a Pokemon Tool at all! The main rule of a Poke Tool is that each poke can only have 1 Tool attached at one time. Instead, you can just say:

Once during your turn (before you attack), you may attach a Pokémon from your hand to this Pokémon. This Pokémon can use the attacks and abilities of that Pokémon. This Pokémon can't have more than one Pokémon attached to it. If this Pokémon is Knocked Out, discard that Pokémon.

8. PokeBoss123 Aspiring Trainer
    PokeBoss123

That wording is much better! Now that I think about it, I don't want a way to remove the Pokémon from Ditto. You can already skip evolutions and being able to remove and just add another Pokémon would be kind of ridiculous. Thank you for the wording!

9. PokeBoss123 Aspiring Trainer
    PokeBoss123

No school today either!

10. Pokemonjohn2314 Aspiring Trainer
    Pokemonjohn2314

A shining pikachuh would be hype

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?