Not open for further replies.

safariblade

Video Gamer
Advanced Member
bannerrbq.png

Brought to you by the
PokéBeach Community Works team.

☠INFO☠

Welcome to PokéBeach's Spirit of Halloween contest. Halloween is almost here! In less than a week we will all be getting sick off candy; or perhaps giving it out to eager trick-or-treaters! Halloween is a special time of the year that not only brings families and the community together, but this season also promotes tons of creativity.

We know all of you guys (young and old) are doing stuff for Halloween. Some of you might be making costumes or throwing parties. Others might be carving pumpkins with friends. Here at the 'Beach, we want to see it. We also know that you all are Pokémon fans. This contest is a way to share all of your Pokémon or Pokébeach related Halloween crafts!

☠HOW TO ENTER☠

Post in this thread your pictures of Halloween fun involving Pokemon, PokeBeach, or both! The posted entries gaining the most likes will be featured on Facebook and our main page! This contest ends on November 2nd at midnight, but have your images in before 6 PM EST on Halloween if you want a shot at being on the main page.

Some of you might remember my pb Forums banner from last year.

halloween-banner.png

Happy Halloween!

I decided to do the Gengar evolutionary line this year for my jack-o-lanterns. Hope you like them!

2hfp3bq.jpg

Thanks for the entries, guys. We'll do this again next year. Hopefully there will be a bigger turn out and we'll have a lot more to show off!

Stay tuned around Christmas for another chance to submit art!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back