Contest PokéBeach's Dream-A-Mon Competition - Gen VII: Starter Evolutions - Judging Announced

Freaking dang it! I finished my picture and haven't been able to even upload it until now! : (

Okay, at this point, i don't care if it's entered or not. I just feel like I did nothing but waste my time making it if I don't at least share it so here.

oharlio_by_xplayer1x-dagqbuh.png

Oharlio
Comedy Act Pokemon
Water/Fairy
3'03"
63.9 lbs.
Oharlio are known to be very animated as if they were cartoon characters. More often than not, you'll find them playing games and entertaining other people or Pokemon. Because of this, they're recognized as some of the best friends to have as well as the best entertainers. Oharlio often like to be over dramatic and spontaneous with their behavior, even going as far as turning a peaceful view into a water circus. They have the ability to create shapes with bubbles such as stars, boxes, and even a Pikachu!

Artist notes-
I designed Oharlio to be the "Dewott" between Popplio and the leaked final evolution. It's spots come from the clowns with spotted outfits. The name "Oharlio" is from the hawaiian name for the Hawaiian Monk Seal, harlequin, and the scientific name for eared seals, Otariidae. The Japanese name comes from Piero/clown, Ashika/sea lion, and mizutama moyō/polka dot.
Dang its a shame you didn't make the deadline! Your drawing is really good! I feel like i failed mine, since i normally color by hand and not on computer software. :p

Freaking dang it! I finished my picture and haven't been able to even upload it until now! : (

Okay, at this point, i don't care if it's entered or not. I just feel like I did nothing but waste my time making it if I don't at least share it so here.

oharlio_by_xplayer1x-dagqbuh.png

Oharlio
Comedy Act Pokemon
Water/Fairy
3'03"
63.9 lbs.
Oharlio are known to be very animated as if they were cartoon characters. More often than not, you'll find them playing games and entertaining other people or Pokemon. Because of this, they're recognized as some of the best friends to have as well as the best entertainers. Oharlio often like to be over dramatic and spontaneous with their behavior, even going as far as turning a peaceful view into a water circus. They have the ability to create shapes with bubbles such as stars, boxes, and even a Pikachu!

Artist notes-
I designed Oharlio to be the "Dewott" between Popplio and the leaked final evolution. It's spots come from the clowns with spotted outfits. The name "Oharlio" is from the hawaiian name for the Hawaiian Monk Seal, harlequin, and the scientific name for eared seals, Otariidae. The Japanese name comes from Piero/clown, Ashika/sea lion, and mizutama moyō/polka dot.
It's such a shame that you missed the deadline! Personally that's actually in my top 3 submissions (which is coincidentally one Rowlet evolution, one Litten evolution and one Popplio evolution :p) so I'm still happy that you decided to share it. <3

It's such a shame that you missed the deadline! Personally that's actually in my top 3 submissions (which is coincidentally one Rowlet evolution, one Litten evolution and one Popplio evolution :p) so I'm still happy that you decided to share it. <3
Lel. Only one person did a Popplio. *types some more to avoid being a spammer* WHEN WILL THE JUDGING HAPPEN? You have no idea how much hair I have pulled at this time! It said in the next week right? And it ended on Tuesday, and today, 9/6/16 is one week later. SOMEONE HELP ME MANAGE MY STRESS.

sorry for caps. :)

Lel. Only one person did a Popplio. *types some more to avoid being a spammer* WHEN WILL THE JUDGING HAPPEN? You have no idea how much hair I have pulled at this time! It said in the next week right? And it ended on Tuesday, and today, 9/6/16 is one week later. SOMEONE HELP ME MANAGE MY STRESS.

sorry for caps. :)

Don't worry! We have an army of Woopers* working on the judging right now. ^_^
*that is, moderators

giphy.gif

Dream-A-Mon Judging and Placing

Judges

@bbninjas' judging is coloured blue.
@Jabberwock's judging is coloured purple.
@steffenka's judging is coloured green.

Submissions
@Kawaki ; Felinamite
KJdLNOT.jpg

Pronunciation: Fee-line-a-mite
Species: Classy Cat Pokémon
Type: Fire / Dark
Dex No. 729
Height: 3' 07"
Weight: 82.0 lbs.
PokéDex Entry: Felinamite is known for keeping calm during heated battles. With this unfettered focus, Felinamite can summon smoldering balls of yarn to hurl at its enemies like bombs.
Possible moves: Flame Charge, Tackle, Swift, Thief, Flamethrower, Incinerate, Nasty Plot

Link to the original post.
A very nicely presented concept here! Funnily enough, the design reminds me a bit of a Houndoom. The idea of a smouldering ball of yarn is fascinating and a nice nod to the species name. It would have been nice to see something more done with those large whiskers of Litten’s, as that prominent feature was somewhat missing from this design, and the secondary dark typing is somewhat unused. Nevertheless, there’s some fun ideas here and the art style is very nice and well executed.

Appearance: 14/15
(Very neat presentation and art style.)
Concept: 12/15
(Some great themes but some missed opportunity.)
Dex/Description: 7/10
(Provides good detail, however feels a little standard.)
Originality: 7/10
(Some fun ideas, but also feels like a generic cat Pokemon.)
Total: 39/50

Incredible presentation! I love the layout of the Pokédex entries around Felinamite itself, and the art is beautiful, too. That said, though, there are a couple things that I feel could have been better implemented. The species name, the Classy Cat Pokémon, is also the species name of Persian. While Game Freak certainly reuses species names often enough, there isn’t really anything in the rest of Felinamite’s description that indicates that it’s particularly classy. The balls of yarn are a very nice touch, though; some brilliant creativity there.

(Beautifully created, both art style and layout.)
(Brilliant concepts, although a bit unconnected.)
Dex/Description: 6/10
(Classy Cat Pokémon feels a little out of place.)
Originality: 8/10
(Fiery balls of yarn are a very creative take on a fiery cat.)
Total: 40/50

This is a very well presented fakemon! The added bright yellow/orange coloured stripes work really well with the red and black colours, and gives it a very “firey” feel, and the burning hairball/yarn is a nice detail too! I also like how the symbol from Litten’s head, is going down the back and ending in the tail. I’m missing a bit of the Dark-type characteristic in it, which could’ve been something like fangs or claws, but all in all, I’d say it’s a well executed fakemon.

Well executed and in a very nice style
Concept: 11/15
I like it, but it feels a little too much like a generic cat
Dex/Description: 8/10
Relates to the information given about Litten, and brings a little twist to it
Once again, it feels a little too much like a generic cat Pokémon
Total: 40/50

@fossilizer ; Mastrig
RCbnZ3m.png

Species: Leaf Mask Pokémon
Type: Grass / Ghost
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 70.0 lbs.
PokéDex Entry: It holds onto trees, stunning its prey with its wing markings. It finishes its prey by removing the mask. No living thing has seen a Mastrig’s face.

A love the concept in this design! A masquerade is a cool idea and the artistic flare is very neat. I particularly like the wing patterns, which feel very Hawaiin-y. I feel like the mask removing idea is a little undeveloped in the description and am left wondering how the Pokemon ‘finishes the prey off’ with it. Otherwise, a very fine design and concept.

(A scratch-y style that compliments the design nicely.)
Concept: 13/15
(Great use of themes, although the ‘ghost/dark’ typing seems a bit thrown on.)
(Detailed, although a little ambiguous.)
Originality: 9/10
(An overall solid and unique idea.)
Total: 43/50

Interesting concept; a Pokémon that conceals itself behind a mask. I love the idea behind it, but my concern is that it’s a very drastic change from the bubbly little ball of feathers that is Rowlet. I could easily see it as the final stage in the evolution line, where there would be another stage in between that explains the shift from Rowlet to Mastrig. The wing markings are also a cool idea; I’m sort of curious about what its wings look like fully spread out now. :p

Appearance: 12/15
(Art style and overall appearance is awesome, but it does seem a bit fully-evolved.)
(A drastic change from Rowlet, but otherwise a really cool concept.)
(Interesting mystery behind not revealing how exactly it finishes its prey off.)
(Very nice design; creative and unique.)
Total: 41/50

This is really well made! I love the formal look it has, and the wing pattern looks super cool as well! The description is definitely interesting, and I like how the “bowtie” from Rowlet has become a mask on Mastrig. A thing I’m a bit iffy with, is that the realistic look of it, to me, makes it look more like a final staged evolution than a first staged evolution - which was the challenge after all.

Appearance: 13/15

Very well done and a really nice design, though a little too much of a final evoluion
A very nice concept, though the sudden type change seems a little off
Feels like something that could appear in an actual game
Definitely a unique idea that works very well
Total: 43/50

@double o squirtle ; Ferame
dream_a_mon_competition_litten_entry_by_doubleosquirtle-dadz6a0.png

Species: Feral Cat Pokémon
Type: Fire
Height: 3’ or 90cm
Weight: 43lbs or about 20kg
PokéDex Entry: Ferame are mainly found near Volcanoes, but have been spotted outside their regular habitats. They have developed special eyesight and fur patterns that let them see through and blend in with the volcanic ash that usually surrounds said Volcanoes. Although Ferame appears to be calm and collected, it actually has a huge temper. If it gets angry enough, it's whiskers flare up like torches.

The thing that I really like about this design is that it emphasises the Hawaiin theme of the game, as well as Litten’s most prominent features. That said, there’s not much unique stuff going on and the description feels a little generic for a fire-type. The artistic style is very neat and vivid, and agains adds to that ‘Hawaii’ feel.

(Vivid and solid.)
(Manipulates the themes of Litten very nicely.)
(Pretty standard description.)
Originality: 5/10
(Nothing strikes me as particularly unique.)
Total: 38/50

I love all the connections to Litten you’ve got going on here. The whiskers growing out, the irregular fur patterns, fur going up in flames. The description is just a bit bland, but it certainly is something I could see Game Freak going with.

(As always, I love your art style. Sound design, and believable.)
(Relates to Litten nicely, but nothing too crazy.)
(Perhaps a bit run-of-the-mill, but very believable.)
(Not terribly exciting, but does relate to Litten in a fun way.)
Total: 38/50

I really like how you’ve taken the markings on Litten and given them a Hawaiian vibe, so points for that! I think the front part of Ferame has a lot going on with all of the markings, two pairs of whiskers, the ears and the new yellow eyes, and I think you safely could’ve edited it down a little bit. The information given about Ferame, could’ve been spiced up a little, since it does seem a little bland, but with that said, I like how it relates to Litten’s burning backhair.

Appearance: 10/15

A nice design, though it does have a little too much going on in the front
Concept: 10/15
A nice concept that takes the features of Litten and gives them a twist
It does seem a little generic, but I like how it relates to Litten
Originality: 6/10
Not the most original idea, but the stripes turning Hawaiian is something I haven’t seen before
Total: 33/50

@LostSalamence ; Rowleaf
pokemon_rowleaf_entry_lostsalamence_by_mrekon-daere0n.png

Species: Leaf Owl Pokémon
Type: Grass / Flying
Height: 3’11”
Weight: 13.4 lbs.
PokéDex entry: Rowleaf is the leaf owl Pokémon. When growing, it became more of a majestic owl. As Rowlet, it can move and attack without making a sound. Rowleaf is a very patient Pokémon. It can sit on a tree for three days, waiting for its prey to appear. It uses a minimal amount of energy while looking for prey, only to attack more vigorously when its prey is on the radar.

This is a neatly drawn idea. I feels a bit standard, however, and not particularly out of the box. It does look classy though, so I like where you were going.

Appearance: 11/15
(Solid effort.)
(Pretty standard.)
(A good description for the design.)
(Nothing strikes me as particularly unique.)

Fits with the appearance and concept of Rowlet very well; a very credible evolution. The Pokédex entry is interesting, but unfortunately neither the patience or the silence is very prominent in the design, where usually most defining traits come out in the middle stages in Pokémon.

Appearance: 12/15
(Certainly a believable evolution of Rowlet. Nice art style and presentation.)
(Some cool concepts touched on in the ‘dex entry, but absent in the design.)
(Makes sense for a Rowlet evolution.)
(Fitting as an evo, but nothing overly original.)
Total: 35/50

Definitely a very cute evolution to Rowlet! Though it does have a classy vibe going on, it does seem a bit generic, and not too out of the box.

Cute, but a little too generic for me
Not really much to say, pretty standard
Seems fitting for the fakemon
Not really anything that I consider particularly unique

@weareallgeekshere ; Sharpueo
sharpueosmall_by_weareallgeekshere-daezttv.jpg

Pronunciation: (Shar-Poo-Weh-Oh)
Species: Grass Quill Pokémon
Dex No. 723
Height: 3’03”
Weight: 51.0 lbs.
PokéDex Entry (Sun): Sharpueo have been the guardians of Alolan ancestral families for millennia. The rachis of their feathers can pierce steel.
PokéDex Entry (Moon): Sharpueo use a leaf cape to shield themselves while protecting their loved ones. They are immensely loyal to their masters.
Abilities: Overgrow / Big Pecks
Base Stats: 53 / 57 / 75 / 80 / 60 / 80 (BST: 405)

Link to original post.
I quite like the theme that you were going for here, with the guardian stuff! That said, I feel like you might have gone a bit over-the-top with all those leaves on the cape, and the metal-piercing stuff in the dex entry. Otherwise, it’s a nice, standard design that feels very Rowlet-y.

(Great ideas, but perhaps a little busy.)
(I like where you were going.)
(The ‘metal-piercing’ stuff is a bit odd.)
(The guardian concept is unique.)
Total: 34/50

The theme of a loyal guardian isn’t something I’ve seen in owls outside of perhaps the Harry Potter series, but I quite like this design. The metal-piercing feathers seem to fit, in my opinion, as it’s portrayed as a warrior/guard type. The leaf cape feels just a bit unnecessary and looks a little out-of-place, as you could probably get away with just having Sharpueo use its wings as a shield of sorts. There’s a large amount of detail in the design, which looks good, but makes it sort of unbelievable as a simple Stage 1 evolution. If the ‘dex entry listed it as twice as large, I could see its design as a final stage.

(A bit detailed for a Stage 1, but very nicely presented nevertheless.)
(Cool theme in loyalty.)
Dex/Description: 10/10
(Very thorough ‘dex entry, and totally believable. Feels like something straight out of the games!)
Originality: 8/10
(Some very nice creativity in the themes.)
Total: 41/50

I’m definitely a very evolution feel from Sharpueo, so props for that! I like the design, though I think the cape on the back could’ve been a bit smaller or drawn differently, since it reminds me of the sack Santa carries his presents in, and I don’t think that’s very good for this design. I like how it’s considered a guardian, and that the guardian theme is prominent in both dex entries.

Looks like an evolution, though parts could’ve been edited down a bit
I like it, not really much else to say
Good descriptions, but the steel piercing feathers seem a bit off
The guardian theme is definitely something unique
Total: 36/50

@POKKENBOY ; Hoddlet
hoodlet_by_toonjason752-daf8ztv-png.11590

Species: Grass Feather Pokémon
Dex No. 723
Height: 4’ 07”
Weight: 6.2 lbs
PokéDex Entry: Uses its hood like leafs on its head to easily hide in the trees waiting for its prey. Can attack from above using sharp leafs or swoop down and use its sharp claws. When raised by human authority, it can be a very nice and generous Pokémon.
Ability: Hood Out (Raises Defense and Speed when attacked by a projectile move.)
Stats: HP - 56
Attack - 47
Defense - 59
Special Attack - 65
Special Defense - 78
Speed - 80

Looks like a Little Green Flying Hood! =P
Adding a hood is neat, although I suppose it’s quite similar to the supposed Rowlet final evolution leak. I am a little concerned, however, that the design seems to be missing the legs on the back view though. Otherwise, a fun concept to both look at and judge. =)

Appearance: 9/15
(Lacks shading and appears to be missing legs.)
(Nice application of themes.)
(I really like the name.)
(Nice hood.)

I like how the Pokédex entry portrays it as a fierce battler, but also notes how it can be raised and domesticated. It’s very sweet, if perhaps a bit out-of-place in the rest of the entry. Creative Ability, and interesting design, too. The inclusion of a back-view is nice, though it seems a little bare compared to the speckled front.

(Nice design. A little undetailed, though.)
(Interesting concepts of being both a battler and a friend under the right circumstances, but could be meshed together a little better.)
(Detailed description; nice flavorful Ability.)
(Cute, but nothing stands out as overly original.)

Very cute design! Though I like the design and the details on the front, it’s a little problem that the legs are missing on the back view, and I feel like a little detail could’ve been added to its back - like the ruffles Rowlet has on its back

Cute design, though legs and a bit more details could’ve been added to back view
The themes work well together
I like how it can camouflage using its hood!
The hood theme is cute

@Alphaseme ; Fledglet
rowlet-evolution-png.11604

Species: Hood Pokémon
Height: 3’05”
Weight: 10.0 lbs.
PokéDex Entry: Fledglet is never seen during the day. This is because Fledglet cannot see as well during the day. However, this Pokémon has perfect night vision.

Link to original post.
I really like how you added the hood to this design - the shadows were manipulated very well. Otherwise it’s a little standard, and is obviously similar to the supposed final evolution leak. In general, it’s a simple concept that works effectively well.

(Beautiful textures and shading.)
(Nice use of themes.)
(Fun name.)
(Cool hood.)
Total: 37/50

That’s a very nicely drawn work of art right there. Props for excellent shading and a pose that conveys mood well. ;)

The description is a little bland, though. It feels like a too-perfect middle stage between Rowlet and the hooded archer leak. The ‘dex entry doesn’t really bring any new concepts to the table, save perhaps the night vision, though that’s also a thing referenced in Noctowl’s ‘dex entries.

(Could totally see this being official art; nice work on pose and shading.)
Concept: 8/15
(Feels a little bland; nothing stands out as a creative concept except the night vision.)
(‘Dex entry is somewhat bare.)
Originality: 4/10
(Feels like a too-perfect middle stage.)
Total: 32/50

A very cute design, that works super well! It is a little too similar to the supposed leaked final evolution, but combination of the pudgyness from Rowlet and the hood from the final works really well together!

Absolutely adorable design! Shading is done super well too!
The themes work well together
A bit basic, though the name is still cute
I have yet to see a middle between the “leak” and Rowlet
Total: 36/50

@quakingpunch73 ; Leopyre
bTWjQW4.png

Species: Passionate Cat Pokémon
Type: Fire / Dark
Dex No. 726
Height: 4’10”
Weight: 60.7lbs
Hidden Ability: Defiant (Raises Attack two stages upon having any stat lowered.)
Stats: HP - 64
Attack - 95
Defense - 42
Special Attack - 53
Special Defense - 64
Speed - 87

Gender Ratio (Male:Female): 7:1
Egg Groups: Monster / Human-Like
Information for the Official Sun and Moon Website: Upon evolution, Litten gains an amalgamation of tattoo-like marks on the upper half of its body. When combined with the rich oils on Litten's fur, these marks can cause third-degree burns on contact. Because of this, Leopyre tend to engage in hand to hand combat to cause their opponents the most pain and suffering. It's personality also undergoes a major change during evolution, as it becomes much more sensitive to everything around it. This change is rumored to be linked to the large mark on Leopyre's forehead, though no connection has been found between the two.

Every Kahuna in Alola is provided with Leopyre in order to light torches for evening battles against trainers. This tradition can be traced back to thousands of years ago, where Alolan royalty traded Leopyre with each other as a sign of good spirits between nobles. Touching it's tail while it sleeps is said to show trainers glimpses of their own deaths.

Design Notes: From the beginning of the contest, I knew I wanted to make a bipedal Litten Evolution. When I first started brainstorming ideas for it, I knew I wanted it to have a closer connection with sulfur, which the mark on Litten and Leopyre's head is derived from. In alchemy, sulfur symbolizes passion and good spirit, which explains it's category(?), personality change, and nobles trading it to eachother. It's name is derived from Leopard (a type of spotted cat) and a pyre (a wooden structure used in funerals to burn bodies). These aspects are incorporated into it's designs through the markings (a leopard's spots) and the tail, which was designed to look like a pyre up in flames.

I hope you guys enjoyed these design notes, and think this unique blend between cute, ferocious, and creepy is enough to give this post a like!

It looks like you put a lot of thought into this! There’s some interesting concepts, however I also it also feels a bit like a Digimon or a Yu Gi Oh character due to its business and colours. A nice effort and well-thought design process.

Appearance: 8/15
(Lacks shading and odd colour combination.)
(Nice design process.)
(An intriguing description.)
(It’s different.)

I love the integration of sulfur into the design; it fits with one of the much lesser-explored aspects of Litten, imo. The description is wonderfully detailed; great to read. You even included the Egg Groups! :D

The choice of Dark as a secondary type feels a little off to me, though. That type in Japan is the “Evil type”, which doesn’t quite fit with the passionate aspect of it. I wonder if Fighting might have made more sense? I know, more Fire/Fighting starters, hooray, but the duels they fight, along with the passionate part, seem to fit more in line with that type.

Appearance: 7/15
(A very big change from Litten.)
Concept: 14/15
(Awesome concept in the Kahuna story, and the sulfur integration is brilliant.)
Dex/Description: 9/10
(Wonderful descriptions, and I love that you outlined the design process. Dark-type feels a bit off, though.)
(The sulfur is a great touch of originality.)
Total: 37/50

This is definitely an interesting design, though I feel like it is too big of a difference from Litten, and that it actually could be it’s own line instead of an evolution of Litten. That said, I love the detailed description you’ve given it!

Appearance: 7/15

A bit of an odd colour combo, and has a very big difference from Litten
I like your design proces!
Dex/Description: 10/10
Love it! Very descriptive, and the story with the Kahunas is adorable
Definitely different from the rest of the Litten evolutions

@Arcane Potato ; Tuxowl
x7642-7528be874a93740630fad62572c55e5d.jpg.pagespeed.ic.IMv_IwrTPV.jpg

Species: Fancy Owl Pokémon
Height: 3’06”
Weight: 25.8 lbs.
PokéDex Entry: Tuxowl looks really fancy, but actually is dangerous. Unlike Rowlet, Tuxowl prefers ranged combat, pulling loose quills from its suit and throwing them. Its feathers’ ends are razor-sharp, just like its vision. When approached, Tuxowl will fling a barrage of feathers and fly to a distance to resume its attacks.
Ability: Thorns (If contact is made with this Pokémon, this Ability will do 1/16 of the attacker’s health in damage, and increase this Pokémon’s next move’s damage by 5%.)

Link to original post.
A fancy design for a fancy owl! I I liked how you played on the ‘fancy’ idea, although it feels a bit too formal for a Hawaiin themed starter to me. Otherwise, it’s a nice general idea.

(A neat effort.)
(Nice use of themes, however a bit too formal.)
(Pretty standard.)
(Nothing jumps out at me.)
Total: 31/50

*tips hat* :3

Nice and fancy, which might not work for Rowlet, but looks fabulous all the same. The change from Rowlet’s preference of physical combat and sharp kicks to Tuxowl’s preference of ranged with arrow-quills seems a little out-there, but certainly interesting as a concept.

(The style looks great.)
(Fanciness might not be the most believable thing for a Hawaiian owl.)
(It seems somewhat odd that Rowlet would change even its preferred style of fighting upon evolution.)
(Points for fanciness, despite the unbelievability, but still very within the ballpark.)
Total: 32/50

A cute idea, but it looks a bit too formal to be an evolution of Rowlet. I like the unexpected twist in the description! Definitely did not expect it to throwing quills from its tuxedo! The colours work well together, though I think the line between the head and tuxedo, should be a little less “harsh” - I think giving the head a little more shape, would help a lot!

Nice effort, and the colours work together
Cute, but a little too fancy
I like the surprise element of the feathers in the tuxedo
Not really anything that hasn’t been done before

Scoring
The following bonus points were awarded to submissions by each judge:
- 1st Place: 10pts
- 2nd Place: 7pts
- 3rd Place: 5pts
- 4th Place: 3pts
- 5th Place: 1pt

In addition to the judge's bonus points, @Shining Raikou also took a look at the submissions and awarded a further 10, 7 and 5 bonus points to Kawaki's Felinamite, fossilizer's Mastrig and Alphaseme's Fledgelet respectively.

As such, the total bonus points for each submission are as follows:
Kawaki's Felinamite - 24 points
fossilizer's Mastrig - 40 points
double o squirtle's Ferame - 8 points
LostSalamence's Rowleaf - 0 points
weareallgeekshere's Sharpueo - 16 points
POKKENBOY's Hoddlet - 0 points
Alphaseme's Fledgelet - 15 points
quakingpunch73's Leopyre - 3 points
Arcane Potato's Tuxowl - 0 points

Placings
To find placings, the likes were tallied as according to the front-page post and combined with the bonus points from the judging. So without further ado, please congratulate the winners!

3rd Place: double o squirtle's festive Ferame, with 53 points
2nd Place: fossilizer’s mysterious Mastrig with 85 points.
1st Place: Kawaki’s fabulous Felinamite, with 89 points.

If you have any questions regarding judging, feel free to PM one of the Creative Works staff (@Ice Arceus, @Athena, @Jabberwock, @bbninjas, @steffenka). :)

UPDATE: Congratulations also goes out to double o squirtle for having the closest design to the actual middle stages of the Starter Pokemon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back