Fun Pokébeach Playthrough - Black 2 and White 2!

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
My team is only two Pokemon right now; my Pokemon are named after celebrities, or athletes (or NASCAR drivers); whatever I fit within the character limit.

My Team:
"KevinBacon" the Tepig (Male) Level 16
"Gilliland" the Azurill (Male) Level 10

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
The halfway mark for the phase is quickly approaching, and here’s how things stand currently:

Finished
1. Tails
2. blahblahbal
3. Blakers
4. Vracken
5. Jabberwock
6. TheFlyingPidove
7. bbninjas
8. VioletValkyrie

In Progress
9. TOTAL_EPICNESS
10. Anime Psyclone
11. double o squirtle

No Confirmation of Starting
12. @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
13. @TheSceptileMaster

Remember to keep us posted on how you’re doing! For those in the middle section, be sure to let us know once you beat the gym leader. For those in the bottom section, please don’t forget about us already!:(

Celever

Wheeeee~
Yo so I'm starting this late because I didn't realise it was actually a cool thing when Blakers linked it to me like a week ago lol x3 If I'm the last one to finish y'all can just move on I wouldn't really mind, my projected team for after Cheren right now is Sunkern and Azurill; Marill will replace Oshawott as my starter, but I might ditch Marill later on anyway cos I've used an Azurill in a nuzlocke of this game before and it actually survived until right to the end of the game, after the champion and everything, so I've kinda been there done that before.

Naming-wise I'm going to follow the idea that past me had in some kind of nuzlocke (which was still on this cartridge), which we just had a fun time discovering in the Discord chat. Through great names such as Camel the Camerupt, Bat the Crobat, Albatross the Altaria, Rock the Onix, Pelican the Pelipper, Cell the Duosion, and Platypus the Oshawott, my naming scheme is gonna be "literally what it is"! :U

Ooh ooh and I'm gonna play on Set mode because #hardcore

Blakers

We've reached the allotted time to beat Cheren, so it's time to move on!

Phase 2 Start!
1. @Tails
2. @blahblahbal
3. @Blakers
4. @Vracken
5. @Jabberwock
6. @TheFlyingPidove
7. @bbninjas
8. @VioletValkyrie
9. @double o squirtle
10. @TOTAL_EPICNESS
11. @Anime Psyclone
12. @Celever

In This Phase, We Will:
  • Finally beat the Hiker.
  • Defeat the Virbank city gym leader.
  • Stop just before the ferry to Castelia City.
  • Keep all of our Pokémon lower than Level 21.
  • Move on to the next phase on April 13, 6:00 PM EST.

Blakers

Oh, and one more thing because apparently this is something that needs to be addressed:

If you're ever confused about anything regarding deadlines or limits on how far you can go, feel free to ask me, or refer back to this thread before making an assumption. :p

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
That feel when while walking past the hiker to get to the ranch he challenged me and I’ve already beaten him

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Okay, I'm done. Beat Roxie, and ready to board the ship to Castelia.

My Team:
"KevinBacon" the Pignite (Male) Level 20
"Gilliland" the Azurill (Male) Level 16

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
The halfway mark for the phase is quickly approaching, and here’s how things stand currently:

Finished
1. Tails
2. blahblahbal
3. Blakers
4. Vracken
5. Jabberwock
6. TheFlyingPidove
7. bbninjas
8. VioletValkyrie

In Progress
9. TOTAL_EPICNESS
10. Anime Psyclone
11. double o squirtle

No Confirmation of Starting
12. @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK
13. @TheSceptileMaster

Remember to keep us posted on how you’re doing! For those in the middle section, be sure to let us know once you beat the gym leader. For those in the bottom section, please don’t forget about us already!:(
Sorry, I'm gonna have to drop, I can't find my copy of B2

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
Scouser has joined the party, and Lucid evolved. Other than my seeming impossibility to gather momentum with Rollout, Scouser seems to be my best mon atm.

I am just gonna say, I am not a fan of the level limits, I don't really understand their purpose. If people wanna grind to make it easier, seems weird to restrict that. Otherwise, I am not going to specifically care about how much I level so if I go over then I guess I am out.