PokéBeach Create-A-Card: May 2014 - Stage 2 (Congrats Scorched, rev3rsor, & Zygarde)

RE: PokeBeach Create-A-Card: May 2014 - Stage 2

aschefield101 said:
Luispipe8 said:
More entries, period. I've only judged 3 this month, and I believe about 5 the previous one... u.u

Don't tempt me... haven't done many of late :D

Go ahead!! XD

Luispipe8 said:
Go ahead!! XD
I think I'll wait until its a free-for-all on card types, or EX/FA/MEGA's etc, normal cards just don't do it for me anymore :D

aschefield101 said:
Luispipe8 said:
Go ahead!! XD
I think I'll wait until its a free-for-all on card types, or EX/FA/MEGA's etc, normal cards just don't do it for me anymore :D

Yeah, I'd actually try for image if it was ultra rare based

You guys already know I'm out of judging the month ex/LV.X/EX/M is the theme.

(Creativity Without Being Flashy)

CMP said:
You guys already know I'm out of judging the month ex/LV.X/EX/M is the theme.

(Creativity Without Being Flashy)

lol no one would want to judge a SR month, everyone would want to enter! which brings us back to...THE FAN VOTE

Oh, Reggie, you're never gonna let that go, will ya? u.u

Stage 2 Beedrill HP130
20px-Grass-attack.png

Evolves from Kakuna

beedrill.gif

NO. 015 Poison Bee Pokémon HT: 3'03" WT: 65.0 lbs.

SF-Ability
Kindergartner Attacker
When you play this Pokémon from your hand to evolve 1 of your Pokémon, you may search your deck for a Trainer card, reveal it, and put it into your hand.

20px-Grass-attack.png
TCGWhite
Infi-Needle
Flip a coin for each Energy attached to this Pokémon and the Defending Pokémon. Discard the top card of your opponent's deck for each heads.

weakess
TCGLight
resistance
SF-None

retreat
TCGWhite

It is a very territorial wasp and cares more about the safety of its dear Weedle and Kakuna than its own.​

So many references to use. So little time o_O
At least now I can argue back for wording docks :D

I only did Beedrill because I googled 'Final Evolution Pokemon' and it was the first non-starter pokemon to come up.

Thanks for that! I didn't knew what to think when I saw Kindergartner's Attack, though... XD I 'll probably add it to the draft by Wednesday, it's a busy week.

Luispipe8 said:
Thanks for that! I didn't knew what to think when I saw Kindergartner's Attack, though... XD I 'll probably add it to the draft by Wednesday, it's a busy week.

It's because Beedrill was in that one episode
when he terrorized that kindergartner...
so yep.

Stage 2 // Typhlosion // HP140 [R]
156.png
Evolves from Quilava
image.php

NO. 157 Volcano Pokémon HT: 5'07" WT: 175.3lbs.

[Ability] Flame Barrier
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may discard a [R] Energy card from your hand. If you do, any damage done to this Pokémon by attacks is reduced by 10 (after applying Weakness and Resistance) during your opponent's next turn.

[R][R][R][C] Powerful Eruption 150
Reveal the top 5 cards of your deck. Put any Energy cards you find there into your hand. Discard the other cards.

weakness [W] X2
resistance
retreat cost [C][C]

If its rage peaks, it becomes so hot that anything that touches it will instantly go up in flames.

Gotcha! I'm only using my second favorite Stage 2 Pokemon for this entry, since I already used Machamp in the Fighting month last year. I couldn't decide if the "during your opponent's next turn" in the ability should go where it is now, or after the "If you do". I think I got it right, but I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't, or both wordings would be correct.

Same as Alex, and thanks! XD And caught me with No Guard with that Typhlosion(lol). :p

And as I'm into that, have some memories:

THE FIRST TWO CaC's!!!
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-pok%C3%A9beach-create-a-card-competition-1-winners-pmj-and-aschefield101

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-pok%C3%A9beach-create-a-card-competition-2-congrats-dolphinluv2010-and-weihnachtsmann (The one you mentioned, Feathers!)

Aschefield, I ran into them while looking for references on Machamp's card. Not memories for me, but for the most of you. :p
And Fletch, that Delibird wasn't actually bad. XD How old were you then?

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: May 2014 - Stage 2

Salamence - Stage 2 Pokemon Evolves from Shelgon [DR] 150 HP
NO. 373 Dragon Pokemon HT: 4'11" WT: 226.2 lbs.
Ability Fire Flier
If this Pokemon has any [R] energy attached to it, this Pokemon's type is both [C] and [DR], and any damage to this Pokemon by attacks from your opponent's [F] Pokemon is reduced by 20 (after applying Weakness and Resistance).
[C][C][C] Anger Management Problems 70+
If this Pokemon has both [R] and [W] energy attached to it, this attack does 50 more damage and the Defending Pokemon is now Burned.
Weakness: [DR] x2
Resistance: [G] -20
Retreat: [C][C][C]
"As a result of its long-held dream of flying, its cellular structure changed, and wings grew out."
PB CaC 29/30 Rare Holo
Just for the record this is BW wording, hence the use of 'Defending Pokemon' and not 'opponent's Active Pokemon' as per XY wording. Not too sure about the ability though, in regards to having it as one or two sentences.

Thanks, rev3ersor. And also, FYI, AlexanderTheAwesome and [mod]Machamp The Champion[/mod]'s entries are already judged and drafted, I'm doing rev3ersor's sometime tomorrow. ;) I don't know CMP's progress with the whole plethora of entries as of now, though. XDD

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: May 2014 - Stage 2

[D] Hydreigon 150 HP
Stage 2 (evolves from Zweilous)
hydreigon.gif

Ability: Otherworldly Destruction
If your opponent's Pokémon is knocked out by damage from an attack of this Pokémon, place that Pokémon and all cards attached to it in the Lost Zone instead.

[D][D][D] Disaster Beam 100
Discard an Energy attached to this Pokémon.

W: [Y] R: ___ Retreat: [C][C][C]

Their heads on their arms do not have brains. They use all three heads to consume and destroy everything.

Meh. yolo

Finally, KoN!!! XDDD I'll judge it as soon as I can.

There are still many spaces available if anyone else is interested in signing up!

Reminder: All submissions must be due by May 30th at 11 PM EST.

I just found out about this forum, and also this contest, so sorry for the seriously last minute entry...I threw together a Vivillon for the image contest:

VivillonPromoF2_zps45a3688d.png

I don't know if this is really within the spirit of this contest, but I definitely had a lot of fun doing it!

Back