PokéBeach Create-A-Card: July 2014 - Legendary (Congrats to the winners!)

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: July 2014 - Legendary

Is there enough room for one more image based? I'm looking to get back into faking again

It seems to me everyone still resumes to misunderstand my point. I'm not saying release the incomplete results, I'm saying send them to whoever is going to post them at the end, and if it turns out that nobody else chose to submit anything (see also: did not finish in time for the deadline), we won't have to await your return so that you can send in the already finished anyway results. If, however, someone does choose to submit while you are gone, then you simply judge their entry, put it among the other judged entries, and then send again.

^ That's exactly what CMP wrote up there, Nod... :p

Leaving in 10, so I just sent in the results to Luis. Any other entries from here on out will be delayed.

Confirming I received them. :) And I'll be finishing my part of the Judging between today afternoon and Monday.

And here is my (extremely late) entry.

I have read the part about animated cards and how they ruin the quality, but I might as well put my gif version of the card on here too. And yes, it's bad quality, but eh, what the heck. It's kinda cool.

15x4zzs.jpg
sec8dw.jpg

Arcticwhite said:

I have read the part about animated cards and how they ruin the quality, but I might as well put my gif version of the card on here too. And yes, it's bad quality, but eh, what the heck. It's kinda cool.

Uh... It still says fezing.

Is your image editor super bad at saving?

No, no, Articuno frezes the air. I dunno what it would do with freezing the air...

Nod3 said:
Arcticwhite said:

Uh... It still says fezing.

Is your image editor super bad at saving?

Oh, yeah it still does. I thought I saved it as 'freezing', as it worked with the other ones, but I won't be able to edit it now as it'll class as cheating. Argh, that's annoying. I checked the original saved image and for some reason it still says 'fezing', but I'm certain I saved it as freezing because I posted it on my thread, with the typo corrected... Strange

The deadline feels like a bus screaming by when you're right in the edge of the road.

Everything meta by GadgetJax.
Everything aesthetic by me.

Background is meant to be like a xylophone...if you can see that. CaC logo included.

tumblr_n9dm9pSESY1snsyxqo1_500.png

You guys are killing me with your last-minute entries!

Well, if it's any consolation for CMP, I had to run my local League today because the TO was at a meeting, so I just got back home. Still missing about 6-7 entries, so there's a slight chance I actually post the results on Thursday,

Basic - Hoopa EX - HP 160
20px-Psychic-attack.png

tumblr_mvm4pw2eHV1r5zhfoo2_250.png

NO. 720 Mischief Pokémon HT: 1’08″ WT: 19.8 lbs

SF-Ability
Hyperspace Hole
Prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks from your opponent's Pokémon with less than 2 Energy cards attached to it.

20px-Psychic-attack.png
Mental Thrash 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each of your Benched Pokémon.

20px-Psychic-attack.png
20px-Psychic-attack.png
Trick Room 60
Discard as many Energy cards attached to all of your Pokémon as you like, then you may discard that many Energy cards attached to your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like.

Weakness:
20px-Psychic-attack.png
x2
Resistance:
SF-None

Retreat:
TCGWhite

When a Pokémon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

I tried to make the ability kinda mesh with the second attack
I also made its attacks very "mischievous", because ya know. It's the Mischief Pokemon.
160 HP because it's very frail in game
Hyperspace Hole because it's its signature move.
Hope you Enjoy :D

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
20px-Psychic-attack.png

SF-Ability
Hyperspace Hole
Prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks from your opponent's Pokémon with less than 2 Energy cards attached to it.

20px-Psychic-attack.png
Mental Thrash 10+

20px-Psychic-attack.png
20px-Psychic-attack.png
Trick Room 60
Discard as many Energy cards attached to all of your Pokémon as you like, then you may discard that many Energy cards attached to your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like.

Weakness:
20px-Psychic-attack.png
x2
Resistance:
SF-None

Retreat:
TCGWhite

I also made its attacks very "mischievous", because ya know. It's the Mischief Pokemon.

Hoopa hasn't been released yet, you can't know if it's frail, disqualification and immediate ban from every other Contest!
XD
Thanks, ATA. I guess [mod]Brave Vesperia[/mod] is the only one missing now. :p

Luispipe8 said:
AlexanderTheAwesome said:
20px-Psychic-attack.png

SF-Ability
Hyperspace Hole

20px-Psychic-attack.png
Mental Thrash 10+

20px-Psychic-attack.png
20px-Psychic-attack.png
Trick Room 60

Weakness:
20px-Psychic-attack.png
x2
Resistance:
SF-None

Retreat:
TCGWhite

Hoopa hasn't been released yet, you can't know if it's frail, disqualification and immediate ban from every other Contest!
XD
Thanks, ATA. I guess [mod]Brave Vesperia[/mod] is the only one missing now. :p

http://pokebeach.com/2013/12/information-on-diancie-hoopa-and-volcanion
anfy7.jpg

[spoiler Ho-Oh & Lugia LEGEND]

Ho-Oh & Lugia LEGEND Put this card from your hand onto your Bench with only the other half of Ho-Oh & Lugia LEGEND. HP 140
20px-Fire-attack.png
20px-Psychic-attack.png

LEGEND

ho-oh.gif
lugia.gif

20px-Psychic-attack.png
20px-Water-attack.png
Guardian Flow
You may put as many Damage Counters on Ho-Oh & Lugia LEGEND as you like. For each Damage Counter you put on Ho-Oh & Lugia LEGEND, you may put Damage Counters on your opponent's Active Pokémon until it has 10 HP left. Ho-Oh & Lugia LEGEND takes half the damage it would normally take during your opponent's next turn.

20px-Fire-attack.png
20px-Colorless-attack.png
20px-Colorless-attack.png

Phoenix Restore 130
Ho-Oh & Lugia LEGEND is healed of all Damage and Special Conditions.

Hyperspace hole? What was nintendo/gamefreak thinking!? That's not how hyperspace works! [insert long rant about stargate/startrek hyperspace physics]

Just noticed now... I'm the only one that gave a 'like' to Ice Arceus' first post! haha

Well, guys *cough*Zygarde*cough*, we're 5 hours away from deadline! I will most probably be finished with my part by then, but I won't post results until CMP sends me the missing ones. And no, I won't post Text results tonight and then Image later. :p Just wanted to make an announcement:
There's a slight chance I might take a break from Judging in the upcoming Contests(but 1-2 months, nothing big). The specific months will depend on how my University exams get on schedule(It will probably be on November). I am yet to talk to IA about this, so we can discuss who would replace me if this would happen, but, if anyone is interested, please let any of us know and we'll see who gets to do it. I won't be THAT busy to make an entry myself if I'm allowed, of course, just to stick around you guys! :D I doubt they will let me do it, but it's worth the shot. xD. Anyways, see you guys tomorrow with results!

Back