PokéBeach Create-A-Card: July 2014 - Legendary (Congrats to the winners!)

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: July 2014 - Legendary

Seeing all this talk about posts losing likes I quickly went to check on mine. It went from 3 likes last time I checked to 5! So yeah, I guess I'm just here to brag :D

Also, I'd gladly take over judging for text-based next month if you still need someone (having played in every format up until Black&White probably makes me qualified enough), but I'm guessing this would mean I won't be able to compete in the image-based, right? Although I don't really see CMP being very biased.

I think Luis was talking about sometime in November, but if you're free then, then I'll be happy to have you on board.

I'm guessing this would mean I won't be able to compete in the image-based, right?

That's a really good question. I'll have to discuss this with the judges.

Ice Arceus said:
I think Luis was talking about sometime in November, but if you're free then, then I'll be happy to have you on board.

I'm guessing this would mean I won't be able to compete in the image-based, right?

That's a really good question. I'll have to discuss this with the judges.

I'm assuming this applies to me as well if I decide to take part the month I'm not Judging, right...?

I'd see no problem with Spoon (or anyone else) judging Text and still competing in Image.

While I'm not involved in the running of this either way, I think it would be fine for a Text judge to compete in Image or vise-versa; they're not judging the category they're participating, so there's no conflict of interest or anything.

Luispipe8 said:
I'm assuming this applies to me as well if I decide to take part the month I'm not Judging, right...?

Of course. You can still participate.

Athena's right. As long as the judges don't participate in the category that they're judging, then all should be fine. :)

Ice Arceus said:
Luispipe8 said:

Of course. You can still participate.

Athena's right. As long as the judges don't participate in the category that they're judging, then all should be fine. :)

Oh, so If I enter it should be in Image, right...? u.u

If you're not judging, you can choose either one, but if you are, then you can only participate in the category that you're not judging (which would be image).

It's just that I vaguely remember this being a thing a while ago (IIRC, Scorched Feathers had an unofficial entry for text-based which wasn't eligible for victory because he was judging image-based). But if it's not an issue, just let me know when I'll be needed and I'll gladly help out.

Heavenly Spoon said:
It's just that I vaguely remember this being a thing a while ago (IIRC, Scorched Feathers had an unofficial entry for text-based which wasn't eligible for victory because he was judging image-based). But if it's not an issue, just let me know when I'll be needed and I'll gladly help out.

DNA ≠ IA

Nod3 said:
Heavenly Spoon said:

DNA ≠ IA

Actually, that was the first month IA hosted the Contest, having SF and me as Judges. :p

Scorched Feathers said:
Luispipe8 said:
Actually, that was the first month IA hosted the Contest, having SF and me as Judges. :p

Don't forget I can still use it against KoN :p

KoN also judged once, the month before that, IIRC.

Heading home soon, so I'll finish judging tonight and send the results to Luis!

Thanks for your understanding, guys.

I got the results from CMP and are ready on Draft! All I'm missing is IA to send me the Fan Votes and we'll get results while it's still July! :D

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: July 2014 - Legendary Results for the Legendary Round!

Luispipe8 said:
WORDS WORDS AND LOTS OF WORDS

And then what? Where's the rest? Oh. Oh I see.

We're experiencing difficulties due to the word limit of the post. The results have been postponed until the morning.

Thanks for being patient guys! :)

I think it's safe to say that from now on word-based and image-based will probably need their own separate posts!

Yeah, may as well just put them in separate post, since that seems to be the easiest way to fix the problem. >.>

Back