PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Jan. 2015 - Member's Pokemon (Congrats to the Winners!)

NameBlank

The Divine Paradise
RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card: Jan. 2015 - Member's Pokemon

Just an idea for other people: If you can think of more than one Pokemon for a member, but don't know which to do, two Pokemon on one card exist with Legend cards.

Luispipe8

Pokémon Professor

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Guys I'm calling PMJ RIGHT NOW!

I have the idea to end all ideas.

Huh... Curiouser and curiouser...

BigfootAUS

Game Dev & VR Consultant / Trainer

So I heard a certain member likes Umbreon...

ONWkWlO.png

I wasn't sure how to squeeze in Keeper's username so I made as many references to him as I could, and then PM'd him for advice on his name. KoN's Umbreon is the result of that!

Keep and Moonlight Pulse should hopefully work well together - the attack specifically requires cards, rather than energy values, so Keep helps protect the attack power. I think Keep is worded a bit too weirdly, but I can't think of how else to put it.

And yay for being my 10th Create-A-Card entry! Wow! Funnily enough, my first CaC entry was also an Umbreon...

Holosheet by Nekoban Ryo, symbols by Metagross101, BW Blank by ShiningBill.
Background art is stock photos, Umbreon art by Ken Sugimori. Yay for Photoshop making it look so different!

I'm looking forward to seeing more entries! =D Especially if there's a shiny Mega Rayquaza!

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod

Just to make even more references to convicted 2, you should have done Umbreon & Vaporeon LEGEND XD

BigfootAUS

Game Dev & VR Consultant / Trainer

Vom said:
Just to make even more references to convicted 2, you should have done Umbreon & Vaporeon LEGEND XD

Oh gosh, LEGEND cards are so different though! I'm good with pretty much everything BW-on, and since I'm moving interstate this month I wanted to do a quick easy-ish card (such as a half-art) instead of learning something so new... Maybe another, less-busier month I'll try something new =P

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member

PMJ said:
In for image. I don't know if Athena will be arting for me.

I'd be delighted to! :D I'm still in the US currently, but I'll be home next week, so feel free to drop me a PM with ideas when you have a chance.

Huderon of Canossa

Deranged Tinkerer

Hmm, count me in for image!

This'll be a toughie for me, I barely know much about anyone. x'D

Auride

Periodic Visitor

Huderon of Canossa said:
Hmm, count me in for image!

This'll be a toughie for me, I barely know much about anyone. x'D

Well you can either ask or snoop. I like snooping because it doesn't spoil the surprise.

You can also make a card based on specific aspects of certain users, like their style of fakes, or art, or the kind of posts they make on other forums...

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie

Here's my entry! (DPP era!)

It's bbninjas!

[LEVEL-UP] Gallade BB LVX HP130 [F]

gallade-mega.gif

(POKE-Body) Knight of the Night
If the Defending Pokémon is a [D] Pokemon, Gallade BB LV.X does 30 more damage to the Defending Pokemon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[F][F][C] Blade Blast 70
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Pokémon. If Tails, this attack does 20 damage to each of your Benched Pokémon.

Put this card onto your Active Gallade BB. Gallade BB Lv. X can use any attack, Poké-Power, or Poké-Body from its previous Level.

Weakness: [P] x2
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: [C]

To anyone who reads this first, it bbninjas!
The Pokebody is meant to represent the text-based set bb is currently creating. The attack represents Gallade, but the name Blade Blast was on purpose chosen to be that way to represent the BB in bbninjas :)

Good luck to all the rest of the competitors! :D

My Little Keldeo

Submarine Reflection!
Advanced Member

Well, seeing that there's still some slots in text-based I'm going to put myself to the test again. :D I have the perfect idea.... I think.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

Reminder that the last day to drop out is the 24th at 11 PM. Those who decide to drop out after that date will automatically be deducted two points in the next round they decide to participate in.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member

Ice Arceus said:
Reminder that the last day to drop out is the 24th at 11 PM. Those who decide to drop out after that date will automatically be deducted two points in the next round they decide to participate in.

I'm going to drop out of this round. I really couldn't think of anything. I think it's a little too broad of a subject to do a card for me.

Maybe I'll participate next month.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

[D][R] - IceEspeon's Umbreon -- 110 HP
Delta Species (This Pokémon is both [D] and [R] type.)
Stage 1 (evolves from IceEspeon's Eevee)

197.gif

[R] Moon Flare - 30
Does 10 damage to each benched Pokémon (both yours and your opponent's).

[D] Foul Play - 10+
Does 20 more damage for each Energy attached to the Defending Pokémon.

[D][D][R] Lunar Radiance - 20+
Flip a coin for each [R] attached to this Pokémon. For each heads, discard the top card of your opponent's deck. Then, flip a coin for each [D] attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 50 more damage for each heads.

Weakness: [F] Resistance: [P] Retreat: [C][C]
An Eevee that evolves into Umbreon during a Lunar Eclipse can sometimes develop powers similar to another of Eevee's evolutions: Flareon.

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head

BASIC / Camoclone's Cobalion // HP120 [M]
cobalion.gif

NO. 638 Iron Will Pokémon HT: 6'11" WT: 551.2 lbs.
[Ability] Pressure
As long as this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, whenever your opponent would draw cards from the effect of a Supporter card, he or she draws 1 less card.

[M][C] Scumhunt 50
Choose a random card from your opponent's hand. Your opponent reveals that card. If it is a Basic Pokémon-EX, put it onto your opponent's bench, and put 5 damage counters on it.

weakness [R] X2
resistance [P] -20
retreat [C][C][C]

"It has a body and heart of steel. Its glare is sufficient to make even an unruly Pokémon obey it."​
These both come from Camo's Werewolf playing style. He likes to pressure members a lot, and often Scumhunts. The effect of the ability is based on members commonly saying "the way Camo is playing hurts the town" which I personally disagree with.

For some of the wording choices, I didn't put a clause for the attack saying "Ignore this effect if your opponent's Bench is full." Cards such as Duskull FLF and Target Whistle have similar effects, but don't have this clause. For the ability, the closest thing I could find is O Barrier. It's not a great reference, but it helped.

NameBlank

The Divine Paradise

That name is really fun to say... Camoclone's Cobalion, Camoclone's Cobalion, Camoclone's Cobalion!

Blui

lv85 paladin

delta_nite_s_gardevoir_by_blui129-d8f69if.png

For those who don't know, Delta Nite was Zygarde's previous name. Then he got a name change and I couldn't even recognise him!

Sorry I didn't use the Dragon blank :( But yeah here you go Delta Nite Zygarde. All I can really say about this is I was going for the wacky effects that he has on his superior Brazilian cards. I don't think I matched it in the slightest ahaha.

Making the blank was fun. Nod3's base with some stuff borrowed from primes and the Owner's base taken from my Trainers. Also playing with sizes was great too.

Camoclone

TCG Articles Head

/in

MTC's Machamp // HP140 [F]
Stage 2 (Evolves from MTC's Machoke)
machamp.gif

NO. 68 Superpower Pokémon HT: 5′3″ WT: 286.6 lbs
[Ability] Flex
If this Pokémon has no damage counters on it then your Pokemon's attacks do 30 more damage to the Active Pokemon (before applying Weakness and Resistance).

[C][C][C] Million Arms 30x
This attack does 30 damage times the number of arms your benched Pokemon have.

weakness [P] X2
resistance
retreat [C][C][C]

"He is coming to tickle you. I promise that's what he does with the arms."​

Delta

Selling colourful Pokemon to Celadon Game Corner

I'm gonna pull out, unfortunately. I thought of MtheW's Mewtwo but Mewtwo is a super pain to draw and I couldn't think of anything for it. Plus I need to gather my TCG resources again. Those two points might come in handy next round.

Good luck everyone else!

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

Blui's Espeon 60HP [P]
Basic Pokemon

PokeTool - You may attach Blui's Espeon from your hand to one of you Benched Pokemon that doesn't have any Tool Card attached to it. As long as Blui's Espeon is attached a Benched Pokemon, ignore all effect of attack done to that Pokemon by both player's Active Pokemon.

[P] Run Back 20
Discard all card's attached to Blui's Espeon. Choose a Basic Pokemon from your hand and switch it with Blui's Espeon. You can't use this attack if you have no Basic Pokemon in your hand.

W - [D] x2
R - [-]
RC - [-]

PokeTool Mechanic -
It can be both used as a Tool card or played normally as Pokemon.

I'm thinking of something that cool go along with the ex Era.