PokéBeach Create-A-Card February 2013! Grats to Delta Nite, DXM147, and Zarco!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card February 2013!

All right, Haunted Water has been replaced by MountainDrew.

Zangoose HP 110
Team Plasma Pokemon
Basic

Ability: Bestest
If there is any Seviper in play, this pokemon's attack do 20 more damage.

Ability: Sharp Glare
Once during your turn, if this pokemon is your active pokemon and your opponent has more than 2 Pokemon EX in play, you may use this ability. If you do your turn ends. Your opponent cannot use any attacks, abilities, or Item cards during his or her next turn. You may not use any Sharp Glare ability suring your next turn.

[C] [C] [C] Fury Swipes 40x
Flip a coin until you get Tails. This attack does 40 damage times the number of heads.

W: [F] R: __ Retreat: [C] [C]
Ht: 4' 3'' Wt: 88.8 lbs.
"It has always fought with Seviper. It uses it's sharp claws to defend it's territory."

Yep, Bestest. Hit-and-Run was just the start. :p
I'm sure the wording is wrong...but whatever. I'll try to fix it later when I'm not exhausted. Just had to write it up before I forgot.

Here's my entry since Tyranitar doesnt work
Furret 110 HP Stage one
Ability Breaking the Law- As long as Furret is in play you can evolve your pokemon as often as you want even when you just played them down.
{C},{C} Round 40x,This attack does 40 damage for each pokemon in play with the attack Round.

Weakness- Fighting
Resistence- None
Retreat Cost- {C}

Hey Drew, are you using Tyranitar or Furret as your submission? I put your Crystal Tyranitar down at first; why are you changing?

DNA said:
Hey Drew, are you using Tyranitar or Furret as your submission? I put your Crystal Tyranitar down at first; why are you changing?

Ferret ill use T-Tar for dark

All right.

The OP has been updated, and I see that 7/10 text entries are in, plus 3/9 image entries. There are just under 2 weeks left before the deadline, and I look forward to see what you guys can whip up.

If I missed your name or your submission (a * in the OP means I've seen your entry), let me know.

My submission is on page 2

The link

Hopefully this will be my last time in text based because I good at da artz and I won doo da pretty pictures.

I'm using 25 ppp, so for me, this is page 2. Yours was on page 1. Anyway, I got it!

Might as well do this before I change my mind:
PZcpia_zps8d2c5eaf.png

Oh well. There's a lot going on this card. First things first, it is my first time making art for a card. It completely sucks, I know, but I couldn't find any Porygon-Z art that matched the one used on Prime cards (now that I think about it, neither does mine :p).
The spoilers are heavily influenced by my frustrating tentatives to RNG in White 2. Also, the Poké-Power has a really fun combo with two [link=http://pokebeach.com/scans/platinum/54-mightyena.jpg]other[/link] [link=http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsd5v01hNp1qk3w5e.jpg]cards[/link]. I hope that the folks that played the Pokémon TCG GB game enjoy it.

RNG Manipulation would let you OHKO anything with a card that filps coins until you get tails. ;o Kinda broken.

Or trap you in an inescapable loop.

Anyway, Delta Nite's entry has been added to the OP.

@Neko: Thanks! I was really unsure about the artwork, so I'm glad you liked it. And yes. I remember an NPC in the game that said that was going to find a way to use the Imakuni card.

@Teal: I honestly don't know the extension of the card's power. To me (someone that only plays casually, so feel free to correct me) the fact that it is a Stage 2 is something that would keep it out of play in metagames so Basic oriented, like the SPs and EXs that we have nowadays. Now that you say it, I probably should have made so that you put Pory on the Lost Zone instead of the discard, but I won't edit that.

@DNA: I just noticed that I missed a "bright" spot that appears on all Primes and that I misspelled Porygon2's name, so, could I edit those? I'd totally understand your point if wouldn't allow it.

I'm in if there's room (for text-based)! I'll add my card soon.

@Delta Nite: Go for it.
@Zarco: I'll add you tentatively to the list. I can go up to 12, but no more.

Blui129 said:
DNA I have done mine, and for a long time too :)
Apparently you never saw the OP. I put you in as submitted a LONG while back.

DNA said:
Blui129 said:
DNA I have done mine, and for a long time too :)
Apparently you never saw the OP. I put you in as submitted a LONG while back.

Oh, I see now, but you still have an error :p There's two of me.

D'oh! Fixed.

Back