PokéBeach Create-A-Card December 2013! Lemonnade and Zygarde are victorious!

RE: PokéBeach Create-A-Card December 2013!

I already asked him; he says he doesn't have enough time to do it.

My entry:
[L] Magnezone 140 HP
Stage 2 (evolves from Magneton)
Spr_4p_462.png

Ability: Magnetic Force
This Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage for each other Magnemite, Magneton, and Magnezone you have in play.

[L][C] Magnet Bomb 10
This attack's damage isn't affected by Weakness, Resistance, or any other effects on the Defending Pokémon.

[L][L][C] Discharge 100
Discard all energy attached to this Pokémon. The Defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed.

W: [F] R: ___
Retreat: [C][C][C]

It evolved when exposed to strong electromagnetic fields. Sometimes, they exhibit strange behavior.

Was originally going to have Magnet Bomb cost only one energy, but I didn't want a repeat of my Umbreon card. :p

puns

[Basic] Bidoof EX HP130 [C]

[Ability] Dam-nation
This Pokemon gets +10 HP for each Bidoof EX in play (both yours and your opponent's).

[C] EXtract
Search your deck for a Bidoof EX and put it onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.

[C][C][C] Pun-ish 30
Does 10 more damage for each damage counter on all of your Pokémon in play.

When a Pokémon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: [F] x2
Resistance:
Retreat: [C][C][C]

Idk how to word for crap so I took some wild guesses. GL to everyone else.
Also, if you didn't realize, this card is kind of a joke. It is my real entry though.

Looks like there's a spot for text-based...I'm in.

Basic - 170 HP
Serperior EX
497.gif

Ability: Regality
Once during your turn, (before your attack), if this Pokémon is your Active Pokémon, you may attach a [G] Energy card to one of your Pokémon.

[G][C][C] Foliage Frenzy 100
This Pokémon can't attack during your next turn.

Weakness: [R] x2
Resistance: [W] -20
Retreat Cost: [C]

Pokémon-EX rule: When a Pokémon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Sweet.

Serperior said:
Looks like there's a spot for text-based...I'm in.

Editing with entry now.

Editing? Just a heads up, if the post your entry is in is edited, you'll be docked 2 points.

No, like I posted to make sure I'd get the slot, then I edited my card in. So...there it is. I'm not touching it now haha.

You probably should have just waited and made a new post. As it is, any post with an entry that is edited in any way loses points.

DNA/CMP will decide on the points and whether they will be docked. There's no point repeating what other members have stated.

Any post that says "edited by" is docked points - reason being it's impossible to prove how many edits were made to begin with, and I prefer people getting entries right the first time.

Besides, who can say for sure? Even 2 points down he could still finish very strong. Only time will tell!
In the meantime, leave the scoring to us.

"You are allowed to edit your cards slightly after they've been submitted, but keep this in mind: if you make any edits to your card after submission, your final score will be reduced by 2 points, no exceptions. This includes editing your existing post (for any reason) or re-posting a submission in a later post."

(Sorry Ice Arceus if this is dragging out the line of discussion, just figured the rule from the original post of this thread would be handy right about now...It's written by DNA!)
Ah woops, DNA posted before I finished writing. Still, the rule!

DNA said:
I said after that, though, that I will do it for January and if I find it ok I will continue? :p

Teal said:
DNA said:
I said after that, though, that I will do it for January and if I find it ok I will continue? :p

Why, Teal, why do yo stole my new job...?! :p LOL, just kidding, if we work together as DNA told me, it will be great. ;)

Luispipe8 said:
Teal said:

Why, Teal, why do yo stole my new job...?! :p LOL, just kidding, if we work together as DNA told me, it will be great. ;)

I thought I was getting the job

Looks like we are all confused, DNA please settle this mess

No one post their further thoughts on the judge subject. Let DNA summarize. Can it be handled through PM from then on between whoever is involved? This goes for any future changes with judges (if any).

Teal said:
DNA said:

Huh, I don't recall you saying that... Maybe my memory is poor. I will check my inbox again.

To be honest, you are my preferred person for the job, for a few reasons (one of which I will freely admit is giving the others a fighting chance). If you can take it on for the year, that would work marvelously.

@Delta: Everyone after bigfootaus was talking about something completely different, to be fair.

Here's my entry!

shining_sneasel_fake_card_by_karite_kita_neko-d6y87ku.png

I was originally planning to make a Neo-style Shining Avalugg card (in honor of my first non-Friend Safari Shiny), but I changed my mind after catching a Shiny Sneasel last night. The art is the same one used on my old Alex's Sneasel card, but recolored and with a white stroke around the Pokémon. I hope you like it!

Less than a week remaining, for those who wish to submit their entries still.

altaria_card_by_blui129-d6yqtcl.png

Because holo cards are too mainstream.

anabel1406 said:
Are mega cards allowed?

Yes, as we have English preprints (however small) for M Venusaur and M Blastoise. Although you want to get a bonus, don't you? =)

Back