• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

PokéBeach Community Decklist: Rules

What deck do you want?

• YMCA (Yanmega Prime/Mew Prime/Cinccino BW and friends)

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Reshiboar (Reshiram BW/Emboar BW #20)

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • KYJ (Kingdra Prime/Yanmega Prime/Jirachi CL)

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
Welcome to the official PokéBeach Community Decklist. This thread will provide you with the details, rules, and archives of the PokéBeach Community Decklist. This thread will also be where members vote for what they want the next deck to be for the PokéBeach Community Decklist.

In a Community Decklist, a decklist will be posted based on a certain deck. When that decklist is posted, only four cards will be given. Members participating in the Community Decklist will then be able to put in cards into the decklist and take out some cards. Everyone participating would keep doing this until everyone agrees that the decklist is finalized (with polish, techs, etc. Not just a 60 card list.) That decklist would then go to the Archive found in this thread.

Rules
  • A PokéBeach Community Decklist is YPPPY, which means you must wait until at least three other people posted after your most previous decklist edit in that decklist until you can edit the decklist again.
  • You are only allowed to add up to three cards per post. but you must explain why those cards should be added (saying something like "staple card" is fine).
  • You are allowed to take out up to three cards per post, but you must explain why those cards should be taken out.
  • No joke additions/removals. For example, if the Community Deck is Gyarados, then you aren't allowed to take out all of the Magikarp and put in Articuno SV.
  • Failure to follow any of these rules will result in a 20% warning for two weeks.
Archive

PokéBeach Community Decklist #1: Kraken (Magnezone Prime/Regirock) - Run by Gliscor
PokéBeach Community Decklist #2: Scizor (Scizor Prime) - Run by dmaster
PokéBeach Community Decklist #3: Reshiplosion (Reshiram/Typhlosion Prime) - Run by ESP
PokéBeach Community Decklist #4: Donphan/Dragons (Donphan Prime/Reshiram/Zekrom) - Run by [member]Tyraniking[/member]
PokeBeach Community Decklist #5: Gothitelle (Gothitelle/Reuniclus) - Run by ESP

Have fun!

Wheat

Don't really to even syntax, good.
RE: PokéBeach Community Decklist: Rules and Voting

It's good to see this is back again. :)

Afro-G

League of Legends: GabTheLacMan

I voted for YMCA. I like how I just start playing the deck and I think it's somewhat not known but then I see this so I guess I was wrong. =P

Hopefully this'll help me out with my list a bit by hearing what others think about the deck as well as the discussion it will generate.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

I'm very interested in seeing a YMCA decklist because I have never seen one before and I only know a little bit about the deck.

Chaos Ripper

Obsessed w/ TES-Oblivion, Lamb of God, and GH-WOR

A YMCA deck is another name for a Stage 1 Rush, as it involves getting out as many Stage 1 pokemon as possible with low attack costs, and start chipping away at your opponent. It is really fast, really powerful, and the only thing that's preventing it from conquering worlds is the ban of BTS. Just providing information about the deck to those who don't know about it. I too voted for YMCA.

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member

supergamerfreak said:
A YMCA deck is another name for a Stage 1 Rush, as it involves getting out as many Stage 1 pokemon as possible with low attack costs, and start chipping away at your opponent. It is really fast, really possible, and the only thing that's preventing it from conquering worlds is the ban of BTS. Just providing information about the deck to those who don't know about it. I too voted for YMCA.

Actually, the deck uses Mew a lot too.

It only uses quick Stage 1s. It doesn't use Donphan though.

Futa

Aspiring Trainer

Thanks for all of the votes guys! Overall, the polls were very close, but YMCA barely topped Reshiboar by only two votes, who beat KYJ by another two votes.

The next Community Decklist will be posted soon, with YMCA as the deck!

PokeCraft

WHAT YOU LAFFIN AT?
Cool,i almost voted for that but it closed right before i was able...next time can you take the poll longer?

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
The poll was actually a week, which was longer than what we had planned (and the same amount of time it has been for past Community Decklists). At the moment, we are not planning to make the poll time longer, so you'll have to faster when it comes to voting.

Sorry about that :[