Status
Not open for further replies.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 4- Veto Results!

Mariano pierces Violet! Violet dies!
Violet steals TE's boyfriend shoots TE! TE dies of heartbreak
mirdo pierces Mariano! Mariano dies!
TE pierces Mariano's corpse! Mariano dies! Again!

That means that @mirdo has won the Power of Veto! Congratulations! You may remove yourself or Violet from the block though it should be an easy choice. Make your decision by 3:30 PM on 12/29. From there, Mariano will make his renomination and the vote will commence from there.

This is Quaking, signing out!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Shooting myself (seemingly) fatally and stealing a boyfriend. Not a bad competition, if I do say so myself, even though I lost.
I expect mirdo's decision to be obvious, so I'm interested to see who I'll face in the vote. It's been a good game.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
I told you its hard to hit a seagull.

I would like to Save myself and a large fries please

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Hi again dear houseguests!
First of all I must say it was a very interesting PoV competition, and congratulations to @mirdo for winning it!

I've come to a decision of the replacement nominee. The one who will be in nomination with Violet is... @NinjaPenguin . He contacted me during this competition and I have some reasons to beleive he wasn't saying the truth to me.

Anyways, remember that my target for eviction is still Violet because she stole TE's boyfriend. Like I said before, any help you can give me to accomplish it will be really taken into account in the future of the game ;).

This is Mariano, signing out! (Sorry quaking, I always wanted to say that).

Nebby Baggington

Bag Dweller
Haha, I finally have a break from famil oh wait the HOH was announced... and ended.... and it was tetris, the one thing I'm good at in life.

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 4- Voting!

The time has come, houseguests... It is time to vote. @Jessica or @NinjaPenguin , their life in this game is in your hands. Who do you vote? Do you vote for who is the biggest challenge threat? How about the one who is a bigger social threat in the game? What if you flip a coin? Either way, this vote is just one of many moves you will add to your resume throughout your time in this game. Make your choice wisely, houseguests... After all, you can only vote once, and once you do, you cannot switch your vote. Due to this vote being a little late, any early votes will still be counted. @Mariano11887 will not vote as Head of Household and will only vote in the event of a tie. @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK is on his Technical Difficulties week up until the vote next week and will not vote this week. Neither of the two nominees will be able to vote as well. Submit your vote by a private PM to me. Failure to vote before the deadline will result in a warning. Even though Violet or NP will leave on December 31st at 12:30 PM EST, they will still play a part in the game, in more ways than one, and even potentially get a chance at Revenge or Redemption... maybe even next week...

Last edited:

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 4- Vote Outcome!

All of the votes have been tallied and the results are final. In a moment, I will reveal the evicted houseguest. This person will have to gather all of his/her belongings and leave immediately out of the Big Brother House (and cannot be in communication with any houseguest about Big Brother as long as they are not in the game). However, this houseguest may still have a chance to influence the game, though only will time will tell if they will...

By a vote of 6-2... @VioletValkyrie
is a boyfriend stealer! Sorry NP! However, feel free to still follow along with the game!

Houseguests, even though this might have been an easy decision, things will only get harder in the future. Also, everyone voted on time this week! Thanks so much guys! Week 4 will be up either today or tomorrow and with it, yet another advantage will enter play...

Last edited:

quakingpunch73

At The Beach
Week 5- Head of Household!

Welcome to your fourth Head of Household, houseguests! Another week means another HOH, and this HOH involves a lot of manuevering, like the game of Big Brother itself!

HOH: Snake

Link 1: http://www.coolmath-games.com/0-snake

Your score will be based off of your high score. As outgoing HOH, Mariano will not compete in this competition, and Nick is on Tech Difficulties until the vote, so he will not compete as well. This competition will have no bearing on who gets the fourth advantage, the Pot of Greed, which will enter play shortly after this competition ends.

You guys have a little under 72 hours to snake your way to HoH status, or until 10:30 AM on January 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.