Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: House of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week One – Idol of Life Result
@GekkisaiDaiNi eyes the Idol of Life, before making their final decision.
They shine the light of the Idol’s eyes onto themselves and the smoke dissipates around them. @GekkisaiDaiNi breathes a sigh of relief, thankful to see their life continue.

The Hostess speaks up.
“As @GekkisaiDaiNi has been saved using the Idol of Life, the Grand Reaper, @Little Cherrim must tag a new houseguest for death! The death ceremony will continue with these two houseguests!”

@Little Cherrim, you have 24 hours, until August 27th at 10:00AM PST to make your replacement tag publicly in this thread.​

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week One – Death Ceremony

As @Little Cherrim speaks for their new tag, the dark smoke surrounds @Jadethepokemontrainer and as a red fluid oozes from the eyes of the Idol of Life, the room darkens.

Once the room brightens again, the two tagged houseguests struggle to break out of the wooden chairs they’ve suddenly been tied to.

The Hostess once again speaks up.
“It’s time for the best part! Tonight, you’ll be called from your rooms to participate in this week’s Death Ceremony! You’ll all be given knives, and using them, you’ll place your vote and stab one of these two potential corpses! Do you choose to kill @Fiery_Lugia, or @Jadethepokemontrainer? In the morning, one of them will be killed, removed from the house, and unable to continue playing to escape with their life! As they’re currently restrained, the potential victims may not use their knives, and @Little Cherrim , this week’s Grand Reaper, may only vote in the event of a tie, using the Axe of Despair, to claim the life with their own hands!”

In order to vote, send me a private PM or Discord DM stating who you wish to vote for. Failure to vote will result in a warning. You have a little over 48 hours, until 11:00AM PST on August 28th to use your knife.
Here is your countdown timer until someone dies!

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Hello fellow houseguests!

Let's just get to the point here: I'm obviously not ready to go home yet. The game just got started and I would really love to be able to stick around and be able to play longer.

I was evicted first last season, and it would really suck to be out first again. I would really appreciate it if you would keep me around, and, if you do, I look forward to being able to play with you and get to know you better in this game. :)

Thank you all, best of luck to everyone here. No hard feelings LC, you had to nominate someone. Love you all~

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week One End

The Death Ceremony has now reached its end, and all votes have been counted! One of the two tagged houseguests was killed this ceremony and will be unable to compete to escape the House of Horrors! As they have been killed, they may not be in communication with any other houseguest about Big Brother as long as they remain out of the game.

The sun rises as the panicked and concerned remaining houseguests rush to the ceremony room, opening the door into a pitch-black screen of darkness. As they enter, the lights flash on as the figure of the familiar Hostess stands on the stage, carrying a large axe in her hands. As the houseguests examine the room, they spot the two tagged houseguests, each tied to wooden chairs, knives driven into their chests. As they quickly untie their fellow houseguests, they are unfortunate enough to be informed that one of them has died from their wounds.

Upon examining the bodies, they find that from a vote of 12-1, @Fiery_Lugia...
is still alive! For now…

@Jadethepokemontrainer has been killed, and is evicted from the game in 16th place!

Rushing the remaining alive houseguest to the infirmary, the houseguests tremble in fear as the room fills with the Hostess’s giggles… They know what this game means for them if they lose, and they know the game will continue. The next week will start very soon. They wonder… Who’s the next to die?

Hostess Note

Laughter resonates through the house…

Tonight I was able to watch these poor souls perform in the Death Ceremony. I've waited years for this...
And oh, was it worth the wait. I was absolutely shaking, watching this poor soul scream upon each new knife forced into their restrained body... It was... ohhh...

This rush of watching one of these souls die right before my eyes was so exciting. I want to see more.
I want to see more, and this game will continue. And I look forward to seeing more and more deaths.

I had a chance to examine the victim after they bled to death. Though unfortunately, it wasn't them. At least I narrowed down my list. I still hope one of the remaining ones will be who I'm looking for. I can still find what I'm after, finally...

The houseguests are once again unable to sleep due to the now familiar loud shifts of the house and the uncertainty of their own survival that fills the house that night.

At this point you will receive your end of week actions. You have 24 hours, or until August 28th at 12:00AM Midnight PST to submit. Here is your countdown.
Week Two will begin once all alive houseguests have submitted their actions, or once the deadline is hit.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Two – Grand Reaper Competition

The houseguests awaken as the sun rises, but upon taking a look around, they realize they’re no longer in their rooms. They quickly ascertain they’ve been moved when they were asleep and now awaken in the house’s ceremony room. Before having the opportunity to ask questions, the Hostess enters the room, and begins to speak up.

“Welcome, victims, to your second week! To begin the week, you’ll be competing in a Grand Reaper competition, to become just that: This week’s Grand Reaper!

This competition, you'll be risking your lives playing...
Bounsweet's Bouncy Adventure!"

You have just over 72 hours, or until August 31st at 9:00AM PST to reach your highest score and kill the competition! You may submit your score at any time before the deadline, and submit as many scores as you’d like, but only your highest score counts. Remember to include your PokéBeach ID to be visible in your screenshots, either an open tab of your profile or name, to prevent cheating. Submissions can be sent to me through Discord in PMs or Alliance Servers, or PMs on the Beach.
Here is your countdown!

Warnings

As @GekkisaiDaiNi and @TOTAL_EPICNESS enter the ceremony hall, whispers begin to fill their ears. Although fairly quiet, they can’t help but lose concentration thinking about the game’s events that night, refraining them from participating in the next Idol of Life competition. Was this because they refrained from playing in this competition, and participating in the game? Please enter your submissions on time! You have earned your first warning.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
You have just under 24 hours to continue to submit for this competition. I'm still currently requiring submissions from the following players:
@GekkisaiDaiNi
@Fiery_Lugia
@Nyan
@double o squirtle

Once again, if your name is on this list and you have submitted, simply re-send me your submission and I'll take you off. This will be your last reminder until the deadline.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Two – Grand Reaper Announcement

The deadline has been reached! Here are your standings!

3rd place: @double o squirtle with 29,003
2nd place: @quakingpunch73 with 60,840

1st place: With a score of 679,948, the power and title of Grand Reaper for the second week goes to…
@Lord o da rings!

Congratulations Lorde! As this week’s Grand Reaper, you may choose two of your fellow houseguests to tag for death. Your deadline is in 24 hours, or until September 1st at 10:00AM PST and remember to publicly post your tags in this thread!​

Warnings:

As @Fiery_Lugia exits the ceremony hall and returns to their room, whispers begin to fill their ears. Although fairly quiet, they can’t help but lose concentration thinking about the game’s events that night, refraining them from participating in the next Idol of Life competition. Was this because they refrained from participating in this competition? Please submit on time next week! You have earned your first warning.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
And we're back in business! \o/

This is just a short post saying: reach out to me! I promise you won't regret it. I've got basically no idea what I want to do with this week, so any and all suggestions from you guys will be considered. I'll be starting up the Death Tagging Ceremony at 5PM PST / 8PM EST tonight (which isn't long from now), so be sure to reach out to me by then!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I'm here OOC to make a revision. Since I'm in contact with players through both Discord and PokéBeach, please pay attention to your recent revisions in either your DMs or alliance chats. They are formatted differently, so please pay attention to the rules I am enforcing for my communication method with you, the players.

If you have any questions about your recent revisions, contact me.

As a small (most likely unnecessary) reminder, there are just over 19 hours until death tags must be called. Once they are submitted in-thread, I'll make my next update.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I'm posting this a bit early because I'll be out. Anyways, this is the Death Tagging ceremony. As the Grand Reaper, it is my duty to tag 2 houseguests for death. Apologies in advance, you know this isn't personal. Now, when/if I call your name, you will be named a nominee.

@double o squirtle - I nominated you because you haven't spoken to me during the course of the game thus far. You also scored well in the GR competition, and for those reasons, you're tagged.

@Brave Vesperia - You've been tagged for your astounding performances on The Challenge series. You also have not spoken to me so far this time around, so I guess mark that down as a second reason.

You're also both older generation FG players that I'm positive most of the house will sleep on, allowing you both to go under the radar with ease.

This week is all about that veto for the two of you, and I bid you both good luck. With that, this Death Tagging ceremony is adjourned.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Two – Idol of Life Competition

The Hostess claps, and the tagged houseguests become enveloped in a dark smoke. She grins and begins to speak once again.

“Houseguests, you have been tagged for death! In order to escape, you must play with the Grand Reaper and three randomly drawn houseguests to play for the Idol of Life! This Idol will allow you to save one of the tagged houseguests, or you may stab it with your knife to keep the tags the same! This week’s Idol competition contains…

Well, it contains no one! This week does not contain an Idol of Life competition! This week, we’ll skip this silly competition and move straight to the fun part: Death!”

With the words from the Hostess, the room darkens once again.

Week Two - Death Ceremony

Once the room brightens again, the two tagged houseguests struggle to break out of the wooden chairs they’ve suddenly been tied to.

The Hostess once again speaks up.

“It’s time for the best part! Tonight, you’ll be called from your rooms to participate in this week’s Death Ceremony! Using your knives, you’ll place your vote and stab one of these two potential corpses! Do you choose to kill @double o squirtle, or @Brave Vesperia? In the morning, one of them will be killed, removed from the house, and unable to continue playing to escape with their life! As they are trapped, the potential victims may not use their knives, and @Lord o da rings, this week’s Grand Reaper, may only vote in the event of a tie, using the Axe of Despair, to claim the life with their own hands!”

In order to vote, send me a private PM or Discord DM stating who you wish to vote for. Failure to vote will result in a warning. You have 48 hours, or until September 2nd at 3:00PM PST to use your knife. Here is your countdown!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Two End

The Death Ceremony has now reached its end, and all votes have been counted! One of the two tagged houseguests was killed this ceremony and will be unable to compete to escape the House of Horrors! As they have been killed, they may not be in communication with any other houseguest about Big Brother as long as they remain out of the game.

The sun rises as the panicked and concerned remaining houseguests rush to the ceremony room, opening the door into a pitch-black screen of darkness. As they enter, the lights flash on as the figure of the familiar Hostess stands on the stage, carrying a large axe in her hands. As the houseguests examine the room, they spot the two tagged houseguests, each tied to wooden chairs, knives driven into their chests. As they quickly untie their fellow houseguests, they are unfortunate enough to be informed that one of them has died from their wounds.

Upon examining the bodies, they find that from a vote of 8-3, @double o squirtle...
has been killed, and is evicted from the game in 15th place!

Rushing the remaining alive houseguest to the infirmary, the houseguests tremble in fear as the room fills with the Hostess’s giggles… They know what this game means for them if they lose, and they know the game will continue. The next week will start very soon. They wonder… Who’s the next to die?

Hostess Note

Laughter resonates through the house…

I’m never, ever going to get used to this rush… Seeing the death ceremony is something else, I never got any kind of high from anything when I was still alive… If only the houseguests could truly see how great it truly is. But they’re all blind. Scared.

Is… Is something wrong with me? I’m not crazy for thinking these things, right? This is… It’s perfectly normal!

…Well, it doesn’t matter.

None of this does.

Not once I’ve finally killed you. Once I finally… finally find you and kill you…

The houseguests are once again unable to sleep, as a quiet, barely audible laughter resonates throughout the house at night…

At this point you will receive your end of week actions. You have 24 hours, or until September 3rd at 6:00PM PST to submit. Remember after yesterday's revision that End of Week actions will be formatted slightly differently. Pay attention to the messages you receive, and remember that I will tell you outcomes/further possible actions. Here is your countdown!
Week Three will begin once all alive houseguests have submitted their actions, or once the deadline is hit.

Warnings:
As @Fiery_Lugia exits the ceremony hall and returns to their room, the whispers they’ve been hearing only grow louder. Their concentration worsens, refraining them from participating in the next Grand Reaper competition. Was this because they refrained from touching their knife, and participating in the ceremony? Please submit your vote on time next week! You have earned your second warning.

The whispers only say one thing: There is no escape. Fight for your life or die a coward.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Three - Leap of Faith

The houseguests awaken as the sun rises, but upon taking a look around, they realize they’re no longer in their rooms. They quickly ascertain they’ve been moved when they were asleep and now awaken in the house’s ceremony room. Before having the opportunity to ask questions, the Hostess enters the room, and begins to speak up.

“Welcome, victims, to your third week! To begin the week, you’ll be competing in a Grand Reaper competition, to become just that: This week’s Grand Reaper!

Or, well, that's what I would be saying. Because the funny thing is...
You're not playing in this Reaper competition.

Instead, one of your fellow victims will be playing for you! Welcome to the Leap of Faith!

Welcome to Leap of Faith Week! This week, you'll be picking one of your fellow houseguests to play the Grand Reaper and Idol of Life competitions for you. Is there someone you have more faith in than yourself? Someone you know who's a competition beast and want to use their own strength against them? Someone you want... dead? Now's your chance!

"It looks like some of you have some fun toys on you!

Looking around at the other houseguests, you're not quite sure what she means. She groans in response.

Weapons. Two of you have weapons, and I like that. It's always nice to have... an advantage... isn't it? You know what I think would be fun? Get someone with an advantage to play for you! In fact... do well in this competition and I'll have more than just the title of Reaper to give to you this week."

The stakes are high, and there's nothing you can do about it. Put your life in someone's hands and run to the finish line of someone else.
You have 24 hours, or until September 4th, 2018 at 10:00AM to select a houseguest to play for you this week. Once all alive houseguests have submitted or the deadline has been reached, the Grand Reaper competition for Week 3 will begin.
Once you have selected a houseguest, you will be unable to change your selection, as well as unable to see any scores they have submitted throughout the week.

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Week Three – Grand Reaper Competition

This is certainly an interesting way to start a week. Now that everyone's got faith in someone else, it's time to see just how far their chosen player will take them.

"Now that we're finished and all ready to die, it's time for the fun part! To begin the week, you’ll be competing in a Grand Reaper competition, to become just that: This week’s Grand Reaper!

This competition, you'll be risking your lives playing...
Poom!"

You have just over 72 hours, or until September 7th at 10:00AM PST to reach your highest score and kill the competition! You may submit your score at any time before the deadline, and submit as many scores as you’d like, but only your highest score counts. Remember that you are never using your own score for this challenge, and are instead giving a score to someone else to use. Remember to include your PokéBeach ID to be visible in your screenshots, either an open tab of your profile or name, to prevent cheating. Submissions can be sent to me through Discord in PMs or Alliance Servers, or PMs on the Beach.
Here is your countdown!

Warnings

As @Nyan enters the ceremony hall, whispers begin to fill their ears. Although fairly quiet, they can’t help but lose concentration thinking about the game’s events that night, refraining them from participating in the next Idol of Life competition. Was this because they refrained from playing in this competition, and participating in the game? Please enter your submissions on time! You have earned your first warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.