Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: House of Horrors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely amazing game, Violet.

Everyone here I believe played their best, except for me lol. I feel like while BB is very fun, I'm not cut out for it. GG everyone.

First and foremost, congratulations @Blakers! You played an amazingly dominant game, and deserved to win. Thank you @VioletValkyrie for hosting such a tasteful yet just as suspenseful not only game, but also a story.
But, I intend to one-up you there, as I have a completed draft ready to use for the 5th season of this series. If I get the app approved, I plan to give players a breather in the case that they’ll be playing, but I hope you’re all as pumped about it as I am!
I look forward to it! It’s no secret I need to work on my social game, and hopefully I’ll be able to do that next time around. I got close this time around, but at least this game told me I can do it. I’m definitely hyped for the next season, and I’ll be in it to win it!

Wow, I’m amazed that I won! Congratulations to @Lord o da rings and @TOTAL_EPICNESS for making it to the end with me, and thanks to everyone for playing! I had a lot of fun, and hope you all did too! Special thanks to @VioletValkyrie for putting out arguably the most balanced and original installment in the Pokébeach Big Brother series, even though you stressed me out sometimes with your crazy twists, they were incredibly well made and it was incredibly fun playing your game. Some of you know this already, but I will not be joining in BB5, partially due to what Lorde talked about. But you may see me around the series occasionally, who knows. :rolleyes:

Sucks that I didn’t win but ah well.
First of all thank you Violet for putting together this awesome game that had no lack of interesting mechanics, twists and an amazingly written story. I remember theorizing about what would happen at the end of the game and the full story of the hostess. Overall super fun and a great experience
Second of all smh Lorde wouldn’t even vote for me? Worst finale ever, never joining again.
Ok seriously tho GG to Blakers you definitely deserved the win and GG to everyone who participated. y’all made the game very enjoyable and I look forward to playing with some of you again in Lorde’s game upcoming game.
And maybe I might change a bit myself, who knows?

...Or I won't. I can only invite two of you.

(This is the part where you guys actually fight to the death to get in.)

Second of all smh Lorde wouldn’t even vote for me? Worst finale ever, never joining again.
:p
y’all made the game very enjoyable and I look forward to playing with some of you again in Lorde’s game upcoming game.
This actually raises a question, what would you guys think a good time to see the game go up? Right now, I'm thinking a wait of about a month. Too soon, too far out? Let me know. The game design's pretty much done, and I'm willing to let you guys (who have interest in playing) suggest when you'd prefer to see it go up.
(This is the part where you guys actually fight to the death to get in.)
I'll let the two of them see it, though I fully expect one of you to tell me what went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back