General PokéBeach Adventures Discussion Thread!

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
rip pokebeach adventures

TrainerMa'am

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I really enjoyed catching up on this adventure... Has it been cancelled? Or will there be more banners?

Last edited:

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
I mean...Do we need someone to volunteer to continue this? Heck, I'll volunteer. I'm getting tired of looking at a beat-up wingull every time I come to this website. Is a beat-up wingull the site mascot at this point? :(

Inferno390

You always knew that Feralligatr was the best.
Just noticed something: The egg in Chansey's pocket is hatching!:D The Pokémon inside is definitely getting ready to beat some tail.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I'm a little surprised no new artists have been found. I was interested in watching this story unfold.

Green778

It's always darkest before the dawn...
I still remember how big things were since the change that the new site brought. And to be honest it was the best thing ever, due to the infinite amount of content and fun it brought. Also, the icing on the cake was none other than the creative banners. And the "Beach" took it one step further by regularly changing them as if they narrated a story. However, for maybe close in a year the banner hasn't changed. The story "paused". Therefore I would like to ask: Will the story continue? OR if it doesn't will we have a stable banner that isn't as confusing as the current for new visitors?

Crimzonlogic

I'm Batwoman.
OR if it doesn't will we have a stable banner that isn't as confusing as the current for new visitors?
A stable banner that is just a generic pokemon-on-a-beach scene would be excellent until the story continues. I would still volunteer to paint it, though I assume it's just going to stay the way it is for a long time. I'm still tired of seeing that wingull...It's been over a year. Our mascot is a dead wingull confirmed.

StriatonIsMagic

I'll Never Forget This Day
A stable banner that is just a generic pokemon-on-a-beach scene would be excellent until the story continues. I would still volunteer to paint it, though I assume it's just going to stay the way it is for a long time. I'm still tired of seeing that wingull...It's been over a year. Our mascot is a dead wingull confirmed.
I mean, the story hasn't been updated in ages, so what's the point of keeping the current banner? Not like I even read the story anyways, but still.

Celty

Somebody you used to know
So I realized this is the only Pokebeach banner I've seen since I joined. I think I would feel weird maybe even out of place if new art appeared now. I guess that's just me.

Skyleaf2000

Resident UB Enthusiast
The memories...This was such a cool thread, and epic idea for an interactive story. I want to learn more about Ryder and Chrior and D******t...
Does anyone know if this will ever come back?